Why are russians such awful craftsmen?

Literally everything in russia is worse than chinese crap.

Attached: b4m0yy.jpg (590x409, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDlAexYkmv4
youtu.be/lHb-jffdeOg?t=743
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russian women are chaste, traditional and religious.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDlAexYkmv4

Attached: Ruskie women.jpg (800x420, 65K)

Because 70% (I think) of Russian economy is state owned

Sukhoi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> F35

If I'm not mistaken they have ~20 of them, despite the fact that they were ordered in early 2000s

I have one of these old 16mm film cameras. While I don't shoot much film anymore, this thing is built like a fucking tank.

Attached: Krasnogorsk.jpg (744x600, 61K)

they drive in the snow.
they cant have nice things

They are drunk.
I’d like to see what some dirty chink could come up with after he drank as much as a Russian.

>inkwell
Kek, that's a new one

Yes, countries cancel the F35 orders.

Russia is a desolate shit hole that should be purged. Slavs are literally niggers.

Russians have a different mentality to westerners

Attached: CvdySSeWAAAZ8QW.jpg (860x514, 56K)

better question would be, how come russians are still able to drive cars made in 1960's while all other countries can't get their cars to last more than 10 years?

russians aren't european but asian.

they're russasian.

russia is located in eurasia, retard! it spans both asia and europe.

It just works. Airbags, front safety glass, and seat belts are for the weak.

Cheap and sturdy, gets the job done. What more do you want?

new Ladas look pretty typical, I also like the offroad Lada Niva.

youtu.be/lHb-jffdeOg?t=743 also 80s Soviet electronics were actually sick.

>had some of the best nuclear reactors
>ignore pic. unrelated

Attached: elephant_legs_chernobyl_offspring.jpg (500x748, 73K)

Because they are focused on survival. Humans advance when they have their needs mastered. Russians don't have the luxury to improve the details of their creations. They make things work.

based

I use a few USSR era camera lenses they're pretty good.
The only other good export I can think of are firearms.
As long as it can be assembled and maintained by illiterate potato farmers the Russians can reliably build it.

Attached: Stoner and Kalashnikov.jpg (800x566, 130K)

They drive them because foreign cars are too expensive

Russians are east slavic you fuck,
Many non Russians are a part of Russia and the Federation consists of many republics too but Russians are SLAVS

USA relies on russian rocket technology for all space missions now.
Guess thats what happens when you import low IQ people.

>he thinks you need to maintain an AKM

Their tanks were also built like tanks.

That's a Lada model from 1970...
The newer ones don't look bad at all.

Attached: Lada_XRAY_(1).jpg (599x469, 89K)

Michiganfag here, can confirm. Fuck snow.

>skipping leg day
Not permitted in soviet Russia

Gopniks are literally niggers.

>Russian rockets
I think you mean German rockets.
Both rocket programs were mostly done around German work.

think you might have a point there.

Attached: tetanus AK.jpg (800x516, 139K)

Attached: 1543021326510.jpg (800x585, 67K)

And the German programs were done around Romanian work, does this mean the programs were Romanian?
GTFOH idiot.

Not quite, USA got majority of engineers. Now that they are dying out their knowledge is being lost, while the Russians are still going forward.
Nice try on the white "we were kings" you germanic subhuman

>ak47
>Lada
How are these bad, they Last forever and Can be fixed with a sledgehammer
Typical mutt not understanding about functionality

Wait, what about the spacex, starliner, orion?

Attached: up060822.jpg (1800x1215, 172K)

Stop it

The Russians have been using the same rocket design for decades. SpaceX and blue origins are doing just fine. SLS is a clusterfuck that only exists to please senators.

RENT FREE

None of those have the approval to fly humans in missions.
They can only launch satellites and ship cargo to the ISS, no actual missions for them because no human crew. Just launches of satellites and shipments of equipment to the ISS.

pfff... buehehehheee

Attached: EverythingRussianIsShit.jpg (1300x1311, 444K)

This
To this

you will get the rope when Russia conquers the world

Alcohol & MuslimS

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: image.jpg (400x384, 29K)

Same reason Cuba still drives American cars from the 50s you absolute faggot. When you have nothing, you make due with what you do have.

Nasa has 10x the budget of Roscosmos and still cant get a man into outer space lmao

They mostly dont though. Like yeah for specialty taxis and shit but its mostly imported Russiand and Chinese crap.

While I'm not disagreeing with you, leaf, only the well off can afford newer imports.

I don't think the Russians themselves are at fault, just the communist regime at the time combined with overwhelming demand drove the manufacturing to be crappy.

I have actually owned one and it was quite bad(ridiculous amount of play in the steering, numerous electronical faults, terrible shifter, extremely vague breaking, underpowered engine), however, the original design from fiat was modified to meet the needs from the population at the time and thus had some trade-offs.

The purported sturdiness is a meme, mine had a DIY aftermarket switch inside the cabin(soviet era, installed by one of the previous owners) to disconnect the battery while the car is unused. Apparently, they tend to burn themselves down.
Additionally, according to my older relatives, the engine would wear itself out prematurely (compared to western cars of the same era) and need a rebuild. From my own experience, a 1984 lada and a 1986 audi were incredibly different. The audi was obviously nicer to drive in every possible aspect.

I do own some other soviet era products such as a camera lens and a soldering iron which I consider to be very well built. I think of it it all to be very polarizing and hit-or-miss.

After all, I view Russian technology to be quite capable and quite like their tendency to resist chinking out on material costs, just that stuff was poorly implemented at times.

Correct. Most cant afford cars no matter how old. Most common cars are old Soviet shit, American classics are used in tourist areas cause they bring in money.

Wrong. Ladas are still being used as cabs all over Ethiopia.

Attached: 7C5BBD42-41E6-44EB-A729-852B8530CC1B.jpg (600x450, 55K)

I love those old body style.

Let's not forget what gems were Germans engineering and making under the communist rule.

Attached: +_9a55766c73493791a5ee55ba316282f6.jpg (640x360, 108K)

Found the hohol. That first picture is photoshopped too.

same can be said about the brits.

Russian is the Prussian but without the P.

My grandfather drives a 50 maybe 60 years old Lada that has those "springy metal plates", don't know what they are called in English, as suspension. If something breaks he just pull a bolt from under his work desk and fix it.
I kind of like the fact that the average Russian Joe can unfuck himself on little time and money.
Nowadays if my tire pressure sensor, required by law now, reads to low because it's -30c my car goes into limp mode (max 50km/h) and I can't do jack shit about it.

found the jew

Leaf springs.

A Fucking leaf spring... Thanks

You're going to tell me this is photoshopped too.

Attached: traditional Russian wife.jpg (1024x1024, 368K)

bump.

I used my M91-30 as a snow shovel hunting once.

Wasn't even good for that.

Fuck off slavscum

but did it still work tho

Ruskie shit just works

Because in soviet times the smartest people worked for the MIC, more specifically aerospace engineering, radio-electronics and automation. The government didn't want top-tier brains to waste time and energy on building consumer goods.

Attached: Mir_on_12_June_1998edit1.jpg (2100x2010, 3.3M)

Yeah, but at least Russians are thin sluts instead of obese ones

You do retard

Maybe you'd know if you could own them for less than the price of a car.

Solid evidence radiation turns a normal human to Hulk.

Heh... it's just that the fat Russian girls have to hide in their commieblocks because no one wants them.

Attached: Russian women Russianbeauty.jpg (958x960, 148K)

oh my god I would smash that till my dick fell off

she's basically a slim american

Imagine using an English word for Preußen and then comparing it to Russia because the people naming things in your Language are absoloute braindead anglos.

we drive this

Attached: Ministerstwo-zaplaci-za-maluchy.-13-tysiecy-za-fiata-126p_article.png (850x480, 640K)

>NewsFromUkraine.com

Lmao, you can't make this shit up!

THEY AREN'T BAD CRAFTSMEN YOU FAGGOT! I have been to Russia and loved it. I have a house there and plan to retire there in a few years. I am a red blooded American veteran of the US Army. I can't take this level of faggotry here anymore. I give up. I want to live in a country with strong leadership and a sense of national identity. Fuck the USA.

That’s a good point
>fine Russian craftsmanship
Literally no one, including Russians have ever said that. And that comes from a person who likes Russia and Russian people.

They build effective items. They do not care about art deco bullshit.

>don't know what they are called in English
Bro...

Attached: df3.jpg (640x320, 25K)

They won the space race. I don't think they are.

Then why does no one buy the sukhoi, even russians?

Over 400 f35s delivered and in service.

That's because it's a renualt.

This is the fiat 124. Russia is so fucking terrible at design they literally paid fiat to copy it. Even their shit cars arent their own.

Attached: Fiat124Luc106.jpg (2217x1385, 1.06M)

Interesting fact.
Girl on second pic is a tranny.

russians are very sloppy in everything they do. they are like the opposite of germans.

they have a mentality of "good enough." they leave every job not completely done. they dont seem to understand the difference between a good job and a bad job. anyone who has had to deal with them knows what im talking about. they seem to lack awareness. it's very much a fatalistic, third world, nonwhite mentality.

russia is the only country in europe that borders not europe and the culture reflects that. they are basically like turks who are blonde.

Actually the fiat 124 was quite a nice car when it came out, I even liked the design as a kid, because it was so simple to draw, lol.
The russian spec car it's quite simpler, to withstand the rigours of russian winter, russian roads and russian people.

And then they didnt changebit for 60 years and now Renault owns lada.

it's more than that, there is a culture of sloppiness and not giving a fuck. all eastern european cultures are like this compared to western european cultures, but the russians are the worst.

China has the same problem. That's why Japanese consider them sub humans.

Why change it when it works, comrade?

Attached: EgU0ORP[1].jpg (460x363, 44K)

japan is the the only other culture on the level of western europe.

When in reality the Han Chinese are the superior ones.

It's actually FIAT, and developed by Renault.

Russkies just stole entire shit and named it LADA. They are unable to invent a car by themselves.

So... It's Italian/French crap.

*dies in escalator

Why is the newest lada so fucking huge?