How do you unironically get a trad orthodox/catholic gf nowadays?

how do you unironically get a trad orthodox/catholic gf nowadays?

I went to a Christian high school 5 years ago and im seeing monthly now on facebook that theyre married.
what must I do, pol? im 23 and it feels like every Christian girl my age is already married.. im becoming a doomer

Attached: perf.jpg (471x583, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no gf

Attached: Why even live.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Hang out in church bathrooms

>orthodox/catholic
Your a disgrace to your ancestors Norway, get yourself a protestant gf.

Attached: 2m3wr6u6ybz01.jpg (1024x772, 97K)

If she looks like that in church, she looks nothing like a trad woman outside church.
A trad woman is never gonna look hot. Cute - maybe. Elegant - maybe. Smoking hot? Never.

You literally convert them. The strong Catholic girls I know all converted. Everyone else seems to take it for granted.

Attached: 1486867169618.jpg (500x750, 103K)

if you are going to want to date catholic then perhaps find a polish girl? i know you had recent migrants like that into your country. as for orthodox probably russians, serbs, or ukrainians would be that.

probably not too many ethnic norwegians who are member of a catholic/orthodox denomination (i'd assume most are atheist or nominal lutherans like most of scandinavia) so you might have to broaden your horizons.

It's really easy, get yourself a stupid girl that just graduated high school and turned 18, don't let her go to college and absolutely fucking brainwash her.
Easy peasy

How about actually being one?

t. married Ortho with 4 kids

>25
>already 3 kids
>devout Christian

>somehow not trad because *reasons*

shut

Attached: iu676.jpg (437x539, 37K)

>You literally convert them
yeah, that. how though?
how do I pick some slut up from tinder and magically take her to church the next day?

im trying. its not easy. how did you do it? give some advice master

First you find a girl you might actually like that doesn't have a crazy amount of warning signs, and you actually live the life of a strong Christian. Don't throw that shit at them all at once, women don't do well with a ton of info all at once. You're male, be a strong male, and a strong Christian, wait for the questions to come up, give her the feel good shit first (works for muslims), ask her if she wants to go to Mass with you, be subtle at first. If you're not strong in your faith, don't even bother trying. Always better yourself before you try to better someone else.

My best friend literally converted his witch, feminist sister to Catholicism, she just baptized her kids too.

thank you user, appreciated

catholic here means nothing. it means nothing nowhere anymore. She must be ZEALOUS first.

Those are rare but happen. This comes with all cons of course, but at least she won't be a whore if all programming is taken by God instead of cock.

Born or converted?

bump

well if you actually like dirty bitches pik her up on a saturday night, pump her cunt stupid, and the next morning make her a simple breakfast and tell her she is going to church with you. be especially domineering and use dirty language to demean her spiritually. she will feel an intense need to follow you unless she's some know-it-all sure of herself cunt

My ex pretty much, but she had other problems.
Sometime trad girl is not enough to cut it.

Is it easier to date latinas as a catholic?

Follow the light

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: qq7qaah5bc
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

thanks user, im trying

>gaudy nail polish
>bleached, unnatural hair
>extravagant makeup, beyond a humble amount
>trad
lollingatyourlife

>Man
>Marrying someone your age

Pick one, faggot

to you:

Fuck off, christcuck subhuman.

Christian board, rabbi

All catholic women are whores. If they are married they cheat on their husbands.

sounds like something a seething incel whove been rejected by every catholic on earth since kindergarten would say

Attached: Norwegian_Catholic.jpg (570x837, 86K)

i don't know for certain as i've never dated one but i'd assume so since they are mostly catholic

>Implying all of Norway was Protestant
I'm protestant myself, but posts like these divide, not unify, Christians. At least that's my opinion.

I was raised catholic and seen it first hand. Divorce is even normal. Birth control isn't even allowed, but it's the norm.

Lol. 100% of women cheat. Nice try blaming Catholics, protestcuck. Enjoy the stake and Eternal hellfire.

Instead of trying to find a girlfriend, user, have you instead thought about being a Christian and following the principles of the lord and savior Jesus Christ?
Don't base your life around women or even worry about how soon they marry, but instead focus your life on the good works that the Lord has done for us. He gave His only begotten son so that we may live and experience everlasting life. If you relinquish your pursuit of love and instead turn your heart to God in full, how much more will He bless your life? Don't become a doomer and lose hope, remember that there is new life ahead for the one who is the good and faithful servant of Jesus Christ.
God bless, user!

Reasons were given. The girl has no modesty further than her clothing, which even that is pushed to its limits.

>how do you unironically get a trad orthodox/catholic gf nowadays?
uniroically become a member of a trad Orthodox/Catholic parish

Attached: 1543793882412.gif (334x276, 3.18M)

Fucking degenerate.

>where do I find conservative Christian women?

Gee I dunno, maybe in fucking church on Sundays. Dumbass.

Catholics and orthodox have the lowest divorce rates in the world dude.. aside from muslims

Lower than Mormons?
X

Catholics get divorced all the time. I'd buy the Orthodox thing, but at least here in America Catholics are constantly getting divorced and then the women usually throw shit fits when the priest refuses to let them marry their second husband in the church.

>You get to live forever
>But don't pursue anything good or meaningful
No thanks. Just kill me now actually this whole thing is pretty stupid

I don't think you can /nordicbro/. All the ones that are seem to be taken by 21 and if they become available it's only after they have been demoralized and degenerated.

I hate to say it but you have to really catch them extremely young these days - fresh out of high school or start grooming them when they are a senior. However, most 17-18 year old girls these days have had multiple partners.

Attached: 20180622_164119(1).jpg (964x1080, 345K)

Not in Ireland. I'm a potatonigger myself and saw how those thots were begging for legal abortions.

Learn Russian and use the internet. That's how I found my virgin Orthodox qt

>No thanks. Just kill me now actually this whole thing is pretty stupid
Don't be foolish, user. Think for once in your short life what it is to be eternal. Think of the life after this one and truly ask yourself if you are prepared to throw it away over some kind of misplaced sadness.
Don't believe the lie that marriage is what is truly good and meaningful, or having a good job, or being an active member of the community. All of this and more is like dust in the wind. It will all fade, but God and His love is eternal.
Don't let the world pull you away. Remember that all that is good and all that is meaningful is Christ and His gift of salvation. Live for Christ and you will be rewarded for your efforts, but if you live for merely the world, then you will by no means inherit everlasting life.

>how do you unironically get a trad orthodox/catholic gf nowadays?

By being traditional Orthodox or Catholic and being active in the Church. You will be introduced to other young adults. You may hit it off with one. If you're an exceptional young man, some parents may want to set you up on a date with their daughter.

But don't go into it thinking it's a ploy to get laid, or to get a nice wife without working on yourself. You have to live that life if you want the benefits of it.

>Catholidox is realizing that his larp is running out

Like you were told in the other thread, pic related.

Attached: lcms.png (800x452, 9K)

the Philippines i think.

It's dead.

shouldn't you be recording a Godcast episode?

Keep going to church and serving Gods will.
As far as a wife goes, who cares?
He'll give you one or he wont.
Vagina is temporary. The Kingdom of Heaven is forever.

>Lutheranism
Catholicism light

I rather have a pagan waifu that practices fertility rites.

Attached: 56788714190514.webm (512x288, 2.93M)

You make one, you faggot.

Based and Daughterpilled

I went to Catholic school, but all our girls were even bigger sluts than public school girls. But that's America, where Christian schools only exist for sports.

You and your pagan wife

Attached: hippie_couple2.jpg (347x444, 177K)

I go to a tridentine mass in my Chinatown, there's a lot of good looking prospects in there

>tfw have orthodox catholic wife.

Attached: E7E324B6-15F8-469B-AB08-8464E1D71F77.jpg (680x907, 48K)

She isn't that devout if she's wearing the trappings of Jezebel (ie. makeup). The spirit of this harlot has infected so many women and is so pervasive that even most "trads" are infected.
In any case, we are in a very late-stage apostasy, and there are very few people with faith, including in seemingly traditional circles.
>God will give you one or he won't
This is actually the most correct answer.
>catholidox
This is a funny new term. What larp do you think it is? What do you think is running out? Anybody who is spiritually progressed enough should know that the Church is not buildings, and that numbers and social interaction is not the purpose of the system. When the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Numbers, social clubs, buildings, missions, whatever, none of that indicates the reality of the situation. If you're joining a "church" like it's a club and considering its external trappings as the driving factors for conversion, you're just a materialist larping as a christian. A real Christian can live his entire life totally estranged and isolated from all of civilization, owning nothing, being considered as less than a worm by the world, despised and spat upon.

Attached: stolga.jpg (720x720, 237K)

Lesbian bishop

>Russian
>Virgin
Pick one

You don't.

Screw a nun.

unironically this

I legit found my wife on Catholicmatch.com. She cooks, cleans, embraces traditional gender roles, the whole 9 yards. Going on 7 years of marriage, been great. She is from Mexico though, but she gets a pass as she looks whiter than me.

shhh pls stop embarrassing us. put a gun in your mouth and spray the contents of your cranium on the ceiling now