What is Jow Forums's consensus on smoking?

Why are (((they))) desperate in trying to get rid of cigarettes?

Attached: iStock-838748284.jpg (820x550, 25K)

Drugs are bad

Because it kills people and its disgusting

that doesn't stop them from trying to get rid of niggers or mudslimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

people kill people, not cigs

Some have suggested that smoking may prevent nano particle absorption by coating the lungs in a protective layer of mucous and resin that collects the particles so they can be hacked up and out.
Nicotine also protects the brain from developing alzheimer's/dementia, which aluminum actually causes.
Nano dust is made out of aluminum.

>implying the tobacco industry isn’t (((them)))

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN
I'm broke and need ciggy's now..
It hurts to not have them..
Thank god for the little relife i get from patvches

Maybe because it’s bad for you and stinks really strong.

Smoked for 7 years and I quit.

I'm a smoker. I hate it but can't quit.
I understand your question. I'm wondering why they have such a hardon for this as well. Like does some chemical get negated by smoking? What's the deal?

This having a cigar once a month will keep you sharp

It does something, I don't know what, but it increases mental wellbeing. You know they have a problem with nicotine itself by the way even vaping is demonized.

After smoking for 5 years I'm so fucking glad I quit. The worst part is not your health, stinkt or money. It's the addiction itself, that sneakily controls your mind. That makes you think of cigarettes all the time.
Feels great to get rid of that.

I was thinking it negated whatever those chemtrails are for. Glad to see this comment.

buying smokes just feeds the jew, but smoking itself is fine, even if it is unhealthy. Grow your own tobacco.

i never knew this. thanks for giving me another reason to keep smoking

As a representative of the based and reskinned Americans, I request that you all continue smoking and disavow the fake news that smoking caused cancer.
Also, fuck ^this^ faggot

Attached: custers-last-stand-general-george-everett.jpg (900x612, 185K)

I love a good cigar but I regret starting smoking cigarettes sixteen years ago. Shit has fucked up my lungs and my gums. Also, girls do not like the smell of cigarette smoke. 1/10, would avoid.

It's a theory about the nano-protection. I've also heard good things about mullein, even smoked, and lung cleansing...

Detoxes third eye. Makes people less gay and pozd. Fucks up lungs and smells bad.

Smoke for like a year then give it up (if you can), or smoke 1-2 a day.

Checked and witnessed based smoker.

Thank you all so much, I’ll dedicate these trips to all the truth I tell on all subjects. I gotcha kek.

White people past 30 who still smoke are trashy

>Im a smoker
Youre a faggot
Use the gum Cletus, its not hard