What is wrong with them? what happened? who did what and where? or is this just some twitter beef?

What is wrong with them? what happened? who did what and where? or is this just some twitter beef?

Attached: Iran flag-590.jpg (590x342, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have a vagina on thier flag
They stand bihind feminism worldwide

Read history. Iranians are known for their hubris and they always get killed in the end.
Psychologically speaking, they are a colonized people who are angry at being raped in the past which is why they try hard to avenge themselves. Iranians have been the pawn of foreigners and foreign rulers for thousands of years. Even the Persian kings were foreigners since Iran is older than Indo European arrival who were only a minority.
>They stand bihind feminism worldwide
They don't. They are however the tranny capital of the world.

regular scheduled rotation of aircraft carrier in the region. Trump's defense secretary decided to use it as an opportunity to say "harr harr look at us don't mess with us, we're moving an aircraft carrier in". And the media picked up on it and turned it into a minor controversy as if we are gearing up for war. Because they need clickbait, very slow news cycle, especially without the mueller stuff

Attached: 1557963217193.jpg (250x335, 28K)

persians are faggots

This. And Iran doesn't exist. Only various peoples with their own unique national inspirations.

Attached: iran soon.jpg (897x825, 80K)

ITT: seething arabs and jidf

Attached: 1556491127141.jpg (343x338, 14K)

also, they let mongols and turks fuck their nation, hahaha

russia and iran have one thing in common:
they both let the mongol hordes fuck their women and add east asian into their admixture. Hahaha

t. Persian rapebaby

An Iranian living in Russia huh? First the Russians take Caucasian land out of Iranian control, then they take Iranians away from Iran. Pretty based.
They have 10 to 15% admixture from Turkic and Mongols kek.
Persians can't rape. They are too feminine.

try more, everyone hates your shithole.
Btw i am from europe in case if you've been wondering.

Attached: mongoloidape.jpg (303x335, 30K)

He's a Persian living in Russia, not an actual Ruski. 99% of posters who get triggered over facts being said about Iran are Iranian diaspora.

>Arabistan
Get the fuck out Saudi shill

Of course you are, Abdul. Why else would you be using memeflag?
Suck my cock, schizo shitskin. Jow Forums loves Iran and you can fuck off.

Ouch. Looks like I hit a nerve. The only thing holding Iran together is religion and that won't last.
>goatfucking shitskin calling others shitskin
Those in Jow Forums who like Iran do it because it's anti Israel. Talk to average Persians and they're Zionist in the closet. Jow Forums isn't aware of this.
And they don't get triggered when Iran is being exposed, unlike you.
>you hurt my feelings fuck off!
Iran banning iranians from Jow Forums is a good thing. You subhuman animals don't have the brain development necessary to handle mean words. Jow Forums would be full of Iranian starting threads whining about not being catered to.

Attached: looks like roaches have emotions.jpg (620x349, 178K)

t. had his mom cummed in back in mosul
keep em coming shitskin

they're bad, attack now

Because you are proud calling others names when using the true flag. Even if it's a european one.

>10 to 15% admixture from Turkic and Mongols kek.
Just like the russasians.

Also, since when does Jow Forums love iranian faggots? Is this a pro-muslim board or something?

You're so obssessed with Mid Easterners, you think everyone who looks down on you has to be one lol.

Let's assume I'm a Mosul Iraqi Sunni. I googled their pics, and not surprisingly enough they look whiter than the average Iranian.

Attached: mosulites.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Next compared to the average Tehranis.

Iranians have been scarred by Westerners to the point where they start LARPing as them.

Attached: kavous-seyed-emami.jpg (780x439, 73K)

>Jow Forums loves iran
Speak for yourself sandnigger lover

Jow Forums rightfully opposes Muslim presence in Europe. But they have an affinity for some redpill stuff in Islam. I think boards like /sg/ increased the amount of Muslims in Jow Forums which is not a good thing.

They are the non-jihad muslims.

That's bad.

Attached: 1406928958761.jpg (342x271, 32K)

Iran hasn't created a single original thing in it's lifetime, change my mind.

Attached: iran even copied its flag.jpg (5044x3367, 612K)

I thought they made Qanats. But turns out the origins of those things are disputed.
>In 2002, archaeologist Walid Yasin Al Tikriti provided a counterpoint that the qanat did not originate in Persia.[7] As evidence, he noted seven Iron Age aflaj recently discovered in the Al Ain area of the UAE which were dated back to the first millennium BCE based on sherds, pottery, fireplaces, and architecture.[7] Tikriti pointed to excavations in Sharjah, by the French archaeological team working there, as well as a German team working in Oman of possible Iron age aflaj.[7] He concludes that the technology originated in South East Arabia and was taken to Persia, likely by the Sasanian conquest of the Oman peninsular.[7]
>In 2016, Rémy Boucharlat in his paper Qanāt and Falaj: Polycentric and Multi-Period Innovations Iran and the United Arab Emirates as Case Studies, asserted that the attribution of the technology to Iranians in the early first millennium BCE is a position that cannot longer be maintained.[25] Whereas Boucharlat contends archeological evidence indicates a polycentric innovation as opposed to a radial diffusion.[26]
Algebra (which wasn't done in Iran) was made by Greeks and Indians. An Iranian just gave it symbols.
Closest thing they have to something original is dualism but that's more Indo Aryan and the Indo Aryans who would have come up with it weren't in Iran.

Muslims I guess ?

Is it true that in places like Mosul people are coming out as atheists in the open because of ISIS' previous brutal rule? I heard Iraqis can be quite secular.

quite a few seething memeflags and kikeflags itt

Exactly.
I don't want America to start another war, but there's nothing in Iran worth caring about.

Not wanting to spend resources on Iran is a good argument against US invasion of Iran. It's not even worth conquering. Let them starve with sanctions lmao

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: ma19e9hnuw
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

>What is wrong with them?
nothing. the jews hate them, and therefore, so does the media.