OY VEY!!! WHO COULD IT BE? Sloppy Steve?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1129152843158609922

Attached: 1554513963343.png (1224x638, 155K)

>he's still falling for political theater
>doesn't realize everyone is playing a character role
>doesn't realize the ending scene is jewish new world order
>he's just enjoying the show

bannon will hang

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah holy fuck you Zionists are getting more and more delusional.

Sloppy Steve gets hanged for treason.

Attached: 1544574370631.jpg (1924x5110, 1.66M)

I hope all the e-celebs affiliated with him go to prison or hang too

Attached: Bannon-Priebus-Sessions-DOJ-Page-292.jpg (1748x1729, 1.44M)

Attached: kushnershill-maymay.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

Attached: Bannon-Flynn-Pg-172-Mueller-Report.jpg (1866x1751, 1.13M)

Attached: Bannon-Princne-Seychelles.jpg (1806x1769, 753K)

Attached: 1553075865235.png (1202x1854, 1.24M)

sloppy job, steve.

He also complained about Comey being fired and how he didn't want a special counsel appointed.

Attached: 1532247946106.jpg (1236x2816, 1.84M)

Where's the proofs? The voicemail is nothing

Hahahah Sloppy Steve is gonna die

How is that interfering?

I remember when they asked him about draining the swamp and he said, "that's gonna take decades.."

This.
Muh Israel is going to be destroyed next week
He is literally Qing the board “just trust the Zionist plan” eventually the goys will win! Tomorrow!

YUUP!!! He also said the swamp is a "good business model". He's behind every forced meme and psy op on this board and uses his amy of e-celeb shills to undermine Trump and cause chaos amongst his supporters.

Attached: 1553095750919.jpg (3551x2560, 2.85M)

shoo shooo disinfo trannies

You have to create all these labels for people because you're not intelligent enough to state an actual argument. You just label someone and then use that label to attack them pretending as if they're actually what you call them. Israelis are low IQ.

Attached: 1531609705024.png (632x1235, 248K)

bump

The anti-Bannon shilling on Jow Forums has always left me bewildered, and I continue to assume it's more D&C shit because he is a phenomenal spokesman for the values of nationalism.

Attached: 1528427855453.jpg (1535x1279, 449K)

>11 posts by this ID
>literally more than half in their own self-made thread
sloppy joe, shlomo

Bannon is gonna die for treason and since you're here protecting him, it means you're affiliated with him. You'll probably be indicted too.

As soon as Bannon was gone so was Trump's populist rhetoric that got him elected, and pol was flooded with chabbad shills who did everything they could to assassinate his character

Take your meds. Your spamming retarded bullshit again

>Bannon is gonna die for treason
For what? You sound just like the anti-Trump nuts claiming Trump's going to prison.

"Bye Goy"

>take your meds
Get off Jow Forums and spend your remaining time with your family. You'll be inidcted soon kike.

who gives a fuck.
we knew all this shit was a fraud on day 1.

we know it was seth rich.

who gives a fuck?

nobody.

Attached: POOPNJEWPOSTS.png (1656x912, 280K)

>we
>we
>who gives a fuck
I can smell the fear. Mossad has no power anymore, your narratives are falling apart, and you know the hammer is about to drop. What happens then? How will you shill then? You think you can cover up the declass? KEK!

It certainly seems like a lot of Trump's nerve cooled after the election, but I just chalked that up to "he's being POTUS Trump now instead of Candidate Trump". It would be interesting to see if anyone could really demonstrate this, because Stephen Miller is still at Trump's elbow, and he pushes as much rhetoric as Bannon did.

I notice you haven't answered my question. You're deranged. You're a D&C shill and need to kys before someone else saves you the trouble.

Bannon was only ever interested in subverting Trump's base. HE RAN A FUCKING CANDIDATE AGAINST THE ONE TRUMP ENDORSED THEN HE GOT HIS BLACK CUBE T_D MODS TO BAN ANYONE WHO SAID TO VOTE FOR LUTHER STRANGE.

>BLAH BLAH BLAH
I'm waiting for you to tell me what treasonous acts Bannon committed. The fact that you still haven't tells me there aren't any.

He was the person inside the Trump campaign who was facilitating Mossad with frraming Trump as colluding with russia. Why do you think he called Don Jr a traitor over that Trump tower meeting? Why did he send Erik Prince to Seychelles? Why did he hired Black Cube? Why did he try and stop a special counsel being appointed? Why did he say the swamp was a good business model? Why does he continue to subvert Trump's support through psy ops and e-celebs?

He committed treason against a duly elected President by trying to frame his campaign and then he committed further trreason each and every day inside the White House.

Attached: 1558043886911.png (510x518, 327K)

bump

What did you just say about me you little bitch? People been telling me some fucking idiot keeps talking shit about me here. Watch your mouth bucko.

You're fucking bonkers dude. Good luck with that.

This sounds just like Lousie Mensch, which makes me think Bannon is the real reason behind Trump's 2016 election win, not his zionist traitor friends. You can't take back "Bye Goy"