SAT to introduce a literal oppression handicap

Not making this shit up. The SAT/College Board are going to release to colleges and universities an "adversity score" that measures how privileged or disadvantaged the test taker is. So when you send universities that good score you worked hard for, it's coming with a fat ugly sticker that says you took the test on easy mode and it doesn't count as much as Jamal's 750

Some colleges and universities are already saying they will explicit discount SAT scores if the test takers is privileged. It's essentially a soft invalidation of white America's already mediocre scores, because apparently even mediocrity is too high a goal for our sullen mystery meat underclass
wsj.com/articles/sat-to-give-students-adversity-score-to-capture-social-and-economic-background-11557999000
twitter.com/wesyang/status/1129014521434189824

Attached: large[1].png (928x357, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/files/files/webOpportunity%20Cost%20of%20Admission%20Preferences%20Espenshade%20Chung%20June%202005.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwimhdzjjaHiAhVCvKwKHfpMBawQFjARegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1oVLVriAKovUxFNdzkCUyG&cshid=1558046041478
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Coleman_(education)
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I knew a guy who got 920 back when it was out of 2400

what a joke.
i guess kids should take the ACT then

College is becoming worthless anyways. Gotta pump up the numbers of eligible students so that more people can go into student loan debt and the college don't lose their federal and state money, too.

How will the kikes get around this? Do they get an automatic six million points?

How soon before this completely fucks up and the left has to abandon it after their pets still don't qualify under this criteria?

They are preparing for the day when affirmative action is over turned

They are afraid the Supreme Court will overturn race based admissions affirmative action bullshit. This is nigger points by another name. No doubt extra Holocaust points will also be added because (((trauma))) is heritable.

I feel really badly for my 11yo.. he is very smart and going to university would make sense for him however he is white and male.

>How will the kikes get around this? Do they get an automatic six million points?
gorillion*

What I’m interested to see is what California and Michigan do with this. Both of their supreme courts have ruled race as a proponent for admissions isn’t allowed.

What really sucks is let’s say you are a white boy from a wealthy family but you really aren’t that smart so but you are dedicated and work really hard to get a decent SAT but then you are nerfed cause of your wealthy parents.

This is just such bullshit

"The purpose is to get to race without using race"

Our managers are now measuring fake racial points in some pseudo-scientific nightmare project openly designed to hurt white enrollment

Attached: D6sO8qcXkAAzv0b[1].png (895x384, 75K)

the GOP tried 1000 and one methods to pass racial criterias for every shit under there son by any other name

they got squashed everytime this is the ultimate test if you fail this shit you can already draft your number for the gulag whitetoid

>Jewish
+6 million adversity points

people didn't think jesus was literal when he said the last shall be first and the first shall be last

but here we are

Attached: 1554102342903.png (700x701, 691K)

Just to make this totally 100% clear: they are doing this to hurt white people. They are completely aware that boosting non-white enrollment will hurt white people, and they don't just think it's well-worth the cost--they see it as an added benefit

Attached: large[1].jpg (968x308, 50K)

As long as they get a couple of years of student loans out of the morons what do they care?

Affirmative action is being challenged in the courts and through federal investigations. Plus the Supreme Court is expected to be taking a hard line.

They're just staying ahead of the curve and creating a new loophole.

what?

Name, race, gender, high school should all be hidden from applications.
All that should be known is
>GPA
>AP classes taken
>college credits earned in high school
>ACT/SAT
>sports/clubs(if scholarship)
>volunteer activities

FSU is 42% nonwhite

I did not know things were this bad. Midwest uni I went too was 90% white, with some apehoop and handegg minority scholarships.

I wouldn't be against this if they actually made the test harder and raise the maximum score so people taking it in "easy mode" (according to them) still have a chance to outscore people getting an artificial boost.

Right now it's so easy to get a perfect score that it's impossible for the genius tier students to prove they aren't just products of their privilege.

Attached: 1558015813099.jpg (1125x1683, 532K)

This makes me angrier than black on white violent crime.

Attached: 1557621753484.jpg (402x720, 55K)

Sending him to a university is the worst thing you can do nowadays

Hasn't the test had this for a while where niggers got a bonus 50 points and Asians got docked 50 points.

It's less for niggers than for kikes, the plan is to transfer slots from smart middle class rural and suburbanite white and asian kids to blacks and spics only to further insulate kikes from any competition. Rest assured, kikes will get their slots.

>to hurt white enrollment
Possibly but asian are the real target. The (((elites))) are scared shitless of asian kids displacing their own brats, they've been consistently downplaying academic performance for that reason alone.

They don't have children unless they're Hasidic and in that case, they don't go to college

Niggers gain 230, asians lose 50.
A nigger athlete has a 480 bonus compared to a non-athlete asian.
Thats more than a quarter of the whole test.

Attached: 20190516_183634.jpg (720x1019, 567K)

That wasn't the test itself that was admission quotas, basically they'd take inferior scores before superior ones based on their racial quotas.
This is straight up devaluation though, not matter the uni, no matter their diversity status; if some cat-lady compiled data handled by their "declined to specify" algorithm decides you're privileged, you're fucked.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/files/files/webOpportunity%20Cost%20of%20Admission%20Preferences%20Espenshade%20Chung%20June%202005.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwimhdzjjaHiAhVCvKwKHfpMBawQFjARegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1oVLVriAKovUxFNdzkCUyG&cshid=1558046041478

Hopefully that link works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Coleman_(education)

>David Coleman (born 1969) is the ninth president of the College Board, a not-for-profit organization that is best known for designing the SAT exam, the SAT Subject Tests, and the Advanced Placement (AP) exams.[1] He is frequently described in the media as "the architect" of the Common Core State Standards Initiative.

>Coleman was born in Manhattan to a Jewish family.

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

Attached: 1529379598482.jpg (1683x1911, 1.72M)

How is the ACLU not all over this? I can't wait until somebody sues the shit out schools for discrimination.

Because they're kikes and this policy is designed to stop smart asian and white kids getting ahead of kikes. Giving their slot to niggers is a means to an end, nothing more.

by the time my kids are old enough for college, I will tell them to attend online school. It is way cheaper and the degree is worth the same desu. Unless you are an engineer.

Wont this just lower the standard of colleges in general? Whats to gain from this?

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: 064kpxamuv
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Attached: chinkposting.png (613x332, 78K)

>ACLU
They suck nigger cock

How are they going to spin being from a wealthy Jewish family as disadvantaged?

If people don't start killing the decision makers in this publicly, then it will continue. The only thing they fear is death.

>No doubt extra Holocaust points will also be added because (((trauma))) is heritable

Attached: file.png (1244x1211, 403K)

It's predicated on the assumption that diversity is a strength. The adversity points they apply to bolster a nig's IQ is not some abstract correction to them. They really believe it.

wew lad

wrong, although a common misconception. Everyone in the thread needs to watch this to understand how bad it already is.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

Affirmative action was created by kikes as a way to allow kikes to be vastly over represented in universities. For example, kikes are 2% of the population but but 25% of Harvard undergrads; by far the most over represented. White people are most under represented.

this, people don't understand whites are only around 20% of Ivy league admittance, jews sometimes outright out number whites in these institutions. This makes whites affected much more than asians.
see: youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

>diversity is a strength
do chinks not count as diversity anymore?

A Social Credit Score but in reverse.

Yes. All white people are rich, have connections and run the board on charismatic social engineering. What the fuck is wrong with these people?
They keep saying all (ALL) white people are these hyper chad, god-like socialites with demonic intentions and an endless supply of money and privilege. I'm a poor ass American Irish guy. Because of my gender/skin/social standing (I fucking work at Amazon), I have 0 privilege. Do you understand how hard it would be for me to get any help from ANY institution?
How is it now that white males get no help from society, get blamed for all its faults and then also have to fight for everything we have? I'm getting fucking tired of it. Something needs to change very soon, or these fucking shitskin piss stains are about to really find out what privilege means.

Attached: 1526363001480.jpg (800x764, 92K)

Literally this post x100

Diversity means having suffered adversity.

The chink isn't wrong, he's just not making the distinction between whites and kikes. There are upper class whites just as eager to fuck over lower class whites, just not for the same reasons kikes do.

This. One of the most subversive ideas.

Attached: 1553662976047.jpg (4000x2667, 3.75M)

Bs. Will be used to up jew scores... muh holocaust ad infinium