I hope Iran get destroyed

Fuck yeah I was waiting for this my whole life fuck iran even while I am in the warzone

Attached: 4FD0AACB-E165-4619-A016-A946993E9A74.jpg (720x550, 38K)

why are you anti-Iran?

give it a rest JIDF!

Attached: 1556898246850.png (1542x1953, 946K)

He's Iraqi they hate eachother's guts

Iranian’s militia in Iraq they got a lot of power in iraq and they control a lot of iraqi people’s mind So we developed hatred for them (They have ways to destroys people’s life for being against them)

Mostly yes lol

Free Ahwaz?

100 years ago half of Iraq was Persia right?
your position is understandable but your old borders don't really apply to Iran.
This is true to their west, north, north east, and south east (less true for non-Iranian ethnic groups like Baloch)
But Azeris and Turkmen and all these ethnic Iranians, all the way to Afghanistan and the Northern Alliance (which got wiped out the day before 9/11 btw)
Just saying Iraq is a fake country
yea I understand they're the other regional power and they seem like assholes. I hate the regime in Iran, at the same time I don't see why Iraqis are reflexively against them. Is it ethnic as much as sunni vs shia, or what?

Interestingly, a lot of Shia Arabs in the south became tired of Iranian influence, especially Muqtada al-Sadr's followers. rumors say he was bribed by Saudis but I don't know

Because they're Iran's client state now probably. Iran rules Iraq in all but name

If we all look 100 years ago most countries are fake lol
See I am shiai most of the shia in iraq loves iran So we look at shia’s as traitors shia thinks iran back them because iran are mostly shia unlike shia the sunnis in iraq don’t have that feeling of country backing them so that’s why I see them iraqi more than shia
At least we have some kind of free speech lol

True

Iran and Iraq had a major war for like 8 years recently with hundreds of thousands of casualties on both sides.

That being said, I hope you get droned you ZOG sunni filth

Attached: 1556546608256.jpg (585x500, 34K)

is life in Iraq becoming better?

Yeah but a lot of iranian came to iran as iraqis after the war and iraq is ruled by these today

You know sunni’s in 2010 get stoned in the head by “The army of mehdi”

I have been to a lot of countries but you won’t believe me when I tell you life in baghdad is way better than most countries

I want Iran winning. Only sensible race in the Middle East.

You know the war is between the USA and Iran right ?

spbp

i hope we get some good livestreams out of this. hopefully in 1080 or 4k and not fucking potato cam.

They should have remove your arab genes from this world

I live in basra Which like is the nearst point to Iran
I will be happy to record this on my Galaxy s10

Now that would be cool as hell

cool. that's an interesting town, kind of like an arab venice a bit. you should have a regular thread here.

I don't care about US. They deserve a bloody nose. Iran and Germany had pretty close relations, so much that they got invaded in WW1 and WW2.

Yeah it is like the only source of water in iraq (shat al arab)

is your country still mad about losing Iran-Iraq war?
lmao

Why is noone ever using the slow-mo function? We got to send them some smartphones instead of weapons.

Feels bad for your honor lol

Didn’t we win ?

fuck your sister

Keep wasting money on War. Eventually will fall like all empires before them.
Funny thing America is going to fuck themselves.

It's even funnier since Iraq started that war

I have buried my shame a long time ago cuck sucker

You know the war is between the USA and Iran right ?

Have you seen our military? Overweight, transgender faggots kek

With help of the U.S. since the Bush family was dick riding Iraq. Then they sent you morons to fight Saddam. lol

that is really sad to hear dude
ah I see, yes I think I heard about this long ago.

>basra

Gross. You are a lakhmid qarmatian slave of Furs.

Attached: 0A4AE575-52B5-4E0C-BF4E-445873DFEFFF.jpg (500x740, 107K)

what is your stance on cousin marriage or sex with cousins? I have this cousin who always flirts with me and she still does, wtf...

nope. Saddam completley failed to annex Iranian land or even encorage Arab separtism

oh dude wow good luck user

It was a stalemate, and apparently both sides still claim victory.

Want some jihadis ? I mean they have blind faith so they are great soliders

You mean your military that will make you spend all your money. And not invest in your population as they keep getting more stupid.
You mean that mighty military who got their ass kicked by Vietnam?

Kinda like Croats and Serbs right?

Haven't you seen the other threads? Noone in Germany would come to defend the US if it would be attacked. No matter how the media portrays it, most people feel a better connection to Russia, Poland or even fucking Turkey than the US.

Iraq and US are fake-states, Persia is as old as European culture. Guess who people will side with when the American goes trigger-happy?

I am not happy with the situation but yea most of the world seems to side with Iran and against the US on many issues.
And it isn't even the regime in Iran it is more about just the people.

Honestly Iraq is a fake country, it's just too much of a headache. Have Iran annex it and be done with it, they've held it for a thousand and something years anyway

Umm sweetie there are no more american bases in my country. 2008 was 18 years ago sweetums

I don't know why you'd wan't America to win considering America royally fucked up your Nation on behalf of Israel and their "Greater Israel Project". I'm not proud of what we've done to the Middle East...

2008 was 11 years ago you fucking inbred paki shithead!

U.S. keeps arming Saudi Arabia then the Saudis give those weapons to terrorist so they can kill Americans. lol
Money cant buy brains to U.S.

What tribe are you in?

Iraq lost the war. It was not a stalemate by any means. They were the attackers and took on huge unsustainable debts for this war and failed all their objectives.

Just because the Iranian counterattack failed, it doesn't mean that it was a stalemate. In fact the huge debts Saddam took, made him invade Kuweit shortly after, to use their oil as payment.

>fuck iran
Iran will win. Support iran.

Holy cucks. Iraq is literally the cradle of ancient civilization literally the oldest fucking region in the world The Mesopotamian culture also developed the first written language, religion, and agriculture. Mesopotamia was located between the Tigris River and the Euphrates River, the holy grail of civilization. Persian gay techno fags that love eu dildos in their anus OUT

It’s kinda hated here because no one wants to marry his cousin here
But yeah avoid this shit

>newfag detected

Back to lehddit with you, scum.

The happy OP

Attached: happy_merchant.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Fuck going to Iran. We wasted years in your shit filled land for no purpose other than enriching your jew cousins.

i am pro usa and israel so yeah fuck iran.

No war, nothing will happen t. Nothing Will Happen Man

Attached: Nadia1.jpg (640x960, 59K)

They all claim that lol
Btw why you people still come to iraq searching for something to eat ?

You are also a pajeet. FACT

>No matter how the media portrays it, most people feel a better connection to Russia, Poland or even fucking Turkey than the US.
ya right

thanks for revealing yourself schlomo

Attached: 1519952308521.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Can we get some proof that ur a native Iraqi and not some US army grunt shitposting pl0x?

Compare iraq to iran
We have free speech I guess thats cool

>pro Israel
>pro USA
Pick one....you're new here aren't you leaf?

Found your photo

Attached: 11239652_10200836573471926_6055628554779530700_n.jpg (629x720, 90K)

Why dont you attack Israel you cuck

oh dude in America nobody marries their cousin anymore either, why do you think everything is so fucked up?
the happiest couple I know are first cousins.

You’re shitting me right? We built the telecommunications network in Iraq after it was bomber to pieces, we have world class GSM and 4G networks, lot of my friends from college were hired by siemens etc to help rebuild your shithole.

The other half goes to visit shia shrines. You scum truly are the piss stains of the regions now, forget mesopotamia iraq is a total bitch that took lying face down.

Attached: 00F30FF6-F844-4536-A8AB-FB466257A957.jpg (960x960, 43K)

same, a lot of these burger posters probably haven't met a persian in their fly-over state and don't realize how annoying/stupid they are

Based Paki

Humm and how’s that ?
And wow you think my english is good ? Thank you

Do you wear a man dress? Do you douse yourself in perfume instead of a shower? Do you freaki deaki? Do you hold hands with your fellow manfolk as you walk togethor? If so you are Iraqi.

he's on celebjihad

Iranians have century old culture that was always looked upon as equal even in Roman times. They got invaded many times but always kept their culture independent, even when they were ruled over by Arabs, Turks and Mongols.

Iraq was nothing but a territory that got exchanged by the stronger nations around them, even in recent times. It's a fake country created by the British. And thats why it keeps failing whatever its doing, while Iran will keep on succeeding no matther how shitty their government is.

D-did I j-just got BTFO'd?

but really show a pic of ur ak w/ timestamp I know every Iraqi has one

This.
Free Balochistan, Azeris and others from (((Persian))) subversion.

Attached: iran soon.jpg (897x825, 80K)

Most of what people think is Persian was stolen from Mesopotamia.

>freaki deaki
what is that?

lol Azeris are Persian they're gonna take Azerbaijian back too that is all Persian clay.

Thats the most american shit I have heard
I mean most of your men do half of these stuff

see what you might not understand is that all of those groups with the exception of Arabistan and Balochistan are Iranic genetically speaking.

It was a stalemate because both sides fail to conquer territory.

Iraqi posters seem to hate americans less than I expected

There's not gonna be a war retard

Then you're a larper who has no idea what he's talking about.

haram

Attached: 44E9446300000578-0-Ashura_commemorates_the_killing_of_Imam_Hussein_the_grandson_of_-a-54_15068824950 (962x642, 128K)

They are on American life support. Americans leave = Iranians go in.

you're not fooling anyone--you're obviously persian yourself. Stop.

>Iranians have century old culture that was always looked upon as equal even in Roman times.
Romans had better view of Parthians than Sasanians. Parthians weren't completely hated because they were partially Hellenized. Whereas Romans had no admiration for Sasanian whatsoever. The Sasanian removed as much Hellenistic facets as they could.
>They got invaded many times but always kept their culture independent, even when they were ruled over by Arabs, Turks and Mongols.
They adopted Islam and currently worship descendants of Islam's prophet.

>Iraq was nothing but a territory that got exchanged by the stronger nations around them, even in recent times. It's a fake country created by the British. And thats why it keeps failing whatever its doing, while Iran will keep on succeeding no matther how shitty their government is.
Iraq fails because it's not as mountainous as Iran. It's much harder to defend. Learn some geopolitics, retard.

Yeah he seems like a Persian diaspora faggot.

Here a receipt just for you
Americans don’t smoke narkila right ?

Attached: CEACB939-A9E6-4B14-9504-3C0E345EDAF0.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

>Iraq fails because it's not as mountainous as Iran. It's much harder to defend. Learn some geopolitics, retard.
cope

For some reason nations we unlawfully curb stomp are indifferent or even amiable towards us. Vietnam seems to be the same. Maybe Persia can be our new best friend.

I have been to america for free thanks to Iylep its student exchange program So yeah I love america