Pakistan becoming greater threat to Europe indirectly

Pakistan is based on Persian Sunni Islamic culture not Arab culture. Their anthem is in Persian FYI and their lanugage is also fully based on Persian not Arabic. Yet Pakis ally with Arabs and are one of Arab's chief proxies for spreading Wahhabism and Islamizing Europe and India. Now I know this is because Pakistan remained Sunni while Persians converted to Shiite so they affiliate with Sunni Arabs more now. But I wonder how Arabized will Pakistan become since Persian influence is gradually being changed for Arab one. And how dangerous is that for Europe which will receive hundreds of thousands of them each year? They already make immense chunk of Muslim population in Europe.

Attached: pakistan-province-map.gif (900x929, 61K)

>Persian Sunni
red-pill me on this because they're supposed to be Shia
but yes I've met pakis who are Sunni but they look like Iranian rape babies (in terms of genetics)

The Indian Subcontinent houses the largest Muslim population by far.

200 million in India
160 million in Bangladesh
200 million in Pakistan
40 million in Afghanistan

That’s 600 million out of 1.8 billion Muslims. 1 in 3.

yea it comes down to their blood (and language in the case of urdu) versus foreign finance and religious authority.
I've never met a Paki that was against Iran and I've met a lot of Pakis. They're not always fans of the regime but usually yes even Sunnis I've met that were like, super pro Iran.
Just because Pakistan's government tells there people something doesn't mean they're always going to fall in line.

75-80% of Pakistanis are sunni though.

>arabs are the chief proxies of spreading wahabism
nah thats saudi arabia and the UAE , every surrounding arab nation hates wahabism , it wasnt even a thing before the cold war but it spread because america demanded it , so that saudis could send jihadis to Afghanistan to fight the USSR. other than that if the pakistanis become more influenced by perisans , then it will actually decrease the risk towards europeans and increase the risk and hate towards israel

Pakistan doesn't exist, it's a state of mind, just like Belgium

They will be destroyed by india and israel so don't worry.
120 million deaths on both sides.

Iran was Sunni till 15th century when Safavids forced everyone in Iran to convert to Shia so they can be balance to Ottomans. Uzbeki Turks who conquered and Islamized India were extremely Persianized since they adored Persian culture. But they were Persianized while Persia was still Sunni. So they brought that Sunni Persian culture into India and basically made India a Persianized society.

learn urdu
???
4 wives!

Modern Persia which is Shia. If Persia was Sunni they'd also export terrorists no matter how civilized their culture was. Look at Turkey secular open society yet they made almost 20% of ISIS forces.

The influence of Arabs will increase in Pakistan.
However, Pakistan will always be a Persian-influenced culture.

Whatever culture they have - even regarding islamism - will be Persian derived because that's how they received it.

You fail to understand that Persian culture is supremely important even to what passes today as Arab sunni culture.

And that is also one of the reasons why the Northern half of the Middle East (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq) is so heavily influenced by Persian culture, may it be the Shias or even their Sunni population.

If the Arabs had not absorbed the Persian culture really early on islam would not have subsisted.

kek what? wahabism is what give birth to shit like isis, and wahabism is nothing but a sub branch of sunni-islam , also 20% of isis fighters are turks? nice one , isis is mostly mossad operative at the top and gullible idiots at the bottom , give me statistic to prove your claim

Turkey is different from the Arabs.
Turko-Persians will do shit to you but they care about maintaining their power bases.

Arabs don't care.
Maybe it is because they were nomadic once and they fantasise with that on some level, I don't know...
The truth is that Arabs, like Jews, are always on the move, looking for a place to make theirs.

Turks and Persians just want to expand their territory.

i disagree, the early arab muslims fought the persians and conquered them , the influence happend after the persia become muslims and not the other way around

Persian culture was delivered to Levant via Turks. Don't forget Ottoman Turkish was almost 70% Persian and most of higher ups in Muslim Turkic clans mixed with Persian royalties since they considered them in high regard. Persian is for Turks and Pakistan what Latin and Ancient Greek are for Europeans.

tl;dr glass the pakis

Attached: 1557939181269.png (1134x764, 199K)

Pakistan isn't even a country, it's a fucking acronym. They're basically an even more pussified versions of Indians that got converted by the Mughals. The ones with some semblance of cojones stayed Hindus. There's no hope for the Persian culture.

You know Hindi which is one of most spoken languages of India has around 40-50% of its words taken from Persian? Around 480 million speak it. Which means Persian culture and language live on through them. Just like Latin lives on in huge number of loanwords it gave to European languages.

wow very good points here

High class Hindi is Persianised and now is becoming Anglicised. Lower class people use more and more of Sanskrit words.

Do you think India will ever perform language reform program like Turks did during Ataturk and remove huge number of Persian loanwords?

Interesting, somehow I didn't know any of that.

Show your Australian Flag u/fearnote I remember you in the Indonesian threads.

Not that guy but the current state we are in it's not possible, no good linguistic experts exist nor the government has the will.Just like prakrit slowly changed to sanskrit then to hindi next it will be hinglish, society will change it.

Wait till our nukes land on your shithole noncountry you cuck.

Attached: 5D499976-9F8C-4168-B3C4-07E3F7D32F3A.jpg (750x1206, 636K)

Absolutely based
the sl*Vak is TERRIFIED of the Paki Chad