Circumcision is a human right violation

Circumcision is a human right violation
Listen to these babies scream! It's absolutely barbaric, robs them of their bodily functions, and causes brain damage! Where is my body my choice for these baby boys? Circumcision is a cosmetic surgery! You can't tattoo your baby, you cant get a nose job on your baby, why can you cut of their foreskin? You can't cut off the foreskin of your pets for aesthetic reasons, why can you do that to your sons?!

Attached: bananana.jpg (728x546, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDuDhkiDdns
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/about/key-statistics.html
circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.fo/TuTi5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_tattooing_in_the_United_States
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 5A439739-1FBD-4CCD-A7B5-8474D0504259.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

Circumcised penises are cleaner.
Circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer.
Circumcision helps prevent infections such as syphilis, gonorrhoea and herpes.
Circumcision reduces HIV risk by up to sixty percent.
Circumcised men are less likely to get papillomaviruses.
Circumcised men have higher sexual stamina (last longer in bed).
Women vastly prefer the streamlined appearance of a circumcised penis.

Furthermore, even barron trump is circumcised.... every male in the Trump's family tree is circumcised.

There's zero reason not to get cut. Stay mad tubeworm dicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDuDhkiDdns

watch as this doctor ignores the sudden shift in the baby's cries. These practitioners are psychopaths!

>Circumcised penises are cleaner.
shaving off all the hair on your head is cleaner too. It is retarded logic and not an argument.

>Circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer.
The study done on the matter has been debunked ten years ago.

>Circumcision helps prevent infections such as syphilis, gonorrhoea and herpes.
>Circumcision reduces HIV risk by up to sixty percent.
Whoa this is great news if you are going to fuck around with bitches that have HIV, herpes or syphilis. Probably a main concern for Romanians.

>Circumcised men are less likely to get papillomaviruses.
+1 for you

>Circumcised men have higher sexual stamina (last longer in bed)
Men that have little to no sensitivity left in their dick last longer in bed. Imagine the shock.

>Women vastly prefer the streamlined appearance of a circumcised penis.
This is true in the united States, nobody else in the world except maybe Israel will you find a majority of women into cut men.
You may also not like hearing it but uncut dicks are more fun for women.

You got fucking devastated by one simple comment.

There is no need or point in replying. In case they took your foreskin from you I am genuinely sorry.

Look at this copypaste fag cope.

user... we are not that stupid

What do they call gypsy dick?

The untouchables.

call it male genital mutilation because rabbi's hate that

If you're Romanian and circumcised you must be a gypsy.

>Circumcised penises are cleaner.
Cleaner? The smegma you produce just gets spread across your underwear. Compared to vaginas the intact penis is much cleaner, yet we don't circumcise or stitch up vaginas, right? It would be much cleaner, why don't we start?

>Circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer.
>For statistics related to survival, see Survival Rates for Penile Cancer. Penile cancer is rare in North America and Europe. It's diagnosed in less than 1 man in 100,000 each year and accounts for less than 1% of cancers in men in the United States.
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/about/key-statistics.html
Even if it does cause a drop in penile cancer, it doesn't justify it. You're telling me you're going to cut the foreskins off 99,999 baby boys just to decrease the chance? Penile cancer is not an issue, and is incredibly rare to begin with. This is litterally just lederdemain, deception, a trick that politicians use to fool the masses. Who cares about the 50% decrease when it's almost non existent. You need to take a statistics class.

>Circumcised men are less likely to get papillomaviruses.
For starters, stop having sex with people who are infected with any of these. A condom works too. You don't need to cut off your foreskin for slight protection. Just wear protection.

>Circumcised men have higher sexual stamina (last longer in bed).
They last longer because they don't feel as much. And guess what, neither do the women! The foreskin literally feels better for women, and by taking it away you're taking away her pleasure too.

>Women vastly prefer the streamlined appearance of a circumcised penis.
You pull back the foreskin and it looks just like a circumcised one except for the scar.

>Furthermore, even barron trump is circumcised.... every male in the Trump's family tree is circumcised.
Appeal to authority. I thought logical fallacies were sticked?

Attached: 1545761355065.jpg (239x250, 11K)

False equivalence, rabbi.

posting to bump because i feel bad for my fellow mutts

Attached: 2015 euro crisis.gif (384x216, 1.72M)

If I pull my foreskin back, my dick looks uncircumcised. I can just keep it back if I want, but my glans gets extremely sensitive to even the slightest grazing, since my healthy nerve terminations are working 100%.

everyone circumcises in romania.

Even if this shitty comparison were true, is it worth permanent brain damage?

>there's zero reason not to get cut

There is zero reason to circumcise a fucking infant even if you take all of the flimsy benefits at face value. It is the most erogenous parts of the penis and they're permanently amputated without consent.

Not taking 20% should always be made illegal

If your penis was literally your brain I am pretty sure it would not be.

>Looks circumcised.
Phonepost.

If you count everyone that's not a gypsy as non-human, then sure.

Attached: mapcir.jpg (1786x893, 109K)

>Furthermore, even barron trump is circumcised
Source?

If someone restrained you while they deglove your hand with no anaesthetic, would you still be fine in the head?

Babies remembering their pain is a meme.

NEVER circumcised my sons, and they have not circumcised their sons

It doesn't matter if they remember or not. Those nerve endings connect somewhere in the brain. By your logic it should be fine to rape babies because they wont remember it. Don't you see how ludicrous that sounds?

You hope it is

I liked it

>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.fo/TuTi5

>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

>Infant MGM autism link
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

Did it yesterday, didja

>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark

Attached: Circumcision - Denmark ASD cohort study.png (1105x1661, 223K)

PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE

Attached: 1557058000072.jpg (960x570, 145K)

Mutilate your own dick like a tranny would, go ahead, but if you decide to do this to a baby you didn't deserve to have a child in the first place.

Attached: circumcision - pain.jpg (1031x1200, 156K)

My dad had it done when I was a baby. Not much I can do now.

>autism
You realized the autism spectrum was tripled in size twice to make diagnosis more common right? You realize this is a way to push more overexpensive drugs and procedures for money like they did with cancer, right?

just stop the abuse by choosing to ignore the hospital/doctors/nurses who want to profit from the barbaric procedure

Attached: Circumsion - foreskin market.jpg (1763x2966, 480K)

I'm just using you since you're obviously extremely brain damaged, I post those scientific studies in order for lurkers to learn

That's not the problem. Women really don't care about the dick, more about the asshole its attached to.

when roasties were taught the difference they chose the natural dick almost every time.
But who gives a shit about women, the fact remains that if this crap is done to babies it permanently harms them for life

Okay but I am still right.

THANK FUCK MY BASED MOM DIDN'T CUT ME

Attached: 1547955675714.jpg (700x588, 58K)

narcissism is one of the coping mechanisms created by being a victim of infant genital mutilation

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

>wanting to do the same shit to unconsenting boys as muslims and sub/mid saharan shitskins

#LeaveBabiesAlone

Attached: circumcision - stop the cut.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>You can't tattoo your baby, you cant get a nose job on your baby, why can you cut of their foreskin? You can't cut off the foreskin of your pets for aesthetic reasons, why can you do that to your sons?!
That's where you're wrong kiddo

you're missing the most erogenous parts of your penis and you're in denial about how you've been sexually damaged

Attached: circumcision - cognitive dissonance.jpg (1200x1056, 140K)

>In the United States, there is no federal law regulating the practice of tattooing. However, all 50 states and the District of Columbia have statutory laws requiring a person receiving a tattoo be 12 years or older. This is partially based on the legal principle that a minor cannot enter into a legal contract or otherwise render informed consent for a procedure. Most states permit a person under the age of 18 to receive a tattoo with permission of a parent or guardian, but some states outright prohibit tattooing under a certain age regardless of permission, with the exception of medical necessity (such as markings placed for radiation therapy).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_tattooing_in_the_United_States

I think its the opposite
Think of all the quick shooter guys
I'll bet they would have been just fine if their foreskin was intact

Herpes cases among babies linked to ultra-Orthodox
Jewish circumcision ritual
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
over 40,000 babies by one dick biter.

Attached: 6yc.gif (365x274, 3.8M)