Black user here on reparations

Why won't you just accept a past wrong will be righted and move on? You had no problem when other groups got justly compensated.

Attached: 11109516_10153240876473270_5011178550253857806_o.jpg (1536x2048, 131K)

That's my bike

You deserve a bullet in the head as reparations.

What other groups were justly compensated by taking a portion of my paycheck?

Fuck off CJ, give the poor man his bike back

Attached: Is that a.png (898x745, 501K)

you were justly compensated by being brought here. Your people would have sacrificed you to some no-name spirit and eaten you otherwise.
be thankful.

This

Twerkwondulous, yous gotsa give de bike back

You were never a slave, nigger, and you aren't owed anything. Now kindly fuck off.

If the reparations include mandatory one way tickets to Africa, I support it.

We already have repetitions and you’re getting it. It’s called Welfare, or EBT.

Das Rite

>implying you people will give up your grievances against whitey once you get your gibs

Attached: biketaser.webm (480x270, 1.03M)

Reparations are paid by the loser to the winner and clearly blacks aren’t winners.

FPBP

Firstly OP...Give the user his bike back, it's not yours, mostly likely he worked really hard to earn the money, and then you just come and take it.

Coincidentally enough, this is also my answer to why you fucking niggers dont deserve a dime from any tax payers. Get over your victim mentally...

Attached: pepe-shooter.jpg (125x120, 3K)

> (OP)
>>implying you people will give up your grievances against whitey once you get your gibs

They never will...They will just find something else to bitch about in a never ending quest for free shit...

I would donate the bullet

What a satisfying video.

Attached: 1537476303646.jpg (331x417, 19K)

get your guys at the DNA labs to quit telling everyone they've got a little bit of nigger in their blood or you're going to have one hell of a payout
plus, American niggers have Ashkenazi blood in them from the slave traders fucking them because it was a long trip over and they didn't bring their own women of course. What are they going to do, pay themselves?
how about one way tickets to the Dark Continent, and a new Wakanda forever my nigger? I'd pay for that.

>WAHHHH SLAVERY WAHHHHH
>WHYTE PYPPO BAD WAHHHH
>GIBSMEDAT WAHHHHH
>YOU RAYCIS WAAHHH
>WE WUZ KANG WAHHH
>WHYTE PYPPO BE HOLDIN ME DOWN WAHHH

as long as you keep blaming others for your own mistakes you will never truly be free and forever be an ignorant

>le boomer tier argument for internalizing self-hatred.

Allowing you to stay was your reparations. Blacks aren't getting any EXTRA FREE MONEY because they'll just spend it on drugs and rims anyway. 40 acres and a fucking mule... How many of you even know a damn thing about agriculture or raising animals in the first place?

Attached: carlisMAGA.png (810x688, 454K)

did twitter teach you how to say that?

You're right.
I've decided that all of my white guilt will be immediately converted into reparations.
Now just tell me where I need to send the cheque for £0.00
As you likely need it in USD, I can also send you $0.00
In fact, I'm feeling generous so I'll send the equivalent amount in both GBP and USD.
Look forward to receiving two payments of round figures in your near future.

>muh boomer meme

I might be from a third world shithole but at least I know that you will never gain respect for with that kind of attitude
respect has to earned
try as much to become less shitty person in life all the while pulling the race card and maybe just maybe your find some inner peace

You already got your reperations by letting you stay in the strongest and richest country in history, instead kicking you back to your homeland in Africa.
you also being treated like a saint by the establishmet and the people despite being 13% of the population and committing 50% of the crimes and destroy everything you touch.

Not even 2% of the American population owned slaves. Meanwhile, 13% (actually close to 3-5% if you realize it's mostly young black males) of the American population commits 50%+ of the violent crime. Where are our reparations? Whites already contribute a net positive to the treasure, where it is then drained on the rest of the demographics (other than Asians) and has yet to make a substantial dent into uplifting them from their socioeconomic troubles. How much more money do we have to throw at the problem when it seriously doesn't work?

Y R U A N ?
R
U
A
N
?

Blacks cost the rest of us taxpayers $750,000 per nigger on average.
You stinky worthless lip smacking spearchucking fuckface groids owe us money. You better get back on the corner and start sucking AIDS dicks for money.

>yourbike.jpg

you aight' tyrone

No reparations without repatriation.
Go black to africa, spook

i dont hate this jew