His name was Isaac Kappy

Attached: Isaac.jpg (1358x1584, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
youtube.com/watch?v=bZxxLJILWOs
arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/10/03/camp-navajo-expansion-plans/
navbug.com/article673195059/thor_actor_isaac_kappy_dies_after_falling_from_a_bridge.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jew

And he was a Jew

literally who

why did they suicide one of their own?
what did he say or do?

he talked about hollywood pedos

I don't think he got clintoned. It was clear he was suicidal from his video.

Not sure but look at this shit on his imdb.

Someone put his nickname as Judas. How TF did they do that.

Attached: judaswtf.png (1229x898, 480K)

He referred to himself as Judas in his video. He probably did that.

anyone has the video?

What gave it away? The part who he answers a passing typed question in periscope 2 days before his death saying not suicidal? Are you suicidal, and he chooses to select that question and state: I am not suicidal and have no desire to hurt myself.

And let's touch upon Arthur Miller Lewis or whoever they are saying now they are trying to lop him in somehow...

This man was legit when he discovered the trafficking site in Tuscon... I found organizations in Tuscon using Satanic symbols.. the damn school even has a program called After School Satan... which is only active in 5 cities in the USA. Let's not forget the damn mayor is a Rothschild by name.

Supposedly Arthur Miller was nearby during this time... but they've definitely dragged him through the mud too. It may be that Kappy was in Arizona to pass on some shit to Arthur Miller and he got dropped before he could.

Most people never saw this youtube video some transexual in Tucson sent to Arthur Miller when he was on the water tower... it got posted here... but let me just say if I have ever seen evidence of demonic possession and somehow who has real dark power... that person who sent Arthur the video definitely qualifies. You could feel it through the fucking video. That's all I needed to say. Not to mention he threatened Arthur at the time.

All I know is Kappy is a conflicted dude, but he helped our cause. He is a Seth Rich.

No. He would not have edited his IMDB my friend. It is one thing to call yourself Judas, another to nickname yourself that on the hollywood site. He meant Judas to the good guys, not Judas to the pedos. And his testimony feels a bit off. Like he was told some things to say, in exchange for something else. But instead they just offed him.

Other threads have it.

and Jow Forums thinks some jews are not based af and doing more for the cause than they will ever.

Attached: higuys.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Why does pol always raise up suiciders

My second favorite jew behind pic related.

Attached: th.jpg (306x204, 7K)

pol is being misguided. Pol needs a lesson on the civil war between Judah (Jew) and Israel (Samaritan/10 tribes).

Pol needs to understand Jesus himself was an essene from Galilea, which could be interpreted as a sect of Jew, however they were at war with Pharisees and located above Saramia (10 tribes), which Samaria was located above Judah (Talmudic Jew).

Literally couldn't be further removed from Judah.

Christians were called Galileans by Romans. Apostles = Galileans. Not Yahudah or Judah.

Now we have present day. We must all remember, the ultimate puppetmaster is not a race or a religious sect, it is in fact, Satan.

He deserves the credit. Imagine if every post was about how Satan is conquering us. How he has soldier demons, generals, imagine if we took time to understand his actual physical forces in our present plane... instead of whining every day about this or that. We have literally become part of the medium of binary information. All of our actions and ideas get put here... instead of in reality or through say mediation/prayer where we put them into our plane of existence. Memes get close tho.

Some say Deus Vult. Or say based. But even if a thing is true, perhaps the vehicle, medium, and target are lacking true perception and precision.

One of the few that aren't assholes.
He got himself killed by calling his tribesmen out.
To me at least he is a hero.

not really. he probably is a bad jew after all, he said that he is a bug traitor and he did not want to say what exactly. it has to be some big stuff. he is a traitor after all

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: atpvar981
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

And that is why he is dead. Because this "tribe" or sect, who do you think they truly serve?

He paid his price whether by suicide or by murder... but the truth is, is that such an act calls back to King David, rather than his son Solomon or Solomon's son Rehoboam.

And Peter denied Jesus. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.. but actions have consequences for us on Earth, despite something better that may be waiting.

I was very sad about losing him.

You are a shill faggot for caping for Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer in any capacity, you stupid fuck. Alarm bell #1 to not listen to anything you have to say. Meyer is a spook actor who befriended a bunch of actual pedo/pizzagate players during his big hoax, to include Kappy. You aren't randomly bringing this up, you're trying to sage the info. What agency do you work for?
Kappy had the video, and whether he is the one behind the camera or not, he would not accept the blackmail. Kappy was in Arizona to visit with Lewis Arthur. It came full circle. Kappy had a choice. Kappy saying that he became one of "them" is in reference to him being the one that took the bathhouse video. Whether he wrote the letter or not will remain to be seen. Kappy got outjewed. Also, you're a fucking faggot.

Attached: 20190515_164739.jpg (1080x1440, 1013K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-172212_Chrome.jpg (1080x813, 491K)

Ties to Turkey.

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-180933_Google.jpg (887x1391, 558K)

Some fuckers on infinite chan saying the alleged Kappy dead man's switch video that dropped after he offed himself showing girls in a Hammam (Turkish-style Bathhouse); or his insurance file is being attributed to Titanic Mardan Palace in Turkey. When you look at the vid vs hotel pick, two completely different places.

After a closer review of the center circle it is not made of stone. You can see wood staggered to make the circle, the water basins are cheap American vs Turkey/Middle East sourced, add in the Roman columns, Western tile, and low budget Home Depot lamp lighting fixtures (this shit is in a celebrities home or some cheap ass spa - guessing Commifornia).

When you google images for Hammam Spa and compare vs the vid, obvious it is high-class American and not middle-East (unless trailer park middle-East Hammam lol).

I'm not an expert but as I looked at pictures hunting to find this shithole, it jumped out that there are some serious design differences between hotel spas/regular bath houses and this shit.

Notice twice the drains in the video (around the center circle) and in corners of room vs regular Hammams.

BUT, other than rumor, etc... I'm not seeing the direct link to Kappy's death the the sudden bathhosue video dropping.

Can some user post or show the link on how the video is truly attributed to Kappy?

Attached: Video Not Filmed At Hotel.png (1500x1099, 793K)

Attached: Woole.jpg (1029x1515, 500K)

Attached: Wool.jpg (1080x1138, 349K)

Holy shit. It is incredible to me, that these screencaps full of hearsay keep getting passed on as if that is how /pol passes on evidence.

Your tone is not making up for lack of anything except gibberish.

I watched intently for 10 hours a day when Arthur made his stand and personally looked into that shit myself.

I think the tariffs must have impacted the funding for shilling, because this shit is weaker than wet paper. Wtf.

Attached: satan.png (1275x669, 1.02M)

"forced himself" off of an overpass on Route 66 in the middle of nowhere - they're barely attempting to hide it anymore.

F

Kappy ending up in Arizona was a plan from the jump. It came full circle. None of what went down was a chain of coincidences.

Attached: Ahem.jpg (785x2106, 478K)

Bots??? Wtf is this.

Slow trickle and then 6 off topic comments at once.

Those paragraphs should take you 15-20 minutes to produce... Yet here we are... no mention of the video in this thread...

Obviously the video has been discussed here yet you're referencing infinity... Which we don't really do...All that to say where is the link to kappy?

How about the instant takedowns of the video and threads across all of social media? hmm?

Yeah ok guys..

Wtf are these screenscaps..

I saw this shit yesterday.

You're in the wrong place if you think you can just post text and images... and assume we believe them. Who the fuck is behind this sad attempt...

Central Happenings Network 2, has some good commentary on the Kappy happening and the Spa/Hammam video: youtube.com/watch?v=bZxxLJILWOs

F brotha

Okay, reddit spacing faggot. If you watched MLAM intently for 10+ hours a day, you truly are a retard. Or does Media Matters pay hourly now?

Dude, the thread is fucking literally titled, "His name is Isaac Kappy" and how is anything related to Isaac Kappy suddenly off topic? Asking for a friend who is not a bot :(

Tom Hanks needs to be investigated.

Attached: DD9A190C-709B-4C37-9EA5-540161CD1342.jpg (613x1024, 105K)

Bros we may need to let this one go. I don't want any of us to have to "force" ourselves off a bridge.

F

not middle of nowhere though.

Right next to some military industrial complex... is what people have been saying.

I looked into it... honestly I didn't see more than a low key base... but people have made allegations. So could be more.

I believe witnesses saw two younger men who claimed they were trying to get him to not jump... but couldn't stop him from jumping off an overpass... which was not high and would only cripple him...

NEW THEORY: What if perhaps they captured Isaac. The bad guys... and he decided to An hero, because they wanted the information he had that he said if released could hurt the good guys. So instead of giving it he jumped... That I could believe. Those 2 were definitely not trying to save Isaac.

The amount of time it would take and probability for someone to pass by, figure this guy would be trying to kill himself etc would be astronomical in this day and age of coma people.

Middle of nowhere. Middle of day. Would take seconds for him to do. He wouldn't just be sprinting to it... He would walk up to it... and be looking... like any normal person and no one would assume he was going to jump.

So how did 2 guys?? Who are they??? Manage to lay hands on him before he jumped off some remote ass bridge where probably 1 car comes through every 3 minutes.

And did Isaac have a car? How did he get to this bridge in the middle of nowhere?

None of that makes very much sense.

Noice reddit spacing AND ellipses. BTFO basedboi

he sacrificed himself per kabbalah. zero sympathy
for that demon. (died at 42).

Attached: 51Ic2bdmdfL.jpg (314x500, 54K)

the only faggots saying namefag, redditfag, lurk more, 95% of the time it is you fucking shills who don't know what else to say, and you created your own way to blend in.

I've been here longer than most people. So fuck off nobody cares about your arthur miller spam. We saw what happened. We know how you try to destroy the reputation of good people. Our cup is fucking overflowing for your propaganda and bullshit tactics.

He's from reddit, one of those onions boy types. Been on my jock all day. Disregard!

F

double reddit spacing?
>be shill. Make 2 dollars an hour.
>Spend money to get buttfucked by trannies.
>What a great life.

He had some balls and seemed like a genuinely cool guy.

This might be of interest:

"“It’s one of Arizona’s best kept secrets. The way they are running it right now is interesting. They are doing work for the Air Force and Navy. It is a state facility owned by the State of Arizona. The National Guard is running it but they have private contractors running the storage of it. It is self-sustaining; meaning the State of Arizona makes money off it,” Thorpe explained in a recent interview James T. Harris radio show. “We are not paying for that facility and it is paying the state. And the money goes into the general budget. For example, they have taken some of these 1940’s bunkers and they have gone in and put in new floors and you have this absolutely flat, pristine floor where you can then use a jack for moving heavy objects around but on air power. These jacks will float a Titan Missile Rocket assembly on a curtain of air as they move it around inside this facility. They store these engines there; they store jet engines that go into the F-22 fighter jet.”

SOURCE: arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/10/03/camp-navajo-expansion-plans/

Boom! And there it is! Do you think we are a bunch of qanon faggots in here? You've been muddying up these threads with adding in your "secret military base" bullshit connection, to make us look like retards. You may get a couple of autists to go down your fake rabbit hole, like you did with the comet ping pong fiasco. But just a couple. We see you.

Literally hilarious that these infantile tiny minded worms, try to embed themselves in my skin and cause the truth to not be ascertained. When they fail to realize that I'm not locked in here with, these mother fuckers are locked in here with me.

Hey guys, let's use our heads here.

Every shill that responds to me is another half hour I will spend critically analyzing what happened.

So now that you dumb assholes have earned another quarter, I am going to personally map out the mile marker of 185 of route 66 on Transwestern Road where Kappy is said to have jumped off... and we'll all analyze this bridge and area together. :)

So hold on brb.

Check this out.

It took me 3 seconds to find mile marker 185... kinda creepy desu where he jumped off the nearby bridge.

(I'll keep going in a second to the bridge)

Wtf is this shit green cloud though? This shit is in the frame each time I move forward.. weird

Attached: creepy.png (1187x687, 1.42M)

LiTeRalLy HiLaRiOus

It is like you don't even read. Is this copy pasta?

Bro I said SOME PEOPLE are alleging that.

I said personally I didn't see it... and I haven't seen any real evidence that this is the case.

If you're directing that comment at the shills... than I /agree just not sure. So there ya go.

Interesting to note... though mile marker 185 does a have a sign for camp navajo.. which is the military site. Huh

Here is a media link showing he jumped off mile 185 bridge.

Thor actor Isaac Kappy dies after falling from a bridge
Arizona185source: Bing 1 viewMay 15, 2019 00:11am
The actor was pronounced dead at the scene on Monday, Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman ... troopers were called to Interstate 40 eastbound at Transwestern Road (milepost 185) for a ...

navbug.com/article673195059/thor_actor_isaac_kappy_dies_after_falling_from_a_bridge.htm

Attached: jump.png (1665x731, 1.86M)

literally jew

The bridge is a nothing burger. It's over the I-40 just outside of Flagstaff. It isn't exactly the 401 but it isn't desolate and it is very busy at that truck stop. The military has bigger shit to worry about than loud ass hippies so all of that is also a nothing burger. However, that truck had to be towed or taken for repair or cleaning. The truck stop has cameras. The MLAM shit is probably actually MLAM trying to remain relevant. Kappy was just returning to California after visiting his mom in New Mexico on mothers day. He knew they were going to kill him. Maybe he was paid to share the hamam video he'd been saving as insurance.

So this is the bridge...

How the fuck did he get here.

Did he drive?

If he drove, how the fuck did anyone know what he was about to do?

This is nowheresville.

By the time you see a guy standing at the bridge, he is fucking jumpin bro. If someone comes by.

Attached: bridge.png (1544x568, 1.8M)

Kappy? More like Krappy.

Some of his family and friends should've nutted up and committed him, but at least he died on his own terms.

If it had to guess, dust got on the camera?

What are the cross streets, I would like to look myself. I know its I-40 and...somewhere in Arizona. The whole "two teens tried to save him but he forced himself off" is what makes it a homicide. It's almost like they want everyone to know it's a homicide, just like the creepy "letter" Kappy supposedly wrote, telling the world what a bad guy he was. They just don't give a fuck anymore, they know they are either very close to total control or losing everything.

Attached: bridge.png (1011x799, 1.7M)

He looks disgusting

Jannies banned me for linking THE THREAD where the WEBM. of the half naked girls were in the bath house.

Isn't it kinda suspicious?

Attached: (((jannies))).png (762x449, 78K)

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions and even then the american public is still fooled.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.

>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.

eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

Oooh good intel desu.
Maybe Kappy isn't even a jew, perhaps he's a card-carrying Navajo! And he was on his way to the top secrets military base to give the video to top brass! But alas, Tom Hanks happened to be around and had him murked, because he was so close to getting to the base! And maybe the creepy green cloud is a poisonous gas that was released to knock Kappy unconscious, so the Mexican (or Navajo?!)teenagers could just push him off the bridge, all disoriented and shiieet!

Middle of buttfucknowhere.

You don't die at that height. Nobody wants to get run over my a truck on the freeway.

No
o

Attached: why here.png (1626x881, 3.53M)

Yeah, so this road leads towards Williams, AZ (tourist spot and home of Grand Canyon Railroad). So there is a fair amount of traffic going this way plus trucking shit.

These bridges are bare basic. It's not a pedistrian-friendly lets go for a fucking jog in my designated bike/running lane.

So the two mysterious bystanders who happened to talk him down as he "forced himself" off the bridge makes no sense.

There is no fucking anything anywhere to explain what two-teens would suddenly be doing there.

Attached: Oh shit that bridge is sooooo talll how will he survive.png (1910x942, 2.58M)

35.235842, -111.823491

I think they have an ownership idea of people. Perhaps it is part spiritual idk. But they seem to have different rules for those who at one time pledged themselves to their whatever.

Happened to someone I know yesterday.

In fact they caused all of the bans across all informational mediums... because they noticed something.. that was very sus. I won't say it... because I would like to talk.

Arizona kids just cruising back from the truck stop on their way into Flagstaff. Teens are a dead end.

Yawn.

Copy pasta.

Damn. They brought in a higher up. Very nice.

So care to explain again...

How did Kappy get there?

Who were these men that caused him to "forcibly suicide?" that had hands on him?

If Kappy got there by his own vehicle.. then how does the order of events make sense.

The bridge is next to the guardrail. The guardrail has enough room for a vehicle to pull over. No one cares about anyone anymore and even then, the people who do are too comatose to notice in the amount of time it would take him to jump.

So how did they get to him before he jumped, if he had a car?

And if he did not have a car, why in the fuck is he on some random bridge out Bellemont? And again who were those men?

A bridge of that height... does not even usually call up the idea of jumping. You won't die. You'll get squished below. So were these men mindreaders?

See you can obscure the truth. But if someone can critically analyze, you can't refute it.

So pray tell.

So basically the middle of nowhere, who does that? And who commits suicide mid-traveling between two states?

Ding ding ding.

get a life shlomo

Cuz teens you know are on the look out for guys jumping off 40 foot bridges on their way back to flagstaff? Serious? hahahaa

Well the answer these guys and gals want you to believe is someone who 2 days prior said they were not suicidal... and happened to be a whistleblower against powerful groups that want to hurt kids. Huh.

Now the thread will die. I don't know why this happens... but usually it happens when I shred the shills. Shredded I guess?
We should bring back old pol and keep digging. Fuck I miss those days.

Ok, but what would make two teens walk past a busy on-off ramp, at night, to discover some guy (presumably sitting on the bridge rail deciding to jump), the teens have no walk-space and risk getting squished by trucks, sleepy tourists, some methed out trucker, etc...?

That seems like a whole lot of effort for some 'youth' to leave their comfy as fuck vehicle at the truck stop to go walking to some intervention lol.

ProTip: No fucking lights on the bridge to see Kappy's last should I or shouldn't I. So how did these two heroic teens see him to intervene exactly?

Teens are lazy as fuck. I don't buy it user. Sorry. :(

Attached: lazy ass mother fuckers.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Issac Kappy, recent Christian convert and protector of the innocent!

F

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

You're wasting time looking for two people the media and police have clearly decided to protect. Next.
My money is that he a)doxxed himself as q
b)sold his insurance video
or c)sold something of extreme intel value

All you redditors with your pitchforks just waste precious time worrying about bridges and dumb shit.

He accused a bunch of people in Hollywood of being pedophiles, by name, and then allegedly leaked a video of some children washing down a Turkish-styled sauna.

Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg had him killed.

He Jumped sometime a bit before 7:26 AM when the call was made.

"DPS says troopers were called to milepost 185 at Transwestern Road at around 7:26 a.m. after a man jumped from the bridge over the interstate and was hit by a passing car."

Isaac wasn't Q.

Don't ask me how I know... I knew him more than any of you.

Is it possible to view the site in the state it was before his death?

I can tell your sarcasm, why can't you tell mine?

There may have been a reason he "jumped," from this bridge in particular. Let's look at the law enforcement nearby. (doing that now)

DPS of Bellemont if anyone is wondering.

confirmed a lot of pedophiles in Hollywood, including Steven Spielberg.

based jew, was killed by their own
RIP

Prove it.

I see the shills are out in force.

Attached: 1558019150525m.jpg (636x1024, 107K)

And he was a faggot

WHY THE FUCK I SHOWED UP AS ARGENTINIAN, I'm in Chile you fucking shit tier geographic locator.

Yeah. I am sure it is.

It looks like Captain Ezekiel Zesiger would have been overseeing the investigation...

Doesn't look like Bellemont has DPS. It looks like they go by sections... and Flagstaff would be closest.

Attached: interesting name.png (550x368, 46K)

hey man take it easy

>Seth Green posts some weird tweet about voting on a wolf. In plain site.
The org he references in tweet doesn't mirror or share his post on this important vote.

Check out this date July 4 and ARROGANT just like Kappy's posts, they were dated July 4, in the future and he used the word arrogant like 20 times.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 8.00.46 PM.png (1210x528, 640K)

I'm Q.