Florida under seige

miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article230479584.html
Get in here, Floridabros.
>More than 1,000 migrants will be sent to South Florida every month in order to alleviate a surge in populations at the border, local government officials say they have been told.
>Broward leaders posted the news online Thursday, saying that “hundreds of immigrants will be arriving in Broward County on a weekly basis without designated shelters or funding to house them, feed them, and keep them safe.“
How do we stop this? This concerns you too, Centralfags and Northfags. Once they rat us up, they'll move on to greener fields.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-174624_Samsung Internet.jpg (2220x1080, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
worldpopulationreview.com/states/florida-population/
census.gov/quickfacts/fl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really need to leave this state. When i was young all the kids were white and in the 4H now most kids are spics or on opioids.

>I really need to leave this state
that's every fucking state man. every american is thinking this themselves right now because every state is rapidly changing and not for the better

>More than 1,000 migrants will be sent to South Florida every month in order to alleviate a surge in populations at the border,

Am I retarded or does this sentence make no sense?

How is there a surge on South Florida when it's surrounded by water?

Is there a warehouse somewhere just stocked with migrants these politicians are ordering them from? This whole story confuses me.

>Broward
isnt that the county where all the election quackery happened?

Yeah. Every time something happens in FL it has connection to this fucking county

Attached: IMG_2282.jpg (1080x1258, 293K)

(((Broward County)))
seriously the fuck kind of base of operations is this place

>How do we turn a contested state Blue?
>DNC: IMMIGRANTS!

Attached: 10385470_10154895217225276_2482203606455467392_n.jpg (640x502, 43K)

>California wont turn blue they said
>Florida wont turn blue they said
>Texas wont turn blue they said
A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1557906299048.jpg (590x639, 149K)

Surge on the Texan-Mexico border. Over flow is being sent to Florida.

Are there whites in Florida?

Mate they're picking them up at the Texas border and driving them to Florida and kicking them off the bus like they did with the homeless in San Fran. Your problem now sanctuary cities.

Attached: 1557943735330.jpg (960x932, 64K)

>most kids are spics

lmao it was literally a territory of Spain you retard. this is like getting mad at people for having french names in louisiana.

Attached: image.jpg (480x486, 35K)

Close enough

Jacksonville here. It’s already too dense and I’m at the very top of Fl.

>lose job a month ago because boss got a third DUI and thrown in jail, lost his business
>been looking all over the place, can’t find a job
>girlfriend’s father owns a construction business, asks him if he can give me some work until I find legit work again
>doesn’t have any room because he has nothing but illegal Mexicans working for him
>tfw I can’t even find bitch work because Mexicans and the fucking rednecks that hire them

My previous boss used to habe to call this land whale that was fucking one of the illegals to translate what they wanted for lunch since we would call it in and go pick it up

I miss the Midwest. North and South Dakota and Wyoming are so fucking based. No beaches but also no niggers and not too many Mexicans.

The fuck is this shit

Colorado is full don't come here. Califags ruined it and the cost of living in Denver is insane.

Call ICE

This. It's been the plan all along...

>1k/month
>siege
I wanna see germonies face

Attached: 1556547568185.jpg (168x212, 7K)

Would hate my girlfriend’s father to go to jail. But honestly that’s not a bad idea.

Youre fucking retarded. The Cubans came to here in the 70s and pushed the whites out if Miami. The Mexicans started flooding here back in the 90s.

Zion Don - Angela Merkel
What's the difference?

>muh wall
don't worry Johnny, all of them will Make America Great Againg voting for Donald J. Trump amirite?

Where do we go?

Stay where you are and hold the line. Start calling your representatives. I have in Fl.

Moved to Montana from Florida, can confirm it's so much better and whiter in this area and all the neighboring states. I hate the perpetual cold weather though. It's 58 in the middle of May and I hate it. I am sick and tired of wearing a sweater all the time. Three years ago I looked like a blue eyes Mexican and now I'm white as snow.

Where califags ruin your state, I guarantee you we Floridians will make your state better.

Youre state is degenerate as fuck. I dont do drugs either. Denver is literally satanic.

Attached: Blucifer-Mike-Sinko-Flickr-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

They will either become Floridian or die in the hurricanes

>The Jooos came to here in the 60s and pushed the whites out if Miami.

We have to change that one part and county of the state, even a city in Dade has a republican mayor.

don't come north. the people are the most cucked humans outside of sweden and they are in a daze 90% of the time

Aurora here. Can confirm. We might as well call in a nuke on our own position at this point.

Either move back to Florida or quit bitching. Seriously.

The sad part is some of us are old enough to remember when it wasn't...comparing Denver today to Denver in the 80s when I was growing up causes me physical pain and nausea.

I’m white in Florida. I think I’m the last one tho.

We aren’t a sanctuary city. Fuck trump

>sending them to areas with a bunch of racist Cubans
There will be blood

I’ll guess Cubans. Many are entering through Mexico now that they long longer can use the one foot rule coming over by dinghy.

south florida is already la luz extinguida. its better to pile them up there than let them contaminate the good parts of florida

Attached: 5ba2bb31aff74.jpg (1214x697, 146K)

It’s nice here in Wyoming. I’m in the opposite situation. When I graduate college, I’ll have to move to whatever shithole in order to get a job

There’s a lot of Jews down here. Why aren’t they using their privilege to prevent this?

THIS

>economic welfare opportunist
sever a hand, send them back
repeat until feet are removed as well

Florida has no sanctuary cities tho, if they're gonna get turned out somewhere, floridas one of the best places... guaranteed deportation

>Broward county
There it is again.

He deserves it

broward and palm beach arent cooperating with the feds. they are the ones getting hosed with illegals by trump

NW Arkansas reporting in. Nothing but Hispanics here.

There are multiple sanctuary areas, even though the state congress has recently passed a law that forces them to conform to the federal policy. I doubt there's been enough time for them to change much yet.

Minnesota is spics Somalians and opioid methed out young whites
60,000 young whites die every year in America from opioids
It’s fucking hopeless and brutal man
And nobody worth a damn gives a shit
It’s all about Instagram stories and le basketball football eh
Mexicans everywhere

Which the state legislature just banned. No more sanctuary cities in FL. That's probably why the illegals are being shipped there--the state level govt will kick them out and the cities can't do shit

Yes Trump is busing illegal aliens directly to sanctuary cities and states, just like he said he would.

Just what the doctor ordered.

Attached: blue florida.jpg (2813x2516, 175K)

They put those Mexicans to work on the orange groves for less than minimum wage. Have seen it first hand and have talked to people from there.
Even the Haitians are pissed off about it. Hell some nigger pastor griped about it to me a few months ago when I was working south of the lake.

The wetbacks come here to be abused.

That they do. They'll also be getting bullets someday.

Florida man and the alligators will eat them.

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions and even then the american public is still fooled.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.

>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.

eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

south florida is already deep blue. they will wind up in homestead which is already 95% mexican

Yeah, because Mexicans don't breed like rats and spread like cancer.

Trump should send the "asylum seekers" into the neighborhoods of cucky white liberals. We can't let these people virtue signal from their 90% white, upper middle class neighborhoods anymore. Suburban whites are the reason the house went to the dems last year, so they shouldn't mind having hundreds of beanlets who can't speak english running amok in their kids' schools.

they tend to pile up and take over a community because they cant speak english

Feel free to leave and go back to that fucking swamp of state called Florida

I told my mom not to buy her winter condo there. It wont be worth shit in one business quarter...

Hello, this is a friendly reminder the politicians, journalists, and activists who pass and lobby for these policies have names and addresses. What you decide to do with that information is your business.

Wrong. They’re flying them in in planeloads.

>my state is 75% white and will still be 75% white in 20 years because no minorities want to come here

Midwest rise up

time moves in a circle

Attached: newspain.gif (800x572, 202K)

Duvaaal! Jaxbro checking in. Florida still very white. worldpopulationreview.com/states/florida-population/

Attached: CC45A4C8-75FB-4052-8F6D-9C1559828CBC.png (1125x2436, 478K)

1000 a month doesn't seem too bad. Didn't we get like 100k illegals across the border just last month? I'm sure the places along the border are just swamped. Good ol' catch and release though. They'll be walking the streets in no time, never to see their court date. Also these people told the officials that they would prefer to go to florida, since they presumably had family there. the whole thing is a shitshow though. We need to detain these fucks until their court date. no more of this catch and release bullshit.

Sarasota checking in. I work construction. I cannot convey to you how bad it is. Maybe 2% of the hundreds of workers at my site spic English

HOW COULD TRUMP DO THIS TO BASED DESANTIS?

Send a million puertoricans to Florida and it's all part of the plan

FUCK OFF WERE FULL. Im already sick off the haitians and cubans we dont need more spics and niggers

He is a traitor to his country and whites because he is concerned with maximizing money.

He is actually worse than a kike, because kikes aren't white and aren't betraying their own.

Montana cucks mad their women are getting BEACH'D.

Find them put on a blow up boat push into sea shoot it with a pellet gun.

lel are you retarded? they count spics as white you know.

It's really 54% white.

census.gov/quickfacts/fl

Stoneman Douglas HS should be happy to take a couple hundred.

>Call your representatives
Go back to r/The_Donald, newfag scum. That accomplished nothing. Democracy is a jewish scam.

Cubans in USA are literally whiter than America as a whole lmfao. We accept having to deal with all your niggers just to escape communism, I wish I didn’t have to live in your niggerland my dude.

There's nowhere to go. At some point, you're going to have to defend your homeland.

Attached: 1527418771709.jpg (640x855, 443K)

Thankfully that's far from where I'm at (North Florida). Hopefully they get into fights with the local Cubans ans PRs and start killing each other.

>WAS

looks like Trump is taking a dump on his strongest voters. It is the stupidest thing ever. Those illegals will effectively flip the state not in 2020 but probably after that. Don the con man.

Shut the fuck up, spic.

your fucking stupid. thats not how this works. They will overwelm the cuban republican population and then flip the popular vote in florida Democrat. It will come to you eventually and I will be laughing my ass off.

Trump wouldn't do that. Those are his friends after all.

vigilantism is illegal
to stay within the law, the only option is to help patrol the border with weapons and detain illegal, then turn them over to the authorities

Fuck off, MIGApede.
>Hurr durr lets BROWN the US to OWN DA LIBS.
>>>r/The_Donald.

hide your flag

Hide your posts by going to where you came from: r/The_Donald.