(((They))) fear bitcoin

forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/05/15/a-u-s-congressman-is-so-scared-of-bitcoin-and-crypto-he-wants-it-banned

>An awful lot of our international power comes from the fact that the U.S. dollar is the standard unit of international finance and transactions

>Clearing through the New York Fed is critical for major oil and other transactions. It is the announced purpose of the supporters of cryptocurrency to take that power away from us, to put us in a position where the most significant sanctions we have against Iran, for example, would become irrelevant.

>So whether it is to disempower our foreign policy, our tax collection enforcement or traditional law enforcement, the advantage of crypto over sovereign currency is solely to aid in the disempowerment of the United States and the rule of law

BUY BUY BUY faggots. The jew now fears losing its power, and is very honest about this.

Attached: file.png (1600x1043, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography
bitcoinblockhalf.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=S9JGmA5_unY
fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/3912/item/492986?start_page=68
thepeoplehistory.com/20s-homes.html
primexbt.com?signup=88449
tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/
tradingview.com/chart/BLX/vTkvzzQY-The-die-is-cast-the-four-year-cycle/
coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins
coindesk.com/former-ubs-bankers-net-100-million-to-build-a-crypto-bank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don’t mind inflationary policies that rip off plebs. But do mind a currency that can’t be borrowed, printed or inflated.

That man on the pic is the kikes I've seen in this week, good job.

Dropped a word there?
>His skin appears sickly

Attached: file.png (770x433, 363K)

>they dont control all of the crypto ponzi scheme market
yikes dude fuck off cunt you dont realize how bluepilled you are

>crypto ponzi scheme market
t. knows nothing about it

nothing but pump and dumping faggot
non of it is currency its all speculation
the only reason people get into crypto is to make USD or another actual currency
fool or shill

>t.boomer

>nothing but pump and dumping faggot
maybe NOW it is, but why would the jew in the OP be talking about it threatening US hegemony huh?

yeah guys the jews definitely dont want a non physical currency thats easily manipulated and tracked
crypto will be connected to your chip goyim
kill yourselves idiots with no foresight

Sigh this thread so let me kill it.

>There is no threat to central banking

>Crypto only exist as a method to fleece money from people to fund various gov projects

>Bitcoin has been publicly deanonymized

>Governments track all data and primarily target major offenders

>The latest and final surge is due to the ETF bubble that was expected and is forming and when it burst it's not coming back

>A crypto ban will likely happen in the near future to solidify the reality that nothing is going to change central banking short of armed revolution

>Bitcoin has been publicly deanonymized
use a different address on each exchange
>The latest and final surge is due to the ETF bubble that was expected and is forming and when it burst it's not coming back
uh huh
>A crypto ban will likely happen in the near future to solidify the reality that nothing is going to change central banking short of armed revolution
ineffective

Not even mixers work sorry. It's expensive to do now and that's the only limiting factor but since when has that stopped innovation or desire.

Yes goy, stick to our toilet paper we print out and hand to our wall street friends.

>presenting a false dichotomy
yes faggot the US dollar is fiat and trash
but crypto is all that but 100% nonphysical and much more manipulable and tracked
why would want to go to a worse one?
are you fucking stupid faggot?
so low iq

>ineffective
CP has been effectively banned across the public internet, and people get caught and go to jail for it all the time.
what makes you think a crypto ban couldn't be at least as effective? all they have to do is declare you a terrorist and that's that. 95% of crypto nerds would cash out (as prices crash) and abandon it overnight, and suddenly whatever small amount of pseudonymity existed is gone forever. a small group of dedicated lawbreakers then spend the rest of their lives being paranoid about using it.
and when it's 100% illegal, what do you think it's going to be used for? purely illegal things - bringing even more scrutiny down upon it.
cryptocurrency can only exist while governments allow it to, which will end the first time it's used to fund something bad that scares the normies.

Zcash exists already
Ever heard of Zero Knowledge Proofs you nigga?

Also Monero works too.

Crypto can‘t be banned brainlet.
Its decentralized.

>100% nonphysical
not an argument
>more manipulable and tracked
only if youre retarded

i hope you dont think anything on the internet and tech is ever secure
who do you think made it?
who do you think owns it?
you probably one of those boomers who think TOR makes you more private and secure even though it was made by the US military and same goes for VPNs
and yes having a nonphysical currency is a very bad idea, this is the problem we are having with USD, as in only 10% of it is circulating meaning its basically 90% nonphysical
go back to Jow Forums and shill your shitcoins

last guy who thought they could take that away did not end up so well.

Attached: s.jpg (640x480, 130K)

did you even read my post?
where are you going to exchange it when all the exchanges have been taken offline, or have become honeypots? TOR etc have all been proven vulnerable to attacks by state actors with adequate resources
where are you going to buy or sell it when every person you meet in meatspace might be a federal agent?
read my post again and think about it for 2 seconds before declaring it un-bannable.

Because it’s so powerful.

Take monero for example, it completely subverts all potential for enforcement.

The government can’t know who sent the coin to who, or how much. Who are they supposed to prosecute? What would the sentence be if they don’t know the severity of the crime (volume of transactions)? If someone was caught with the monero software on their computer, what happens next? How is it proved that the person “incidentally” with the laptop has done anything associated with the coin? Are we supposed to convict people based on being associated with computers which saved the ledger?

It’s too powerful. It’s toothpaste pushed out of the tube, and the govt would be trying to shove it back in with a bobby pin... just makes a mess.

Attached: ADF03C0C-14ED-488D-9F5A-D6063F5BBE48.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

>le its actually private and secure and the government could never crack it maymay
jesus christ you boomers are too much sometimes
seriously tiresome

I'm not saying it won't exist in deep dark recesses of the Internet - merely that it becomes defacto useless for 99% of people who would otherwise use it.
that is a "ban".
CP is banned but there are still people who risk trafficking it and get arrested all the same.
the crypto user's problem is that, for it to have any value, it has to be exchangeable with other people. you have to find those people somehow, talk to them, coordinate with them. and that's precisely what opens you up to legal problems.
once all the legal gateways back to fiat currency have been closed off, what does that do to the value? especially once the userbase shrivels to less than 1% of its current size? are you really going to risk going to meet strangers you met online, in order to make any real world use of it at all?

You’re talking about cracking 256 encryption, you know that right.

It never even considered that it would only be used in the darknet.

It doesn't have to be assumed, privacy coins are too powerful.

dont care you fucking faggot
if you think the government cant crack that shit you deserve to be put down like a sick puppy
just so low iq its not even funny

Shieeet. You can get paid out in Bitcoin at Coinstar machines now. I had to do a double take in the grocery store today!

Attached: Coinstar_Kiosk_Front_Coinme-copy-1-630x419.png (630x419, 191K)

Based, and redpilled.
Your private ket ain't private to my quantum computer.

Pretty Shor I'm not the only one who thinks this. *Slaps knee*

>(((Mr Sherman)))

Attached: sherman.png (1024x375, 620K)

simply ask yourself this: would you be comfortable becoming a drug dealer in today's world? because if crypto is outlawed and you continue using it, you are putting yourself at least that much at risk. sure, you can be careful all you want, but if you make a single mistake as far as anonymizing yourself, or their surveillance technology is better than you account for (backdoors in protocols / encryption / etc), ... that's it.

It would require more than 1% of the world energy production

Require 2^128 times more computing power than cracking 128 bit encryption

And take 3x10^51 years.

or a single working quantum computer we don't know about.

Hello, patch has been theorised for quantum comp' cracking.

Attached: rip-terry.png (500x733, 226K)

>the government doesnt have secret tech thats 20+ years ahead of whats available to the public
wow due you are a genius
yep your heard me you are smart dude, good job

Think about this, everyone speeds because it’s simply infeasible to catch everyone.

The level of response to a ban is proportional to how well it can be enforced, and the penalty involved.

And with monero, the only way to get caught is to self report.

If 256 bit quantum computing exists, then so does 256 quantum encryption.

Banning bitcoin will drive up the price. Banning bitcoin is the first step in making it the NWO coin the elite have been planning on.

Attached: Economist NWO coin.jpg (420x579, 36K)

no shit loser
doesnt mean the encryption would be available to the public

Why would the (((elite))) want a form of global money that they cannot debase and cannot control?

Boomer the post Kek you can buy gold , other currencies through atm , send international wires , convert to anything buy multimillion yatchs , cars and basically everything with bitcoin.

Attached: 1557700739518.png (915x762, 118K)

The only time the government used technology that far superior to control the world, it was a nuclear bomb.

The day that 256bit quantum computing hits the world in the way you’re describing, it would be over anyways

He means that the elite wants to ban bitcoin so they can create digital fiat.

Bitcoin disallows that by allowing a way out of that system.

nice cringe post
you can do that doesnt mean anyone does
and pretty much no one does, because people only use crypto to make money in an actual currency like i said
if you USD crashed tomorrow so would bitcoin and all cryptos

>The only time the government used technology that far superior to control the world, it was a nuclear bomb.
haha hes serious guys

Wrong , bitcoin would go up , so would gold and silver.

I could explain why this would happen but you would not give a shit anyway.
Bitcoin will be between 170k to 1 million usd each in early 2022.

Once bitcoin and bitcoin cash inflation goes bellow fiat next year it will enter the same category than housing since the gold standard was abandoned and go up non stop relative to fiat.

>if you USD crashed tomorrow so would bitcoin and all cryptos

And this why in inflationary countries housing cost insanely ammounts of money because relative to fiat they become more costlier non stop and thus allow people to mantain value.

BTC will enter the same category next year and contrary to housing it´s divisible so it will enter a massive bullrun.

Boomer ponzi is ending

bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Attached: 1556015434042.png (627x866, 387K)

nobody has answered my questions.
1) where will you safely, confidently exchange it? how will you know if you're dealing with a honeypot? how can you trust whatever anonymizing services you use?
2) what happens to the value when fiat conversion is outlawed?
3) what can you spend it on, when all the users become outlaws? it wouldn't concern you that the only people you could deal with at that point are almost certainly involved in criminal activity?
re: finding monero software on your computer. if they classify it as some kind of terrorist technology, possession would be sufficient. which brings me to another point:
4) if it's illegal to use, how will the software be developed and patched to handle bugs and security holes? how will you know that government agencies aren't contributing to the software to further weaken it, when nobody can go public with their identities?
etc
don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they could flip and switch and it would go away forever. obviously not. it just has to be difficult enough, and risky enough to alienate the vast majority of potential users. once all the exchanges are forced onto the dark web, that's where the vast majority of crypto activity will remain. and, like silk road clones, you'll never know quite who you're dealing with.

i just wish you could see how hard i cringed at this post

Keep seeing posts about "Quantum computers breaking privacy and encryption."

Read the shit, its all theory but again so are q-computers.

He wouldn't happen to be jewish would he?

even without quantum they have ways to break any encryption that they have let the public have
and if quantum was around that doesnt mean quantum encryption will be available to the public

Cringe all you want boomer you don´t even know what´s coming

Attached: 1557365019188.jpg (1453x9996, 1.77M)

See you in 2020

Attached: seeyouin2020.png (1422x4632, 3.02M)

oh i do
and thats the destruction of the USA in a decade
whites will be 35% of the US population in a decade so please just continue worrying about your fake money goy!!!

Heck yeah.

Attached: 7667E0A5-46D0-459B-9AE7-9E0026D0A1E8.jpg (184x184, 16K)

I agree encryption can be broken but you have to remember it takes a lot of processing power, again you can argue governments have that but when you actually see how much power it takes both processing and energy wise, why would the government want to know what some cunt is buying over the internet?

This is old news. Fuck off back to bag holder

You don´t even know what´s money , which is why the west has been going to shit for a long time.

Attached: 1543194634843.jpg (640x616, 35K)

sure money, usury and materialism has helped destroy the west but that isnt the only think killing the west there is about a thousand more problems that are more sever than that
crypto will be connected to the chip in your hand and thats how you will pay for things
so if your ok with that then so be it
like i said just continue to worry about your fake money and the meaningless things you buy with it goyim

they wouldn't (directly), but if you're involved in a mixer transaction with somebody super important to them ... probably not good for you.

>if you think the government cant crack that shit you deserve to be put down like a sick puppy
you have truly outed yourself as a brainlet now...
youtube.com/watch?v=S9JGmA5_unY

Part 1
You are economically illiterate , but since you seem to have good intentions let me explain a few things.

The monetary system IS KILLING THE WEST, it´s at the core of the problem.

Why is fertility collapsing?Because families are getting smaller?Why is that happening?Because the cost of living is increasing and housing is unaffordable.

Now why does that happens?Because the monetary system.

A worker in the us when (((income tax))) and (((central banking))) was just created could buy a house with 8 months of his income.

Check the data here if you don´t believe me

fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/3912/item/492986?start_page=68

thepeoplehistory.com/20s-homes.html

Now why the fuck is this happening?
Because at the start of the 20th century central banks spawned everywere in a domino effect , if the country next door could devalue it´s currency their exports were cheaper thus your economy got rekt , as a result every country now wanted to have control of it´s currency.

But this is a roal to hell so unions and fascism tried to patch this shitty system by doing constant wage increases.

But that is even more shittier because if inflation is 2% and everyone get´s 4% increase in wages next year inflation will fuck you up more until everything goes to hell like in venezuela or argentina.

This is why sweden even if it has a massive welfare state it´s economy grows contrary to greece , if their economy goes to shit they can devaluate their currency and since they are inside the eu their exports become cheaper and no one can stop them.

This shit system that is destroying the west started because monetary insanity vs other monetary insanity.

Attached: 1557708419343.png (1000x800, 328K)

yeah dude the gov could never crack that, no way
its impossible guys seriously i mean it i defiantly didnt say this for all the other encryption that have been made nope this time its legit haha
>The monetary system IS KILLING THE WEST, it´s at the core of the problem.
spoken like a true ancap
i get your retarded and only care about money and material things because your a consumerist, the epitome of amerimutt land, just what they wanted
if the economy was actually good and people got good wages the USA would still end up minority white in a decade or two
the USA would still fall to communism, nationalism will never be a thing because the majority unironically believes in the le melting pot maymay
you are clueless
spoken like a true ancap though i didnt expect anything else from you
and your posts are an eyesore

Part 2

Now when you see the rise of the west you will see that hard currency(gold) was at the core of it , when rome fell gold was no longer used instead shit currency inflated to hell was used.

The renaissance was based on gold , this prevented the leaders from destroying the currency and as a result people accumulated wealth and invested in artists and engineers causing a rise in civilization.

This is the reason why spain was obsessed with gold in the new world , gold was like bitcoin a strong currency that had low inflation.

Banks were like the miners in the bitcoin network , since gold was hard to move they had gold in everyplace and loan it to make money on it but if you wanted gold in other country you simply had to take it out of that bank offices in that country.

Gold also allowed to big empires to exist since the inflation was planetary caused by gold mining.
If you had a shitcurrency and a global empire everything would go to hell like the uk printing money to stimulate the economy in australia and meanwhile causing inflation in canada fucking the economy there.
With gold those things did not happen , because it was a strong currency.

The gold standard was a way to force governments to moderate themselves , since cash was backed by gold and you could exchange it in a bank by gold thus governments had to mantain a budget without causing inflation otherwise they would need more gold.

When the gold standard fell in 1970 for the last time so did the west.

After that housing started to go up non stop and everything started to get smaller and more decadent.

Crypto will force governments to self moderate or else.
It´s literally the printing press 2.0 , the separation of currency and state.

When the printing press was created governments started to educate their population so they could get propaganda by reading the state story and that caused a domino effect of governments educating to read their population.

Attached: welfarestatefuckthisshitvenezuela.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

Fuck off.
Keep talking.

Crypto will cause something similar to the printing press , it can´t be stoped , the pandoras box is opened governments will have to self moderate or suffer massive inflation.

Both insane cronny capitalism like 2008 or insane socialism like chavism in venezuela will never happen again with crypto because the popualtions will have a way out.

Don´t believe me?Go look localbitcoin charts of were crypto is growing.

>as a method to fleece money from people to fund various gov projects
exactly like fiat then?

Bitcoin is like the largest pyramid scheme of the century. If you weren’t in at the beginning, you’ll never make it.
>tfw sold 10 bitcoin for $50 in like May 2012

Attached: EEBBE602-C092-48FD-AD82-22AAA4AC7DA5.gif (300x300, 919K)

BTC is on a bit of a dip right now, but if you want to make money off of any potential bullruns with relatively little cash you need to trade with leverage. Imagine holding one bitcoin for 50 bucks and taking all profit as it rises. Thats Leverage trading. Do it here before (((they))) shut it down.

primexbt.com?signup=88449

Jews control Crypto.

Money is unironically one of the last things i care and yet it´s the biggest problem of our age.
A society can be working perfect but if the monetary system is based on insane policies that allow the politicians to indebt the unborn and destroy the youth it does not matter.

Everything else can work perfectly but if the foundations are fucked it will all come down eventually.

I will fren.

The pyramid scheme is fiat destroyed to infinity with quantitative easing and non stop state deficits.

Bitcoin is going up for the same reason housing is going up.
When saving becomes impossible due to inflation people invest in hard things that are protected from inflation.

Housing is one of those , so is crypto.

Bitcoin is used for international wires

for example let´s say that britbongistan ask loisences to send money.

So you do

100 GBP > 1 BTC > 90 USD

notices the last part 1 BTC > 90 USD

When you do that movement you sell the btc to someone doing the same in reverse.
So there is a constant demand of scarce btc to do international transactions.

After the halving the ammount of btc created per year is reduced by half.

So now you do

100 GBP > 0.5 BTC > 90 USD

all that changed is that you now use less btc for the same transaction due to them being rarer.

But for the investor it´s literally massive gains.

tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/

tradingview.com/chart/BLX/vTkvzzQY-The-die-is-cast-the-four-year-cycle/

Basically bitcoin can have a constant demand and it will go up even if the demand never grows because the supply is decreasing.

Not only the supply is decreasing but the fiat in which it´s price is meassured is always lossing value so it will only keep going up long term.

Attached: 1541523651358.jpg (500x490, 59K)

First period 2009 to 2012(pre halving)
Available: 10,500,000 BTC (50% mined)
Price increased from : 0.1 to 31 $ (319 times growth)

Second Period 2012 to 2015 (1st halving was 11/2012)
Best Buy was a year before Halving
Available :15,750,000 (75% mined)
Price increased from : 1.85 to 1135 S (575 times Growth)

Third period 2015 to 2018 (2nd Halving was 6/2016)
Best Buy was a year before Halving
Available :18,375,000 (87.5% mined)
Price increased from : 165 to 19k S (115 times Growth)

Considering that the low value after the bubble has been 3200 usd let´s assume we grow instead of 115 times , half of that(a massive reduction in growth) , 57,5 times.

That gives us a price of 182k somewere around 2021.

And this is assuming a massive slowing down in the price increases happening between halvings.

Also bitcoin will have lower inflation than the usd and eur early next year.

Assuming it keeps with the trends and we grow let´s say 100% we are going to 320k.

But we will have lower inflation than the usd and eur so relative to fiat it will be a constant growth.

One thing is certain tough , bitcoin will destroy all doubters next year.

Attached: 1542254378093.png (926x932, 1.2M)

> The only reason people get into crypto is to make USD or another actual currency.

I (sometimes) spend mine.

But I agree, many of us put money into crypto as a speculative investment.

this guys posts man holy shit
please go back and kys

> Crypto only exist as a method to fleece money from people to fund various gov projects.

Certain concepts of the cryptocurrency scene like ICO's are nothing but pump and dump schemes, but there are cryptocurrency with very strong, practical, valuable utility.

> Bitcoin has been publicly deanonymized.

Bitcoin was never designed to be anonymous in the first place. You do not know what you are talking about.

>please go back and kys

Nah i just keep waking anons i hope that in 2021 when you finally have regretof not learning about this stuff you don´t end yourself.

Not only it was not designed to be anonymous but many times it was viewed as a problem because eventually it would be tied to darknet shit.

This is why monero was born, btc never intended anonymity as a goal in fact when one sees politicians debate about crypto btc not being 100% anonymous is one of the things that protect it from them.

you dont know anything
and in 2021 a women will be the president of the united states and more internal political terrorism will be going on
so please like i said just worry about your fake money goyim

>and in 2021 a women will be the president of the united states and more internal political terrorism will be going on

And this is good for bitcoin , the more things go to shit the more crypto will thrive.
That said i hope that things don´t go to shit but deep down the biological alarm is telling everyone to prepare because we sense that we are near a time when things will go to hell.

>the more shit hits the fan and electricity is out, internet is out, etc the better for bitcoin
good bait

Bitcoin is immune to (((their))) greatest power, fractional reserve banking. If you want to loan Bitcoins, you have to actually possess Bitcoins.

It´s not bait you simply don´t know what the fuck you are talking about on top of that you believe a collapse is fast.

Anyone that has been in a national collapse can tell you that it´s slow and takes a decade at minimum.

Also bitcoin works without electricity in the usa anyway , since cryptos can be saved on paper as long as the blockchain is working globally.

ok user you had your laugh i had mine but its seriously not funny anymore

Attached: 1554510616558.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Biggest argument against crypto is "bad guys use it", but if that's the case, look what HSBC did for the cartels. If bad guys using it is the primary use case, you better fucking get ready for the real bad guys to jump on board. Once the global elite start using it to shelter cash in the penultimate incarnation of the Swiss bank account it will go stratospheric.

and your implying that the USD doesn't share all these traits and is better?

Check btc volume in venezuela

coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

have a good night fren ,also if you are interested in learning at least something about this read the book "the bitcoin standard".

Attached: 1553982043860.gif (318x212, 2.8M)

read my posts, i bring that up
i said it does share the same traits and that crypto would be worse

>banks have already got chain of bank only crypto

holy shit you glowies are a slow bunch
coindesk.com/former-ubs-bankers-net-100-million-to-build-a-crypto-bank

dont care about money
whites are going to be extinct in a decade or two i have a lot more to worry about than the next fake jew money

Go ethereum!!!

>whites are going to be extinct in a decade or two i have a lot more to worry about than the next fake jew money

Which is why you are paying your destruction throug inflation and debt.
Have a good night.

Attached: 1546424699952.png (600x500, 162K)

>>An awful lot of our international power comes from the fact that the U.S. dollar is the standard unit of international finance and transactions
um, no.
Just one thing - oil is priced in dollars. That's it. US power is backed up by the American people, who bust their fuckin ass every day to pay for shit like F-35's and 11 carrier battle groups

FFS why do you ancap faggots have this fantasy that telecom giants are like some magic entities that do not serve local governments. As soon as patriot act went live every backbone started being monitored. Anonymity is a fantasy and mediocrity is reality. Monero is a fantasy just like all the others. No real wealth can ever be locked away or kept off the radar. The government does not care about you buying used panties and nootropics but they always end up busting the rings and seizing the assets. You're entire ecosystem is literally a fish tank for edge lords that think it's not a gilded cage.

and so will you
bitcoin will only make you happy in a materialism since and keep you preoccupied until the collapse happens and you get slaughtered by nonwhites

>You're entire ecosystem is literally a fish tank for edge lords that think it's not a gilded cage.
high iq detected

I sent money to Malaysia earlier this year, equivalent to about $40,000. No one knows shit about it.

I read it, still unbannable

not right now
but if you became a person of interest? were in contact with a person on interest?
they would look into you and be able to find that transaction very quickly
im sure your transaction was on the net so its impossible for it to be private

> Monero is a fantasy just like all the others.

You can not trace Monero transactions, cryptographically and mathematically speaking.