Living with niggers

Spent 7 months living in a minimum security Fed (tax charges), dorm-style, 8 guys in cubes designed for 4. Me and a guy from Ohio (fraud charges) only white guys, 5 inner-city heyron/crack-dealing niggers, one old Cuban guy who farted in his sleep.

Should I write a book?

Attached: fci-loretto.jpg (797x450, 86K)

Did they shuck and jive all day

They called each other NIGGA all day...I got sick of the word.

Craziest story?

>Tax charges
what'd you not pay irs or just stop filing or what

Attached: 1557410366306.jpg (800x600, 329K)

So many...but Fat Santa pedo with a little Mexican is probably the craziest.

Everyone asks this. Worried?

Go on

Attached: C7Jb18YUwAEw_r3.png (1200x992, 144K)

Honestly I rather be put in solitary than have to interact with people this closely all day.

answer the question

The title of book:mine struggle

Chrismas time, I walk by cube of fat pedo dude, glance inside. Little Mexican dude is sitting in his lap, fat pedo laughing as he bounces him up and down.

>Should I write a book?
yes about your rape

>7 months in prison for non violent, low level crime
Truly the land of the free

Attached: walmart.jpg (368x373, 52K)

yeah right two days in solitary and you’ll be crying

Yes, I'm always paranoid that I fucked something up.

Never raped or shanked, mate.

Bin that hate speech or you're going in solitary

I'm so introverted that it would probably be paradise for me.

I've gone weeks without talking to another living person, but 5 mins talking to some afro brotha makes me want to shoot myself.

I want to know what the line is so that I don't cross it while also not giving the thief that is the irs more than they deserve.

There was no real solitary there due to overcrowding. Cells in the SHU always had two guys, sometimes a third on a mattress on the floor.

Finance crime committed by plebs is a punishment on par with serious assault. You cant jew the jew, goy

I hear that all the time. Answer is you just never know, and they'll make an example of you to other businesses in the area.

I caught two of your other threads. Not worthy to continue making these, find another hobby.

They tripled what I owed with 85% default penalty and interest.

>tfw nowhere you can just be left alone

Attached: Maximum Comfy.png (987x609, 475K)

Sorry you're not interested, fuck off.

This is why you don’t look into other people’s rooms

We should campaign to give prisoners laptops and access to internet. These day tech is a human right.

How did you get caught on fraud charges?

You're told not to, and I quickly looked away, but still scarred into my memory.

Boss cheated on taxes, I was an accessory.

good thing UK prisons don't have solitary

I lived in a youth shelter for awhile with blacks, they was alright. You do just fine around black guys if you arent a pussy

Considered barbaric in most of Western world. Was glad I had a cellie.

what happens if you kill another inmate? Do they just put you back with everyone else?

>tax charges
>fraud charges

What a waste of tax money. Prison is for violent people that society can't execute anymore.

who basically goes to minimum security prison?