Would you go to a renaissance fair but its the 1950s?

I propose making a renaissance fair type event that displays life back in a 1950s suburb. It would certainly help wake people up.

Attached: 1554482332811m.jpg (1024x919, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM
youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w
youtube.com/watch?v=9BaFr6ACKv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockabilly
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be labeled as racist and that would be it.

I could mask that by calling the racism historical accuracy

Wouldn't work because of civil rights anti-discrimination laws. You wouldn't be able to prevent spics and niggers from showing up.

watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM

I would, what 1950s music would you play op?

Attached: 1556655429666.gif (326x281, 110K)

They probably wouldnt want to and if they did that would be ok but they couldnt participate as actors. Jow Forums can have a ethnostate colony and hide in plain sight

Elvis presley is the shit. He truly is the best. None of that louis armstrong nigger music though. t.19 yo zoomer

These exist, it's a subculture called 'rockabilly'. It's as filled with fat, degenerate liberals as any other LARPing subculture.

Stop playing pretend and build the society you wish to see in real life.

Attached: 1523872313907.jpg (1200x1184, 711K)

>but they couldnt participate as actors.
You don't understand. The anti-discrimination laws prevent you hiring only white actors.

We can call it historical accuracy and come up with another excuse not to use them. Also, i want as many Jow Forumsacks who are in on the true intention of the project as possible.

No, life was better and more traditional for blacks to at the time, though separate, have a separate section that shows non-degenerate minority life.

Also this

fvcking brilliant
do it
you will get protested as a nazi and the protestors will come across as psychotic

Little do they know i am an actual natsoc and using it as a cover to build a 50s ethnostate utopia. How do i get other redpilled natsocs in on it? We need women too otherwise it wont last a generation. We can use tourism for money as well as a cover since they will think were just larpers.

Bump

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w

Op is a glorious Hero

Attached: 1557967069455.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

It's worth a shot nonetheless. Bumping for interesting idea.

>Make a New England Heritage Fair
It can span the time from 1620-1950.... Think of all the different costumes.

Attached: pilgrims-l.jpg (300x401, 36K)

It is called Disneyworld. Just go in the off season. We were there in April and it must have been homeschool week or something. I saw several families with 5+ kids. All well behaved and having a good time. If you want to dress up in fifties clothes you can.

Some of the 1950s music is truly fucking awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=9BaFr6ACKv0

"Rockabilly" is also the original name for 1950s rock'n'roll.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockabilly

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions and even then the american public is still fooled.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.

>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.

eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

That hit me in the feels

Attached: 1554390166928.jpg (250x218, 7K)