Imagine worshipping a kike on a stick and hating jews at the same time to justify your insecurities

Imagine worshipping a kike on a stick and hating jews at the same time to justify your insecurities.

Attached: 1557757644084.jpg (650x600, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.artcrimearchive.net/single-post/2013/04/24/Leonardo-da-Vinci-and-Dissection&ved=2ahUKEwjBz5KWkKHiAhXPGuwKHYWBAHMQFjANegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3tzxXUGSWJgjt0eoLQ_Lvq&cshid=1558046778232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Matthew 27:25

Jesus entire ministry was basically a rebellion against Judaism. I mean I'm not even Christian, but I was raised Christian and am familiar with the bible and the religion. The entire thing is a rebellion against Judaism and the authoritarianism of Judaism.

The world is so much better off because of Christ and Christianity. That is the fact.

Even something like Catholicism, which people think is so strict, if you actually think about it if you literally KILL someone under Catholicism if you want to be forgiven literally all you have to do is say you're sorry to God and eat a cookie. Maybe drink some wine too depending on your church.

What kind of a fucking better deal is there than that? God and the church literally forgives you for mass murder if you just say you're sorry and eat a cookie (of course you have to actually mean it when you apologize and God supposedly knows because he reads minds).

WTF more do you want? It is literally the best religion and the most permissive and forgiving religion / belief system around. And that is why now that our society is moving away from the church everyone is going off the deepend with the judgement and moral judgement and moral authoritarianism and moral panics and so forth.

Go fuck your gay pagan statues

Pray to your jew on a stick

Attached: 1558044847410.jpg (413x550, 50K)

Now that was a solid argument for as to why christkikery is utterly abhorrent. Fucking traitors.

Wtf what's wrong with you, what's your problem with virtuous Christians like me? I'm sorry if you family was a bunch of degenerate fedora-tipping atheists but you have to understand I have nothing to do with that. My fiancee is a virgin christian so I am, and we're gonna have a virtuous christian familiy, how do you cope with that you kike?

You wouldn't want to be living in a society that wasn't heavily influenced by the doctrine of Christianity. That is the reality. Look back through history and how brutal it was and how much of a mitigating factor Christianity has always been to that brutality and the only objective conclusion to reach is that your life is markedly better because of Jesus Christ today. And whatever, I'm not telling you to worship him or be Christian, I'm not Christian myself, I'm just saying the way it is objectively.

Don't forget to wipe the hanged men' cum off your chin.

Reminder that moder kikes are not Judeans nor Israelites in the Bible Reminder that biblical Israelites were white Reminder that the Bible preaches against everything the kikes try to push and they hate it with a passion

Attached: Halo.jpg (634x355, 18K)

>fedora-tipping
This is a fake word. It has no meaning.

Christianity in the 21st century

10 commandments

1. Prep the bull

2. Bend over

3. no abortions we need more black babies and retards

4. take in muslim refgugees

5. the pope has exclusive rights to all black feet in his vicinity

6. Pretend the hate the left by handing the easy victories

7. copy and paste scripture that is ignored by all

8. touch the alter boy

9.Kvetch about Gay marge ignore shit that matters

10. at least i still have muh bible

Attached: ActualBasedBlack.jpg (680x523, 83K)

That picture didn't have to be made, there's already been the inoperable one.

Fuck off you literally waged wars to other countries to force them to believe in your shit god purge by purge. Not only that, you've been sticking your nose in scientific matters when Da Vinci made studies on anatomy cucktianity forbade him to conduct his experiments. Result? Humanity was deprived of centuries of scientifical progress that were regained only later in time. Da Vinci was centuries ahead, but when it came to light that you fucktards fought tooth and nails to stop him humanity had already made those steps ahead. Fuck you and fuck your fake ass religion.

Attached: 1557758904537.jpg (640x1187, 340K)

>God and the church literally forgives you for mass murder if you just say you're sorry and eat a cookie
The problem is that it's basically a money making scheme that sells validation to morally depraved idiots. And the church itself undermines society in order to maintain its own position and we all suffer.

>Da Vinci
The sad part starts way earlier:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile

Imagine what could've been.

Attached: Aeolipile_illustration.png (471x714, 62K)

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.artcrimearchive.net/single-post/2013/04/24/Leonardo-da-Vinci-and-Dissection&ved=2ahUKEwjBz5KWkKHiAhXPGuwKHYWBAHMQFjANegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3tzxXUGSWJgjt0eoLQ_Lvq&cshid=1558046778232

>He dissected bodies illegally at first, but eventually got special permission from the catholic church to dissect and sketch what he learned for a medical book. This is when he started to use the hospital director to get him bodies. Eventually, the hospital director got much ridicule over doing this and forbade dissections.
Christcucks are pathetic liars or indoctrinated sheep.

yeah op is just spamming this to fullfill his faggot agenda
everyday the same thread
on my opnion it just makes us stronger and smarter since everyone eventually sees through the bullshit of the shills and kikes

For instance:
>2000 year ago jews are the same as today's jews
>How come jesus was brown if the "browning" of the semites occured with the arab slave trade?
>He rejected judaism, in fact it was the kikes that mudered him since he called them out on their bullshittery

Funniest thing, these guys are all CATHOLICS..

Nice bait trying to make every Christian be about Catholics.

lmao, shills feel offended.

IKR fuk those fukkin x-tians they're all like my stepdad who made me go to church and apply for jobs D:

>not muh branch of religion
Cope

Attached: 1557332497736.png (1302x1296, 51K)

SHOW

wasnt the catholic church founded by jesus himself? isnt the catholic church the biggest church?

CHRISTFUCKS BTFO

>BTFO

B T F O O O O O O O! ! ! !

>Islamic
>Pauline
Kys retard

Imagine literally following a new-age re-construction of a religion practiced orally 2,000 years ago, created by a schizo boomer in the 1800's, by smoking mushrooms and using the jewish (((Kabbalah))) as his main source of work
Fucking kek lads

Attached: pagankikes.jpg (714x586, 71K)

Based

Attached: vargnd.png (326x1510, 738K)

>if you don't want to worship jews you're a new age pagan
Why are spiritual semites like this?

Divide and Conquer Thread

sage
hide

Hello user, should we ally with jews and muslims?

Detesting Jews is perfectly compatible with Christianity.

>Even something like Catholicism, which people think is so strict, if you actually think about it if you literally KILL someone under Catholicism if you want to be forgiven literally all you have to do is say you're sorry to God and eat a cookie. Maybe drink some wine too depending on your church.
Sure. But that doesn't mean the death penalty (being burned at the stake) wasn't accepted.