If jews invented veganism to weaken to goyim why is Israel vegan?

Israel is the most vegan country in the world

forward.com/scribe/403637/why-israel-is-the-worlds-vegan-capital/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Veganism-takes-parenthood-by-storm-in-Israel-499395
>Simana and her family are hardly vegan pioneers in Israel: in 2015, Globes reported in a study that 5% of the population is vegan and another 8% is vegetarian.

>The trend is growing, as sales of foods commonly found in a vegan diet, such as vegan cheese, tofu and legumes continue to rise, while processed meat sales have declined by almost 30% according to a separate Globes article from 2016.

>It comes as no surprise then that the number of vegan children in Israel is also on the rise.

>At the start of the 2016-2017 school year, the Health Ministry declared that all state schools must feed their students at least one vegetarian meal per week.

>Lihi Joffe, a dietitian who works with schools to adapt their menus to include more vegan-friendly options, sees the growth in veganism as a sign of a better world to come.

>“Veganism is also about teaching children to be more compassionate and to be aware of the suffering that is being imposed on others [for our benefit]. We will have better children, adults, feminist people, people who will be aware of social injustice,” she says.

>“Maybe veganism can be a first or second step to fighting social injustice, incrimination, racism.

Attached: f0sqohqell301.jpg (922x932, 111K)

>eat goyim babies
>call yourself vegan
idk OP

>So they can March into battle knowing that no living creature has been harmed except for the Palestinian civilians.

Supposedly our subconsious are 'alien' entities that possess us and eating meat is akin to making a blood-sacrifice on which they feed, meaning vegan lifestyle deprives the entity of its energy and allows you to think more consciously/freely, it is however very difficult to get your nutrients in, but essential fats and oils (think nuts!) are the most important.

For me it's too much work and I'm already underweight so I'm fine with some blood ritual bullshit as long as my subconsious knows its place. (Hint:It's the back-seat)

I like onions hotdogs they went from being $1 a pack to $6 a pack fuck vegans

doesn't matter.
Pol says the want us all to become vegan to become weak and stupid with a crusted pinieal gland or whatever. Because veganism is bad.
But they have the highest rate of vegans per capita in the world.
That undermines the theory of veganism as kike invention for population control.

vegan food has a much higher profit margin thats the only reason its being pushed

goyim are less then animals, they're basically vegetables .

Does it though?
Kikes have NEVER relied on physical strength like we have, they just sit back and watch goyim fight them, so the health benefits of eating vegan outweighs the need for physical strength, of which they have none either way.

who said they did?

Fuck off vegan

Most of Israelis are very high meat eaters, some of them are vegan, but don't be fooled that many of them are vegan. Most Israelis eat a lot of meat food, can be rivaled with Australians and Americans.

they fuck little boys and are faggots thats why. It makes them want to fuck little boys even more

I really like how kikes throw tantrums irl if you expose them to truth (such as the fact that one is less intelligent than myself).

You won't learn your lesson, such is the lesson we have now learned, meaning only one (final) solutions remains, enjoy.

Fuck off fake semite.

how does it feel to know youll lose in the end? Inbred kike subspecies. The flood shouldve wiped your race/species out

There needs to be a hard separation between vegan and plant-based.

Jews < All

Attached: 1200px-NSDAP-Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 214K)

Veganism is very mentally unhealthy turns people into docile cattle which is just what the jews want, the reason why they always push it

Thousands of years of living in societies foreign to them have given them an instinctual fear of criticism. They will never change their pitiable attitude no matter how much wealth or power they get.

American boomers defend funding that.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>Israel
>Strong
Only because USA is gargling their balls and Arabs are legitimately incompetent.

haha I need to make a collection of those goyim-analogies, no matter if Larp or not it's just too funny.