QUESTION TIME / THIS WEEK THREAD 2

It's a Scotland episode. SNP getting constantly buttfucked. Other than that... nothing.

THE NEIL in 5.

Attached: bruce and neil.jpg (735x357, 227K)

anime

fuck anime

Where is this one?

Bastard

Attached: 1451432625669.png (900x900, 229K)

>one thread for the entire hour
A new low.

you just know the SNP would immediately sprint back on this climate change stuff if we became independent and needed revenue

Elgin.

Is the carbon meme just a self imposed rule to help Innovation?

Scotland

based!

It's Scotland with a shit panel. It was never going to be good.

Scotland episodes are always shite, totally expected.

>Let's put a tax on air miles

Let's just tax everything till we can't afford it

I don't get this shit either. Nothing we do can make a difference while the third world breeds freely

Another urbanite meme whilst they rape the countryside for Barretboxes.

Sorry, lost focus again, what happened during the last 5 minutes? Goodness this episode is shite.

Let's invade China to stop pollution LOL

>when overpopulation is apparently never an issue

Someone with nothing left to lose might be just the man to get the job done.
Atleast those shows get the blood boiling/provide entertainment
This was dull as cardboard

Attached: 344264-ruth-davidson-drove-tank-near-dundee-to-highlight-tory-military-support-on-april-29-2015-ge15 (768x432, 55K)

She's never seen a fucking oil rig in her life. Or even been anywhere near the tech involved. I hate these pointless hangers on

yes, china probably produces more CO2 etc in a day than scotland produces in a year, anything we do is utterly pointless for climate change

the real goal is trying to great an industry that can export shit to china in the future

Panel is absolute shite. Who is this stupid blonde cunt on the left.

GO ON JIMBWEMBE MY SON KNOCK EM TREES DOWN

I don't get what you mean

this black man is highly based

We should deport their people back to them and demand reparations from their governments for the pain of having put up with them. We should sterilise them first and charge extra for the service.

>Y-YEAH BUT WE WERE IN THE COALITION REMEMBER?????
yeah remember that time when you had zero power and made promises about student fees that were never fulfilled

oh wait

If Scotland becomes independent the SNP will blow every last groat it has until it has to go to the IMF.

And it'll all be England's fault.

Any time climate change is mentioned, overpopulation is basically illegal to mention as a reason for it.

I thought of a funny image involving her 'wife' and the gun barrel, but I'll leave it to your imagination

agreed

He's from that smart nigerian tribe

But that's a joke too - they'll make it there themselves shittier but far cheaper

>mr thorax on muh thatcher
oh no

>you have a lot of space there...
>why not build a bunch of migrant communities there to boost revenue?
>remember, your economic focus is on services!

that will be the IMF solution

Someone get this man a Netflix comedy special, we can't let a wit like this go to waste

That was fucking dire.

Yes I see

i hate this " the problem with society is men don't talk about the feelings" meme

If anything people talk about their feelings too much.

This

Look at the grim determination on her face

based george not even trying to do a funny bit

You've confused two programmes there.

QT is always dire, the great unwashed never have anything interesting to add

wasn't louis in the same advert or am I having a stroke

Soon to be gone, forever.

Attached: what is suez.png (827x467, 380K)

Well, there are certain feelings that we can't talk about openly, e.g. I feel there are too many ethnics in this country

100% based.

Yeah; he was in the same advert but was hosting a thing about mothers.

They are openly trying to make men pathetic and weak like that's going to achieve something. Fucking weird

Some Scottish backwater

>gay joke against Portillo
>new sexy mumfu
>galloway
I'm going to enjoy this

Agreed. You cant get people to shut the fuck up about their precious feelings including "men"

>like that's going to achieve something

Yeah it's going to achieve the West crumbling, which is what the people who control the narrative want.

I know a qt in Iran and she's scared drumpf is going to start bombing ;_;

Who's this bird ey? Don't remember seeing her before.

>muh alabama

It's how women ask what your opinions are

Based portillo calling out the neocons

Overpopulation is always mentioned, but mostly in the context of white western women deciding not to have kids to virtue signal something about their carbon footprint.

African birth rates or Chinese/Indian population density are the taboo.

Well he probably will if Iran keep threatening precious Israel.

>doesn't even mention liddle Benny Shapiro by name
BASED BRILLO

>ww3
vs
>i wanna kill babies!

She should be scared about accidentally showing her ankle in public and getting flogged to death

imagine lil' ben getting invited onto TW, would be comical watching Neil and Choo Choo tag team him

muh abortion zzzzz
women are so predictable

BASED Alabama, fuck women who kill their babies because they'd be an inconvenience.

Sadly that seems the only sensible conclusion. I'm just aghast at the moronic useful idiots that have swallowed it, and think they are doing something to bring about a better future

This.

They think men work in the same way women do.

You're partially right

Attached: 1527944559483.jpg (960x648, 77K)

>African birth rates or Chinese/Indian population density are the taboo.
That was what I meant, sorry.

kek

>flower puns

Yep. It's horrifying state supported murder hence the need for the euphemism, but things would be even more barbaric without it. But only just

she hates it, and regularly talks about her desire to kill some mudslime that tries to force her to wear a hijab or something

Based was going to post it but I couldn't be arsed

Yes

They are trying to address the issue of male suicide rates (which has become a problem they can no longer deny) in a way that skirts around the issue of modern society being shit for men and places the onus of blame back on male behaviour for 'not opening up enough'.

Is that Dravidian Indian with the 5 children in the background of the beautiful English garden a subtle redpill?

>George getting the shitty end section
DAMNIT ANDREW

Makes sense

What's this scummy blairite blabbering on about

to be fair to the Chinese they have actually enforced family size for decades

I dont like it but I can compromise at 1st trimester
Anything after that short of serious health risks or severe disability should be an absolute no no

Yeah there's that element also. Without sounding like some dour emotionless cunt the act of men "opening up" is basically akin to feminisation.

STORMIN' CORBYN
HE'S SO FUCKIN' BORIN'
KEEPS ME SNORIN'
TIL THE FUCKING MORNIN'
THE AGE OF ETERNAL BREXIT DAWNIN'
PATHETIC LABOUR COUP IS FORMIN'
MOTHER OF GOD THE SKY IS FALLIN'
WHAT WE GONNA DO ABOUT COMRADE CORBYN

Refrain from besmirching his indefatigability

Classic victim blaming

Melanie clearly hasn't watched this show before. Absolutely struggling with the format.

Read this in a scouse accent for some reason

muh antisemitism

Or maybe
>THE NEIL knew that we were fed up with shitty celebrity bits at the end so he was able to squeeze someone decent on instead

Men have always shown their despair in other ways. Women have just forgotten that.

Of course we can't, because of their persistent nagging.

What are the latest predictions for the elections?

Melanie Onn is fucking peng

My arsehole will become PM.