/msg/ Mediterranean Supremacy General - Nordic Shithole Edition

>b-but we were Kangz who used to rule over the Mediterranean m8

>b-but our small shitholes were more practical bro

>b-but it's the climate m8

Sure, Sven.

P.S.

Stop banning us kikes, ffs. This is serious discussion. Tf is wrong with you?

PREVIOUS
>pastebin.com/zy5j8N2j

Attached: Taking_a_Crap_Everywhere.jpg (1300x423, 390K)

Attached: TFW_You_Are_Just_a_Nigger.jpg (640x720, 138K)

Bro they aren't really that different today. Once I've visited Denmark and these people literally shit in the fucking streets every night. Drunkards running around and screaming shit or fucking in public in some dark corner. Absolutely barbaric and I'm not even joking here.

Copenhagen

Attached: Country_42af8c_5746456.jpg (680x575, 76K)

Like british tourists I guess

Bongs are acting niggerish here too especially in the islands. And I mean really niggerish

checking in inb4 banned

I'm French, German and Scots-Irish. Will I be allowed in the med ethnostate?

lol Meds are the master race and that is evident from their superior architecture prove me wrong but you just can't

>French
ok
>German
wat

Attached: 1549419823704.png (1160x516, 101K)

slavshit again

lol literally slavic subhuman

Boulgaroktonos

today's Greeks are Pelasgians. So the brown lower class. The white Indo-European Hellen are extinct, that's why the land looks like it looks, broke and wretched.

I have also visited Germany and I can tell you that the "germanic autist subhuman" meme is not a meme at all.

Berlin

Do you really believe that germans are pure and not inbred? Isn't your south full of italian rape babies and the east of slavic/german weird mixes?

Why are southern Mediterranean cities filled with graffiti and rubbish? Your northern counterparts have pristine cities.

There isn't really any distinction here between "northern" and southern cities, they are all the same and yes they are filled with graffiti. Not any different than your states. I have also visited Florida and it was a prime shithole full of niggers and rubbish

I meant to type southern European as compared to northern European.

i need some money kraut do you have any?

You may refer to my previous comments then

is that Windhelm?

What the fuck is the Windhelm?

fuck off newfag, Todd is getting mad

Attached: 1551341634954.jpg (1956x2068, 861K)

I ve been to london once to visit some friends but it was a big mistake

Imagine being so overrun by the noggs you start to lash out at other white people

Pelasgians are the original Hellenes you dumbfuck ahmed

They created the first civilizations in Europe(Mycenae and Minoans)

>noggs
Did you mean Germans? We don't have many

Kek

That does not matter. I'm talking about the Indo-European race, Hablogroup R1a and R1b. This race build up every high civilisation. They are white and most of the people in middle and West Europe have it in their genetics. this gene is not common in South Europe thats the reason why these countries not work.

How does it not matter when you are an inbred subhuman?

muh haplogroups mufuga
why are all germans so autistic? lol

did they even ever exist, though?

Attached: What Romans and Greeks wrote of NORDICK KANGZ.jpg (720x4682, 1.06M)

Pelasgians existed but certainly not in the form that Hans would like
Most of your pagan gods had brown hair and eyes btw. You were practically worshiping med peoples

>You were practically worshiping med peoples
REKT

I meant if the fabled "greek nordick kangz" ever existed, cause from their wriitngs, genetic and visual data, it would not seem at all

>b-but it's the climate m8
You wouldn't last an hour outside during autumn or winter let alone survive and thrive.
Your ancestors had time to chip away at rocks and make pretty things, ours didn't.

Mycenae speaks Proto-Indo-European. This means that they were in contact with this race. and learn something about the Dorian invasion (Indo-European immigration).

Imagine being so embarrassed by your northern ancestors, that you need to steal others' heritage like a nigger.

Attached: vLGZEHxl.jpg (640x474, 34K)

Oh I see... kek I know but you can't beat the germanic autism, can you?

krautbitch where is my fucking money?

But you were kangz n shit?

Are we fucking niggers? No.

Sub-saharans also had very bad conditions to thrive. You wouldn't survive a second in those conditions. You would burn like a bitch.

>Dorian invasion
Daily reminder there is no trace or account of a violent invasion at the hands of dorians and what most likely happened is that greek people who lived in the makedon region migrated south towards the peloponnesos

Funny I counted at least 5 threads today where you were acting like niggers

based pole, slavomed alliance against g*rmanics when?

I'm not exactly denying that.

Oh do tell.

tbqh subsharans were somewhat better off than nords in regards of climate, the reason they never developed is complete mental deficiency

Indo-European are not Nordic they came from Central Asia. and Immigrated into all Earth parts.

Attached: IE_expansion.png (400x244, 151K)

Exactly. You know your thing italybro. Dorian invasion has become a kraut wet dream like all the indo-germanic general autism

>Mediterranean Supremacy

You're probably right. Most people wouldn't be alive today without advanced Mediterranean farming technology that was spread to areas like Europe.

Nah, I'm Spanish on sex tourism

fucking lol you got me there Fernando

What is there to say? Just enjoy the bants

I have noticed that recently they have shifted from "all greeks/romans/etc. wuz nordick" to "only the upper classes wuz nordick", I wonder what is the next step of their delirium

>Are we fucking niggers? Yes.
ftfy

>memeflag
Get the fuck out of here, actual nigger.

Oh man. I thought that thing on the monitor was just a Greek thing that grandmas put everywhere in the house.

Soon™
The eternal German will never be satisfied until it has killed every man, woman and child of European origin

Really? I'm not paying anymore much attention to their rants desu. I just come here when I'm bored and hopefully find a thread like this to shitpost.
Their next delirium will probably be "we wuz nordic aliens from Beltegez that kickstarted your civilization while we were living like plebs to experiment on human conditions" or something like that.

You are a n*rdid insect you have no power here nigger lol

I agree we cool nords suck but the pic in the left is not a "metropolitan area"

Shit, you're that turk aren't you?

Hello Mediterranean shitskins. I'm sorry that the Arabic invasion led to mongrelization of your women's children and as such, you. Please have a few helpful facts on me. Sorry us Nords left you to rot.

Attached: Nordic World.jpg (1233x9500, 1.34M)

You have that shit too? Kek Where are you from?

Attached: Nord - Rome.jpg (1566x1112, 256K)

filename

Attached: Nordic IQ and Superiority.jpg (720x443, 115K)

Attached: Nordic Trends.jpg (2539x6947, 3.88M)

ah, here are the legit descriptions

Attached: muh nordick greek godz.jpg (2923x2376, 2.14M)

and 2

Attached: greek gods descriptions.png (1280x518, 95K)

I am proud Iberian of pure med stock.your women love me

actual chart

Attached: NordsBTFO.png (1874x2154, 1.31M)

Mei Amici: Roma Erat Urbs Civitatum - est non mortuam si civitates vivunt; Romuli Res est in omnia civitate Causa Urbis Semper Esse Aeternī

anecdotal at best

Attached: 1517514489597.jpg (400x505, 133K)

>we cool nords
>spanish flag
wat

curiously enough this etruscan man fresco looks a lot like the italian charicature lol

Attached: images (4).jpg (182x277, 14K)

we cool, nords suck
sorry its late

Cope, kang

Attached: 1539189032457.png (850x738, 1.21M)

he forgot to use a comma

>hurrdurr you're subhuman insectoids!
>But I'll fuck your women.
You may want to upgrade your standards and get some help for that fetish of yours.

Look at that nordic male. We wuz really everyone

Bb but they wuz greek and Roman and shit

The subjugated pre-Indo-European urban population had no right to own peasantry; in Sparta it formed the layer of merchants and traders, the perioces, or the lowest layer of the Helots, who had to work as state slaves of the Spartans.

Attached: tumblr_n3eqeySzFG1qcb7k0o1_400.gif (342x536, 352K)

I wish so much I was a milk-skinned golden eyed nord like my ancestors :"(

Attached: bf5e850c3047f586b625eb808a357e1e.jpg (236x307, 27K)

>You may want to upgrade your standards
Fucking your women is not upgrading standards lol,it's just reality.

My Nordic gods ; )

My ancestors :)

>t. "insect" fetishist turkblackbvll.
Fucking moor rape babies the lot of you.

These people are phenotypically undistinguishable from Scanian Swedes

Attached: 1539187122930.jpg (4928x1802, 2.44M)

>t. pink faggot getting fucked by ahmeds

Nigger stop bitching and bring me my fucking money

100% bavarian stock

Attached: 080615-Etruscans-part-one-2.jpg (644x341, 66K)

undoubtably nords

Attached: 1539186613887.jpg (4816x1440, 2.99M)

>These people are phenotypically undistinguishable from Scanian Swedes
Besides the apparent nordic looks I can even hear their autistic conversations regarding the whole we wuz kangz issue.

I am a Greek from Cyprus, studying in the UK. With the EU elections coming up, is there any party in Portugal that is genuinely nationalistic? I'm just curious.