There are sundry things we've had to dispose with throughout history...

There are sundry things we've had to dispose with throughout history. It is a stage of evolution to rid yourself of redundancy, at some point the object which has helped you through millenia becomes a weight rather than a commodity. Just like we've ceased using horses in favour of cars to facilitate transport, we need to do away with religion. Religion is the stern force that's holding back humanity from stepping across the threshold of the next stage, a plight that divides people of all races and countries. Your God is more powerful than yours, my God is almight and all-seeing you'd parrot ceaselessly, but the truth of it all is that you've been indoctrinated to think so all along, for morality requires no blind belief in abstract deities.

Attached: 1558013113997.png (1329x1218, 706K)

Attached: E28EA780-825E-401B-8E73-449FF313866D.jpg (248x187, 9K)

Attached: 1557443278107.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

OP is unironically 100% correct, BUT we need to keep the good things religion offered and do away with the bad.
For example...
Good: don't stick your dick in to other men's assholes
Bad: We believe in an invisible all-seeing all-knowing entity despite having zero evidence.

>literally just posted a reaction image
>seething strawman response from the fedora tipper
Sad, please see Jesus.

Attached: 1543513819931.png (396x438, 42K)

Religion is ingrained in human instinct. You can't remove it. It'll be replaced with something else to worship, like the state. But i'm pretty sure thats what the Jew OP wants

We are already taught what is socially acceptable at a very young age. Like don't murder, don't steal. At this point only psychos, and near brain dead niggers, or trailer trash don't kill someone or do bad things because muh gawd muhfugga.

I can't see things that don't exist

>seething strawman response from the fedora tipper
Do you see the irony here?

You are an idiot. Explain Gobleki Tepe...

> Fedora-Tipper
> Pagancuck
kek checks out lads

Attached: acceptchrist.jpg (824x275, 39K)

Braindead christcuck

Attached: 1557761173208.png (1200x1500, 96K)

>apostles, all 12, say he existed
>romans not only have records saying he existed but PRETENDERS trying to imitate him
>kikes admit he existed and still fucking hate him
>"durr christ wasnt real"
Not sure what I expected from paganspeds

Why can't you just worship your shitty gods that never gave a shit about humanity in peace user, why do you have to cry about our God?

>>apostles, all 12, say he existed
>>romans not only have records saying he existed but PRETENDERS trying to imitate him
>>kikes admit he existed and still fucking hate him
>>"durr christ wasnt real"
>Not sure what I expected from paganspeds
The thing is not whether he existed or not but whether the so called miracles attributed to him are real or not. He could have been a peasant as much as he could have been a deceiver and a liar. You fucks believe blindly what a bunch of kikes said.

>Why can't you just worship your shitty gods
Because you pieces of shit meddle into everyone's affairs.

Attached: 1557832449688.jpg (575x454, 40K)

Attached: 1555367191149.jpg (1114x692, 200K)

Attached: 1555376298788.jpg (1125x793, 201K)

> incel neckbeard PAGANKEK

Attached: pagancuckvarg.jpg (981x676, 284K)

lmao, you literally are just acting like the meme his posted

Attached: 1554858285761.jpg (960x940, 117K)

tl;dr
having so much to say and yet not having even gone to church and read the bible and given it serious consideration. Logout of reasonswhyatheismisright.com and pick up a bible and pay it serious thought.

If you ever don't try to figure out how something is right before deciding it's wrong, you are the NPC.

>can't even read a fucking paragraph
>HURRR HURRR READ THA BIBOL
fucking hell you mutts are the only demented guys who still believe in fairy tales. No wonder your country average IQ is the same as a room's temperature. I don't even need to reason with a retard who refuses to read a shitty paragraph because he's scared his skydaddy might throw him in hell with the boogeyman satan.

Attached: 1557758867173.png (645x729, 225K)

Ya, again tl;dr. You are clearly too stupid to teach me anything.

forgot to sage but your shit thread won't get more than 2 more replies