Facebook BTFO Israel

Facebook took down an Israeli campaign to tamper with elections. Is anybody surprised?

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-123112~2.png (1080x1064, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit nigga I googled and it's actually AP saying this

Israel's existence is a disruption of all foreign elections.

lot of russian hackers in isn'treal, huh?

oy vey

Attached: oven.gif (217x224, 241K)

>kikebook cockblocks literal kikes
but why?

Attached: oh no.jpg (162x152, 18K)

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel. Justice for zionist treason. Justice for the victims of zionist sponsored terror and barbarity.

Circular firing squad incoming.

Attached: 1536720454721.jpg (1920x1200, 1.44M)

ANSWER ME

Attached: hard cat.jpg (640x524, 76K)

SHUT IT DOWN GOY, OY VEY!

Wonder if they were trying to get trump re elected. Actually of course they were.

Did they shut themselves down?
Bread and circus

Black Cube and other jews messed with both USA and Brazil elections.

We're hitting levels of Jew never before seen!

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>on one hand, yay, get fucked Israel
>on the other, companies interfere with politics, yet bitched about Russia, Russia, Russia for like 2 years straight.
I don't like it, could be that Facebook is messing with Israel election to throw off the sent about fb censoring conservatives only.

probably some pro-Palestinian israeli arabs

OY VEY
Mark, you were supposed to be one of us!

i really hope they gay faggot dont think jews are turning on each other by facebook posting this bs

Is Zuckerberg, dare I say it, /ourjew/?

Breaking up an attempt by one side to cheat is helping the other side. Facebook is tampering with elections.

Looks like Donald trump won’t win this time

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Limited Hangouts, LLC

>Israel tries to control Facebook speech
>Facebook shows Israel who is in charge

Attached: 226286DA-436E-4AB7-B440-ED4CCA06E9C5.jpg (1066x1600, 470K)

>private

Attached: peperolleyes.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Op is all it says too. Shortest news article ever.

Plot twist. It was an arab israeli group. Reported to fool goyim. Bread and circus

>IT WAS PRIVATE!!!! THE GOVERNMENT OR MOSSAD WERENT PART OF IT! OH JEEZ PLEASE WE'RE NOT ANTISEMITIC!!!!

they're getting warnings about new possible regulations and trying to get ahead of them.

This is some reverse psychology kike lie. 100%

wtf zucc is hitler
mossad is after him now

Attached: 1542985174394.jpg (1919x799, 266K)

>(((Russia)))

What’s this cat and energy drinks.

Attached: 1557955705514.webm (1252x720, 859K)

Because jews are not monolithic; like Churchill noticed in his Zionism vs Bolshevism article about kikes we have somewhat the same divide now. Israeli-centric kikes and cultural-enslavement kikes. Both sides also play their counterparts game but to a lesser extent; and both group follow the age-old mantra of doing what they think is good for the jews.
Zuckerberg belong in the latter group and the Netanyahus and his protogue jared kushner belong in the former.
While these 2 group differ in tactic on how to get to their goals, their goals are not necessarily so different; both like to have goyim as cattle, both like to see white europeans removed (historically the only group to oppose them effectively) but the former see muslims as a threat because of proximity to their golden calf israel, while the latter see muslims as their major ally in destroying the goyim that are actively opposing them.
There is a 3rd camp as well; the absolute overlords aka the controllers of money. They only care that the opposing groups are jewish; they dont worry about petty things like tactics and micro-management. They enslaved the goyim through economic usury and from there they let their jewish lieutenants do the work, and if a goy corporal is doing good for them, they give credit to its jewish lieutenant and go with it until the goy is finished.
Jews dont only play both sides; they run both sides in the west.
Hope this cleared up a few things for you

Attached: 1557626023052.jpg (800x600, 85K)

I don’t understand.

>mossad is after him now
that's the plan

the jew cabal and zuckerkike dont get along AT ALL. remember when he got married?