Civil War will start in the UK

Civil/Race War will happen firstly in the UK, most likely: England. The class division is such a huge problem, that everyday people mass will stand up and riot against the bureaucrats who control and exploit them.

Then, this will take over France. France has already started to show what they're capable of by completely destroying Paris. Le Pen will become president of France and start cleansing.

Next, the US. The behemoth will experience Civil War 2.0 but this time it will be literally white-conservative block against the rest of the country (spics, niggers, antifa, liberal-militias) with a huge chunk of Police and Army on their side.

>are you ready?

Attached: londoncalling.jpg (613x388, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5bY0lLc7JC8
youtu.be/z7JK40EBeuo
youtu.be/Ymgj8msO6w8
youtube.com/watch?v=P93C-ZW7y4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Le Pen will become president of France and start cleansing

Attached: b-but.jpg (951x840, 90K)

doubt it. Here have my spammed OC

Attached: im da police now2.jpg (1080x884, 175K)

1 post by this ID.. Do you even have a knife bro? Do you have a license for that spork?" Damn son.. You are a beast! You must get all the migrant pussy bro!

And what exactly are you going to do? Lose your first amendment? Oh wait.. Let's take a look at your "speakers square" shall we?

UK is the most fucking cucked bootlicking place on earth apart from china, but for some reason i think giant riots will start there first dunno why

youtu.be/5bY0lLc7JC8

How can you even compete?

Attached: What are you going to do.jpg (1755x1170, 857K)

The most substantial riots we have are people stealing from sports direct.

There will be no war in any western nation until the world economy collapses. Shit has to get real bad for the average person to give a flying fuck about what is happening around them. We are too coddled by wealth to care and anyone who does make a stand risks losing that. However that will not be the case when there is no money left.

I think it will start in the Common Wealth first. You have cops in NZ going to question people at their homes if they said they like Trump or don't support immigration. I've seen videos of cop harassing protesters in Canada. There will probably be some riots surrounding the MEP elections in England. The cops there seem to be doing everything they can to piss off Ukip voters at rallies. In all those videos people are standing up to the police. Eventually the cops will push too far and someone will die.
America is at a strange place. I really do not see anything happening here as long as Trump is in the White House, and contrary to what the left says, he doesn't want to be a dictator.

>source : trust me bro

this.
There will be no riots in the UK.
Not while Deano gets onanistic pleasure from watching either Norf FC guzzling carling in his barrats cuck shed. While Chantelle gets cheap likes for likes on faceberg about her pathetic and pointless existence.

Don't get me wrong, there are some real leaders and 'doers' in the UK, they just realise they were born too late, and there's nothing left to save. It's rotten to the core.

icant wait to relax in my 98.9% white county and watch.

>How can you even compete?
Rifles, grenades, area denial weapons.

>Next, the US. The behemoth will experience Civil War 2.0 but this time it will be literally white-conservative block against the rest of the country (spics, niggers, antifa, liberal-militias) with a huge chunk of Police and Army on their side.
Most spics and asians would side with whites. Even some blacks. Everyone wants to be on the winning side.

>he thinks brits aren’t 100% cucked
Yeah nah sorry dude.
And there won’t be Civil War in the US. The capitalist-jewish-marxist alliance that runs our country all have the same interests.

Based and redpilled. Some form of war is coming to the US and everyone knows it.

There's over a hundred million rednecks in this country that are beginning to hate

>liberal-militias

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

It's funny...
Every single war has been divided by lines of ethnicity
>Crusades?
Oh you think there were White Ginger muslims?
Nope.

The Elite had a 'bright idea' with the post WW2 Kalergi plan revamp.
WE CAN PREVENT another world war by MIXING all the nations of the earth!
OK, so individual nations won't attack each other anymore!
>GOOD JOB!
But now individual nations will attack themselves.
>fugg...

you are here.

poor euro fags... wish we could send you guns in the mail lol

Attached: 1502829082099.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

>Le Pen will become president of France
NO MORE WOMEN IN POLITICS

Good grief, what is it with European men wanting to be lead by a bunch of women?

Football will save you.

No. It wont. You guys can't even make the brexit happen.

We would love to come home. Canada is lost.

Drop the flag you fag.

>Implying bongs have a spine, balls, and anything other than spoons as weaponry
you're glowing faggot

>got nothing to lose

Severely doubt it.

Lol people don't even know what classes are these days lamo

we had riots all over the country a few years ago and things are much worse now, it just takes the right catalyst at the right time

And that's why we're getting China tier facial recognition and surveillance before it happens.

>white-conservative block against the rest of the country (spics, niggers, antifa, liberal-militias) with a huge chunk of Police and Army on their side.
Russia would probably also help the white-conservative block.

English were always soft, france had its revolution, the paris commune, may 68 and now yellow vests. english can riot except black people and youth

That’s a good take kostas

But Brits literally don't do anything though. You're willing to literally slaughter each other over soccer games but won't stab a Muslim or light a fire when your own daughters are passed around by migrants. I hope you guys do start though

>Oi do you have a loicence for that Riot
>seems your civil war paper work isnt in order we are going to fine you mate

this. they need to quit caring about soccer so much. i like soccer, but when half your team comes from kenya, who gives a shit?

I really wish this were true.
If you all didn't start organizing to revolt after all the police state bullshit already then it's never going to happen.
British got decadent and complacent.

The only weapon bongs could use in a civil war.

Attached: 3E670514-38A8-483A-8DC1-D29C4406FC61.jpg (600x300, 57K)

I'm ready
youtu.be/z7JK40EBeuo

I'M FUCKING READY
youtu.be/Ymgj8msO6w8

I'll fly over to server father sargn personally

You're missing the point. If you're willing to beat someone to death over a soccer game, you should have no problem slaughtering black and brown rapists.

youtube.com/watch?v=P93C-ZW7y4k

Attached: 1544680263583.png (310x165, 38K)

Attached: ghgvgv.png (850x635, 532K)