Cults of personality are disgusting

cults of personality are disgusting.

Attached: madeinchina.jpg (594x732, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dank

LA fag here. I’ve met this clown on a handful of occasions and I am not one bit surprised if this is true. I’ll leave things pretty vague but he’s a fan of gin and pineapple for a go to drink. That alone should be enough to accurately gauge him

2 fat fucks

Expressing admiration for a great president = cult of personality

Pathetic faggots and emasculated men will see expression of admiration between men as either homophobic or cult like worship.

Attached: 5141BC2E-BE4F-443C-A2BB-4410988622C7.jpg (718x964, 162K)

...is that John Goodman?

Sounds like a fun guy desu

Holy fucking Reddit cringe post

Until you give him some responsibilities, sure.

if this was california's governor and they were obama socks, you'd see articles on buzzfeed about how "cali governor TOTALLY SLAYS in obama socks"

he's wearing tacky-as-fuck socks with trump's face and hair on it. This is some cringey obsequious bullshit. Sucking trump's dick THIS hard and embarrassing yourself while doing so is not based and redpilled.

omg he's calling trump a sock puppet

Edwards got his position based on his father's legacy, so it's no surprise really.

It's funny. Way to be a downer about everything, fag.

Wrong, bet me and him would have a fun time launching spics back to mexico in a catapult

Wearing socks depicting another man as an adult is just sad, it reminds me of that guy wearing the Bernie Sanders' Onesie

liberals cant meme

Attached: got any tips.png (702x659, 553K)

i agree. men should stick to wearing normal male clothes

Attached: goblin thing.png (932x760, 607K)

He's a Democrat, so he's more likely to get you arrested for even suggesting such a thing, but that won't stop him from making a nigger joke behind closed doors at some political get together.

You can tell that guy is literally a faggot and not a dad because he doesn’t understand sock humour

The president isn’t even suppose to shake peoples hands or bow down too Kings.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion

Attached: buy you a drink at the bar.png (500x730, 419K)

your country is naturally evolving away from the ideological democracy you have now into a new stage which I like to think as being technocratic democracy.

the US is a prime example of the folly of ideological democracy, in which everything is seen through an ideological lens and in which you have retards who will only vote for one party because that is what they always did, and they will get really mad when the guy from their party loses.

luckily we are further down this road than you are because our parties are relitively new and they do not have any dedicated bases though they can abide various issues to apeal to certain groups(as far as you can say various groups care about any particular issue) at the cost of others. for us it is incumnat of each technocrat to create his own party and use his party in parliment as support for him or her self. our system has its own problems in that the time between parliamentary elections needs to be shortened, but that is a solvable issue.

unfortunately you guys have an impediment which is party primaries, but it seems republician voters will drive the change because the democrats are all stuck in their ideology. but we will see what will come of the US. I personally think and hope the 2 party system will die. but how its death will look I do not know.

Attached: 686345.jpg (1080x1920, 1.28M)

Attached: 1554237856278.png (705x767, 564K)

Senator Milkovich is a fucking child

Lmao

wow lmao. they live in their own magical world dont they

Attached: asian speed runner.png (932x886, 634K)

>pre HRT
>Boobs
Either he's lying about being pre HRT or he has the worst case of man boobs on the planet. Plot twist: he's been on HRT for years and he's hormonally "maxed out".

>populists inspire loyalty
imagine my shock

Attached: 5d82a28c6eef4e6bcf8612c8828de8c9.jpg (1103x893, 121K)

cool socks bro

the 2 party US system will persist indefinitely, because it's a result of the math ("first past the post" voting).
the constitution would have to be amended and that's beyond impossible at this point.

Based

>monolids
they misspelled "mongoloids"

they lie about it because they know deep down that they ruined their lives

Attached: so glad i finished school before this was a thing.png (1264x824, 833K)

Does this guy think he's justin fucking trudeau or something?

our guy

>The president isn’t even suppose to shake peoples hands
George Washington was a sperg so he bowed instead of shaking hands. Every other President has shaken people's hands like a normal person.

Attached: cant stop smiling.png (474x723, 399K)

that's pretty great actually.

Lol made me laugh. Glad they are friends

Attached: how close am i to passing no comments.png (636x668, 495K)

Attached: still pre everything.png (634x904, 456K)

Almost there

Attached: IfajfGbh.jpg (1000x866, 46K)

cringe

Yes. We have a large administrative state and judiciary that has become entirely partisan and self serving to careerist bureaucrats, rootless cosmopolitan elites and dysgenic subhumans.

sup mossad

Attached: britney venti tranny.png (1254x807, 546K)

Attached: foundation too dark wouldnt fuck.png (660x582, 365K)

I unironically want us to accelerate to a corporate run shadowrun/bladerunner esq corporate cyberpunk dystopia. It cant come fast enough, because its one step closer to the downfall. When radioactive fire sweeps the land, and the mighty arcologies are shattered ruins, 500 years later mankind will wonder through those ancient halls wielding swords and spears, marveling at the great structures, and the world will spin anew.

at least theyre not faggot prime ministers

Attached: trufag.jpg (571x1024, 144K)

how can these people be real ?

Attached: a guy.png (1098x596, 452K)

That's not even the governor wtf

Also the governor is a Democrat

on reddit theres a new post by a tranny in this subreddit every 10 mins. i have over 150 of these pics

Attached: ear rings.png (697x746, 319K)

Attached: trans_brit.png (700x925, 423K)

yeah this is true, unfortunately you guy's system was created at a time when voting and counting votes was a pain in the ass hopefully this will happen, but I think for it to happen there will have to be a trailblazing techocrat who will have to push for it, how that will look like I do not know.

again for us we literally have no idea how our next parliament will look like, but I consider that to be a good thing. our political powers unlike yours tend to fragment more and more because of political infighting and I consider this to be a blessing.

Attached: 1558011034080.jpg (417x411, 17K)

I agree. I loathe a demagogue.

Clown governor for a clown state.
Louisiana natives are literally the Sengalese of America.

Attached: guy in a wig.png (1090x682, 773K)

>fattrannybillhader

Kek

Bill hader is really struggling these days eh?

Attached: holy shit its kristen steward.png (1144x782, 434K)

Yeah it's the lieutenant governor.

I fucking hate him.

It’s kind of pathetic how servile and submissive they are to him. Authoritarians enjoy the submission to power. It conveys a feeling of safety and accomplishment. There is a reason that long before the npc meme they tended to be compared to sheep, or cattle.

The worst thing about your pic is the comic sans font.

Attached: disgust.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Occasionally, I will go to tranny support forums and post pictures of real, beautiful (but not too beautiful) woman claiming that I'm trans.

My goal is to give these fags an unobtainable stands which they can never achieve in hopes that it will speed up their inevitable suicide.

It looks like his frontal lobe caved in

i like you. thats the best idea ive ever heard

Attached: blue light blocking glasses.png (628x852, 776K)

*unobtainable standard

Four decades ago, that person would have been the front man for a hair metal band.

this isn't that brittany venti chick?

well mr memeflag I unironically think of you as a pathetic human being, hell I am reluctant to even call you human. because I believe that the ability push forward into a better future is what defines human beings.

we unfortunately only have one chance if we fuck it up, we will go extinct, I personally believe in humanity despite our flaws and thus I will always want it to succeed.

Attached: 1556830516359.png (600x848, 951K)

You need to go back.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (1000x665, 150K)

lol
Lt Governor = GOVERNOR

Attached: 1548382265259.jpg (598x600, 68K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 923jt6mm7
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER