HAPPENING; INSURRECTION ACT ACTIVATION!

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

Attached: 20190516_135051.jpg (1080x1166, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sg9lO87qLbs
dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/donald-trump-insurrection-act-illegal-immigration/
archive.is/9XVxU
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/president-trump-unveils-2020-immigration-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1553861501430.jpg (366x464, 38K)

>This Act was used to declare the commencement of the American Civil War.

Based

Deport a few more Mexicans and let millions more based and LEGAL pajeets and chinks replace us

Awoo my Pedes!

Attached: B92FA0F0-AA46-4CE2-9792-87FE4F0D42B9.png (624x633, 327K)

Yeah I’m sure this will actually happen Whoever even suggested it to him should be fired because of how fucking stupid it is

Based and redpilled potus

Considering he's done nothing in three years, I'll believe this bullshit when I see it. "Tick Tock" faggots.

Deport the rest of California too please.

>TRUMP FINALLY GOING TO DO THE ONLY THING HE WAS ELECTED FOR
>LOL JK JUST LIKE THE LAST 100 TIMES
It’s all so tiring

At this point, anything good trump does, I figure it's some sort of jewish trick

Apparently fox news has a live show of some whore reading the unredacted muller report yet I see no thread about it

Attached: 1551949608181.jpg (229x220, 7K)

What about the legal ones? If he's not using the insurrection act to strip citizenship and cleanse America then it's not good enough.

Then make one nerd

>quick lads, we need to try to shift the goalposts....again!
>to the discords!

TRUST THE PLAN

>fox
>being anything but controlled op

Trump
>plans to
>considers
>is looking into
basically nothing at all like his birthright citizenship ploy

HOLY FUCK AN INSURRECTION JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

If he does that, I'll be OK with a false-flag war against Iran.

Attached: trump.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

Holy fuck, if this is true I'm going to cum so hard its going to blow out the side of my apartment building

Attached: 1447294804443.jpg (300x278, 14K)

>tfw hoped for supreme commander
>tfw just got another president

guys help we've elected 45 people and every time they just did what the last one did

> planning, considering, mulling, thinking about

trust the blannnn

one year warning

Possibly the most based thing I ever read here

I have never doubted something in my life as much as I am doubting this.

I’d welcome a highly trained pajeet and chinks since they are good at engineering, physics, computers, accounting, and microsoft office.

Spiks, they can all go.

Attached: 1654010D-29EE-4302-87EA-91F8BEB3B1A9.png (318x53, 31K)

What if it was directed towards Europeans?

>going back intensifies

Attached: 1516925876274.jpg (1180x842, 104K)

MAGA

Attached: 1496353657420.gif (480x368, 2.29M)

No. This is generally good news. I love it and honestly think tons of legals and traitors will get caught up in defending the shitty illegal invaders.

But we really need to deal with every spic in America. That's why I voted for Donald: to deal with every spic in America.

>unredacted
And so why did Barr release it?

If every illegal disappeared tomorrow, America would still be minority white by 2050 or so.

In any case, it is always necessary to keep pushing right.

1. Trump
*huge gap*
2. Jackson
3. Lincoln
4. Hoover
5. JFK

Designated shitting walls

Then we'd still have a problem because Europe is also being invaded.

This. I'm sure it'll happen guys, like the wall. Lock her up!

>since they are good at engineering, physics, computers, accounting, and microsoft office.
because american whites aren't?

Boomers like this type of us-vs-them politics for some reason. Congress and the other half million or so elected officials in this country did this.

Our federal government can't tell a bunch of spics to go home, but we pay the salaries of and elect the people who refuse to bring immigration reform to a ballot?

what the fuck is donald kike gonna do besides blow up twitter with more boomerisms. fucks spics and fuck kikes

Let's say he did do this: would sanctuary states like California actually have any legal defense as to why they should not be considered in insurrection given the 10s of thousands of Constitutional, federal, laws they ignore or outright break on a daily basis?

And then suddenly, for no reason at all, Donald Trump was elected.

Attached: 20180602_210537.png (947x796, 749K)

a good trade desu

um based?

Attached: 4FF3E2A1-A111-4B87-9930-06EF7FAF67F0.jpg (499x513, 41K)

Probably a completely unrealistic and unworkable goal.

***PULSATING***

Attached: EDGE.gif (336x167, 1.61M)

I was gonna argue, but maybe a wall would've saved Lincoln

It is just bread and games for the masses.
Trump, GOPe, DEMe and Mueller work together, so Trump does not need to fulfil his promises.

Attached: RlrDzCb.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

>Doubt

>The Insurrection Act is the set of laws passed in 1807 that govern the U.S. President's ability to deploy troops within the U.S. to put down lawlessness, insurrection and rebellion.

>The Act aims to limit Presidential power as much as possible, relying on state and local governments for initial response in the event of insurrection. The Act, with the Posse Comitatus Act limited and delayed Presidential powers for law enforcement.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

>for no reason at all
unironically this

Yeah, he cant even lock up hillary or build a wall

>An insurgent is a person who rises up in opposition to civil or political authority, or against an established government. Insurgency may be one who justly opposes the tyranny of authorities in power. The term is sometimes used to refer to rebel or guerilla forces.

That fat, blonde faggot ain't gonna do shit and you know it.

Not going to actually happen, Trump "plans" to do things all the time and then never does them.

>Insurrection means “a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.” [Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa. 1995)]

who knows but I do know there are millions of former Californians that would jump at the chance to re take their state, especially if land were awarded as compensation.

Should invoke National Security to expel third-world immigrants due to the threat of organized crime (narco-trafficking, Islamic terrorism, human trafficking, etc.) but Trump is too weak for anything that radical.

He can't even defend the border with the military. He can't even order the military to tear gas the caravan invaders. The guy is a cuck and checked out.

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—
(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.
In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 15, §333; Pub. L. 109–364, div. A, title X, §1076(a)(1), Oct. 17, 2006, 120 Stat. 2404; Pub. L. 110–181, div. A, title X, §1068(a)(1), Jan. 28, 2008, 122 Stat. 325; renumbered §253, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, §1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

Zion Don ain't going to do shit cause he's a big jewjewcum sucking kike lover.

Tell that to Kate and Molly.

Round two here we go coastal cities verses food production when?

>(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.
so... every single leftist shitfucker that voted for or acted in accordance with amnesty or sanctuary can be hit under this law.

It ain't

lol sure thing CNN

Attached: 1499618588909.gif (240x240, 556K)

STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. KEEP ME POSTED

Europeans don't really integrate into American society as well. They do the same shit that wetbacks/asians do. They move into one neighborhood and open their own ethnic stores/restaurants, while not speaking any English. Poles and Russians are extremely guilty of this.

is she gonna be ok?

Attached: 53195386_114732249671007_4833244698120290304_n.jpg (720x724, 168K)

they're going to use this to round up draft dodgers and bds

Lol this faggot was probably shilling about how Trump was doing nothing about illegal immigration just yesterday

Attached: 1557877330317.jpg (967x610, 94K)

/thread
yawn
actually sage

No, its just that we have to do it. And I think thats the plan. He knows his base is rabid and wants blood.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Attached: hapcon-4.gif (310x760, 23K)

Does the story: "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" ring any bells? Don't post threats, accusations, or other "possibilities", otherwise, you're wasting everyone's time.

big difference though, the next generation of euros assimilates readily. the darkies do not.

every single thread about trump i've been saying the same thing. Nothing ever happens ever. Nothing will ever happen. Never.

>planning on
So it's absolutely nothing, then, as usual.

In4 court order says no

Too bad, it was my dream to live in a red state one day. Everything here is taxed to death and anything that is fun is banned or will be banned eventually.

Stfu beaner wannabe

Pajeets and chinks won't reproduce if we don't bring their women over.

I don't give a shit at this point, I just don't want to be disturbed in my browsing by tweets or other vapid announcements. Give me fucking actual happenings. Trump agitating his arms as always is no fucking actual happening.

>Nothing will ever happen.
literally impossible. in order for nothing to happen, there must be absolutely nothing in existence. you choose your words poorly.

Trump better than Old Hickory? Fuck off. Jackson killed the private banks and mauled his would be killer

I hope this goes somewhere and I won't hold my breath, but in the meanwhile there sure are a lot of assblasted shills itt.

>bush/clinton/obama cabal allowing in illegals
>using illegals to vote
>illegal spying and abuse of powers
>literal attempted coup
>cabal agents designated insurgents
>imported illegals designated insurgents
¡Vete o muere!

Attached: 1555810584110.png (1011x1013, 219K)

This

>dailycaller
Kek

youtu.be/Sg9lO87qLbs

I'm sure he wants to grab the guns also.

Attached: bigbrainlambright.jpg (710x594, 161K)

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

Get rid of the illegals, give congress a bone via legal inflow, then tighten the screws after the border is secure.

Learn how politicking works trannie shill.

>It's not on CNN so it didn't happen

not even remotely true

Attached: 1vcfeq.jpg (300x250, 36K)

dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/donald-trump-insurrection-act-illegal-immigration/
archive:
archive.is/9XVxU
"In addition to the Insurrection Act, the president is also considering declaring the country full and insisting that the U.S. can no longer handle the massive influx of illegal immigrants. 2019 is currently on pace to reach the highest levels of illegal immigration in a decade.

“If you take a ship and it holds 1,000 people maximum — one more person and the ship is going to collapse,” the official explained. “The country is full.”
>FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

getting rid of all non-whites will take decades. this is the best approach.
>first, get rid of all gibs leeches like spics. >automate as much as possible. replace foreign workers with robots.
>remove jews from power.
>over time, drastically reduce H1b visas.
>finally, we can implement our version of the nuremberg laws.
>keep all the 130 IQ+ foreigners but do not give them full rights or citizenship
>deport all negroes to Africa. It is better to first concentrate them all in the American southeast. let the have a temporary state within a state.

Holy fuck reddit controls this shithole.
Meanwhile:
"Our proposal builds upon our Nation’s rich history of immigration, while strengthening the bonds of citizenship that bind us together as a national family."
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/president-trump-unveils-2020-immigration-plan

Attached: that way.jpg (320x320, 23K)