Child rape is a Jewish value

>On a visit to Jerusalem in 2005, Rabbi Rosenberg entered into a mikvah in one of the holiest neighborhoods in the city, Mea She’arim. “I opened a door that entered into a schvitz,” he told me. “Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy.”

>Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: “This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn’t stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, ‘It’s a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy’s soul? You’re destroying this boy!’ He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. ‘How dare you interrupt me!’ he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen.”

vice.com/en_ca/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

Attached: 20190514_195907.jpg (1080x1725, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11047-moser
vice.com/en_ca/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
cnn.com/2019/05/15/us/anti-semitic-searches-pittsburgh-poway-shootings-soh/index.html
darkmoon.me/2017/trump-pardons-racist-criminal-jewish-fanatic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The child sex abuse crisis in ultra-Orthodox Judaism, like that in the Catholic Church, has produced its share of shocking headlines in recent years. In New York, and in the prominent Orthodox communities of Israel and London, allegations of child molestation and rape have been rampant. The alleged abusers are schoolteachers, rabbis, fathers, uncles—figures of male authority. The victims, like those of Catholic priests, are mostly boys. Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn’s Hasidic community—the largest in the United States and one of the largest in the world—have been victims of sexual assault perpetrated by their elders. Ben Hirsch, director of Survivors for Justice, a Brooklyn organization that advocates for Orthodox sex abuse victims, thinks the real number is higher. “From anecdotal evidence, we’re looking at over 50 percent. It has almost become a rite of passage.”

Attached: 1554720813007.jpg (871x6206, 1.5M)

>Seven years ago, Rabbi Rosenberg started blogging about sex abuse in his community and opened a New York City hotline to field sex abuse complaints. He has posted appeals on YouTube, appeared on CNN, and given speeches across the US, Canada, Israel, and Australia. Today, he is the lone whistleblower among the Satmar. For this he is reviled, slandered, hated, feared. He receives death threats on a regular basis. In Yiddish and Hebrew newspapers, advertisements taken out by the self-described “great rabbis and rabbinical judges of the city of New York” have denounced him as “a stumbling block for the House of Israel,” “a public rebuker and preacher of ethics” who “persists in his rebelliousness” and whose “voice has been heard among many Jewish families, especially young people in their innocence… drawn to listen to his poisonous and revolting speeches.” Leaflets distributed in Williamsburg and Borough Park, the centers of ultra-Orthodoxy in Brooklyn, display his bearded face over the body of a writhing snake. Corrupt Informer reads one of the leaflets, followed by the declaration that Rabbi Rosenberg’s “name should rot in hell forever. They should cut him off from all four corners of the earth.”

>When Rabbi Rosenberg wants to bathe at a mikvah in Brooklyn to purify himself, none will have him. When he wants to go to synagogue, none will have him. “He is finished in the community, butchered,” said a fellow rabbi who would only talk anonymously. “No one will look at him, and those who will talk to him, they can’t let it be known. The pressure in our community, it’s incredible.”

bump

>The powerful men—and it is worth noting that this community is regulated by men only—who govern the world of ultra-Orthodox Judaism would rather their adherents be blind in their faith, their eyes closed to the horrors Rabbi Rosenberg is exposing. Like the Catholic establishment, the rabbinate seeks to cover up the crimes, quiet the victims, protect the abusers, and deflect potential criticism of their institutional practices. Those who speak out are vilified, and the faithful learn to shut their mouths. When the father of the seven-year-old boy whom Rabbi Rosenberg rescued from the Jerusalem bathhouse showed up to collect his son, he couldn’t believe his son had been raped. Trembling, terrified, he whisked his son away to get medical help, but was still too scared to raise a formal complaint. According to Ben and Survivors for Justice, “The greatest sin is not the abuse, but talking about the abuse. Kids and parents who step forward to complain are crushed.”

>As for Rabbi Rosenberg, when he voiced his concerns to the rabbinate in Israel, he was brought up on charges by the mishmeres hatznuis, the archconservative Orthodox “modesty squad,” which regulates, often through threats of violence, proper moral conduct and dress in the relations between men and women. The modesty squad is a sort of Jewish Taliban. According to Rabbi Rosenberg, the rapist he caught in the act was a member of the modesty squad, which charged him with the unconscionable offense of having previously been seen walking down a street in Jerusalem with a married woman. “But it’s OK to molest children,” he adds.

Attached: 1554589749735.png (1664x5472, 731K)

have a bump. this is worldwide. not only in united states

>The abuse and its cover-up are symptoms of wider political dysfunction—or, more precisely, symptoms of socially disastrous political control by religious elites.

>“This isn’t a problem about a few aberrant cases or an old-fashioned community reluctant to talk to police about sexual matters,” said Michael Lesher, a practicing Jew who has investigated Orthodox sex abuse and represented abuse victims. “This is about a political economy that links Orthodox Judaism with other fundamentalist creeds and with aspects of right-wing ideologies generally. It’s an economy in which genuine religious values will never really rise to the top, so long as they’re tied to the poisonous priorities that elevate status and power over the basic human needs of the most vulnerable among us.”

>Michael, who is completing a book on the topic, noted that the infamous Rabbi Elior Chen, convicted in 2010 in what was arguably Israel’s worst case of serial child abuse, is still defended in public statements by leading ultra-Orthodox rabbis. Among other legal and moral crimes, the rabbi forced his victims to eat feces, claiming that this cruelty was necessary to “purify” the children he abused.

>According to Ben, the ultra-Orthodox community has never been as repressive as it is today. The repression, as he describes it, stems from the burden of having too many children. Huge families are encouraged: every child born to a Hasid is seen as “a finger in the eye of Hitler.” Ben also told me that the average family size among Williamsburg Hasidim is nine, and that some families include more than 15 children.

Preaching to the choir brother. Try and post to fb. Shits n giggles

>Families saddled with an increasing number of children soon enter into a cycle of poverty. There is simultaneously an extreme separation of the sexes, which is unprecedented in the history of the Hasidim. There is limited general education, to the point that most men in the community are educated only to the third grade, and receive absolutely no sexual education. No secular newspapers are allowed, and internet access is forbidden. “The men in the community are undereducated by design,” Ben said. “You have a community that has been infantilized. They have been trained not to think. It’s a sort of totalitarian control.”

>The rabbis, dominating an ignorant and largely poverty-stricken flock, determine the fate of every individual in the community. Nothing is done without the consent of the rabbinical establishment. A man wants to buy a new car—he goes to the rabbi for counsel. A man wants to marry—the rabbi tells him whether or not he should marry a particular bride. As for the women, they don’t get to ask the rabbi anything. Their place is beneath contempt.

>Michael told me that current Orthodox leadership, accruing wealth from the tithes of subservient followers, is “drifting to the right, politically as well as religiously.” Many rabbis in New York City have taken up the banner of neoliberalism. “Every English-language Orthodox publication I know embraced Romney during the 2012 elections, decried national health insurance, blamed liberals for bribing the lower classes,” he said. “In Orthodox society, just as in America at large, the financial mismatch between the elite and the rest of us is ominously large.”

Attached: mikvah-israel.jpg (640x408, 233K)

Jews are sick fucks

Attached: 06BB0875-903F-4177-B454-FB6B903FC276.jpg (750x1247, 551K)

>Michael also notes that the problem is not confined to the extremists. “The same patterns of victim-blaming, covering up, idealizing the rabbis so that cover-ups aren’t even acknowledged, are found all across the spectrum of Orthodoxy,” he told me. “The Orthodox left was shamefully slow to react to Rabbi Baruch Lanner’s abuse or to the similar case of Rabbi Mordechai Elon.” Rabbi Lanner, a former New Jersey yeshiva high school principal, was found guilty in 2000 of sexually abusing dozens of teenage students over the decades of his tenure. Rabbi Elon, who had publicly denounced homosexuality, was convicted last August on two counts of forcible sexual assault on a male minor, following several years of reports of his abuse of young boys.

>“I have children come to me with their parents, and the blood is coming out of the anus,” Rabbi Rosenberg told me when we met. “These are zombies for life. What are we to do?”

>This of course is the key question, and no answers are forthcoming. Michael holds out little hope that the situation will change. “If Orthodox institutions continue on their current trajectory,” he said, “I’d say things could get worse before they get better.”

>A few weeks after our interview, Rabbi Rosenberg was walking through the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn when an unidentified man rushed up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and threw a cup of bleach in his face. He went to the hospital with facial burns and was temporarily blinded. Such is the measure of justice among the Satmar that a once-respected rabbi, now amputated from the community, should find himself chemically burned on a street in a neighborhood considered holy.

>Later Rabbi Rosenberg told me a story of being surrounded by young boys in Williamsburg. The boys cursed him, laughed at him, threatened him, and spat at him. He wondered how many of them would end up molested.

Sorry user, my faith in humanity can’t handle reading this one, but bump for other anons

All pedo enablers must die.

I don't have Faceberg and neither should you

Attached: serveimage (2).png (1250x418, 50K)

I dont... well try reddit. This info is important. But most here know about this. It needs to be seen by normies.

They do much more than this too...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
>Maimonides states:
>Whoever adjudicates in a non-Jewish court ... is wicked and it is as though he has reviled, blasphemed and rebelled against the law of Moses.

>Maimonides further explains: "It is forbidden to hand over a Jew to the heathen, neither his person nor his goods, even if he is wicked and a sinner, even if he causes distress and pain to fellow-Jews. Whoever hands over a Jew to the heathen has no part in the next world. It is permitted to kill a moser (informant) wherever he is. It is even permitted to kill him before he has handed over (a fellow Jew)."

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11047-moser
>It was due to Benveniste, who stood in high favor with the then all-powerful Alvaro de Luna, that King John II. again conceded to the Jews the right to decide criminal cases. In the last-mentioned statutes it was stipulated that each case of talebearing through which a Jew or a Jewess might have suffered injury was to be punished with ten days' imprisonment and a fine of 100 maravedis, if no Christian was present when the delation took place. The fine was to be doubled if the crime had been committed in the presence of a Christian. When one was convicted of informing, he was branded on the forehead with a red-hot iron; if he were convicted of treason three times on the testimony of two trustworthy witnesses, the court rabbi was required to bring about his execution at the hands of the royal alguazil. Did the informer escape, so that he could be neither killed nor branded, he was proclaimed in all places as a traitor, completely excommunicated from the community of Israel, and stigmatized as "blood-shedder" or "villain" (see the statute in "Jahrbuch für die Gesch. der Juden und des Judenthums," iv. 307). In northern Africa, as in Castile, the law was visited upon informers in all its severity. Simon ben Ẓemaḥ Duran and his son Solomon passed sentence of death unhesitatingly upon moserim.

they are not jewish anymore, they are the doom that came from babylon and cannan.

I used to be a Hasidic Jew.. I'm 25% Jewish, my maternal Grandmother is 100%..Way it works in the Talmud, your mom has to be a Jew by blood to be considered one officially.

Let me tell you.. They are crazy. They wanted me to go to a Yeshiva in Tzfat.. They feared the Kabbalistic knowledge I held.

Now, I am like Esau.. and I will hunt down any and all who profess righteousness whilst acting as demons.

I simply wait for the time. And that time is coming.

Attached: 1556841299990.jpg (1025x777, 504K)

tell us more. what make them different from other jewish?

Whether or not that's true, the Hebrews depicted in the OT are weird and disgusting as well.

The spectrum and political status is..Complex, to say the least.

There's a sect/group of Jews for each damn finger and probably more. They never get along, or agree.

Those who you have to truly look out for are the Rabbi's, the Rabbi's Sons & Daughters, (if they're older, following their father/respect him..they're in on it) and the rich Elite Jews that use these people and their movements as cover

.. Reformist, Conservative, and Hasidic/Orthodox.
Now, you will find maybe 0.5/4 that truly, genuinely believe. They try their best to follow "mitzvot", all the while praying for the world and the gentile races.. It's a complex dynamic that I cannot explain in such a short writing

giving their backs to god, false idols, child sacrifices... they embraced the corruption and the gods of those lands.

The Canaanite scum were worse, I assure you.

post more jewish pedo red pills in this thread

God...don't get me started on Him.

As above, so Below..

The Human spirit has a choice to choose one or the other...Or both, like God...But they will never be God. Only pawns. Tools.

The Grigori tried to show us.

We need to protect him

>vice.com/en_ca/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
Indeed. He's a brave man for speaking out against these disgusting freaks

Bump cause quality OP

god is never the problem, wicked people cults are. people are the only ones that matter.
this seems... logic. they hate each other and yet, they try to coexist without fucking each other in that chaos.

Molech is but one name of God. The God of physical wealth.

God has numerous names. Hundreds. But less than a hundred are used in ritualistic manner. The Shemhamphorasch, and hidden names in Kabbalistic texts.

God did not create the Devil.. He IS, the Devil. He's everything. He's you.

He is the manifestation of a struggle, and realization.

Not good, nor evil, but simply is.

>Molech is but one name of God. The God of physical wealth.
>God has numerous names. Hundreds. But less than a hundred are used in ritualistic manner. The Shemhamphorasch, and hidden names in Kabbalistic texts.
This is why people accuse you of altering religious texts, by the way

MLK. they add the vowels acording to their needs. moloch/molech becomes part of the name of god to unify the bull with the formless, omnipresent one.
perhaps god is all and moloch is a part of it, or perhaps moloch was added to corrupt the cult of god, as a trojan horse.
it doesn't matter.
the only thing that matters are the people that make a blood cult of him and rape or kill, just like OP posted.

Bullshit. Moloch worship and tolerance of it is the first sin listed that is punishable with death.

Look up Jewish History, Jewish Religion by Israel Shahak, it's available for free on the internet. Pretty short read, but very interesting look into the history of the Jews in Europe/the Muslim world, and how fucked up their religious doctrine actually is

like blood libel, pedophilia, flase idols, sex cult... they were corrupted long time ago

TL;DR?

Is what it is. Life's very fundamentals were made of entropy.

Under the wrong context, they were abhorred.

Tell me. Why were all the Israelites put to the sword EXCLUDING High Priest Aaron, when Moses returned from the Mountain? Hm?

All people contain the capability to be disgusting.
Modern Jews really are edom/canaan

95% of modern Jewish law is the talmud, the word of rabbis not God.

As a Palestinian I really hate Jews but reading this truly hurt my heart.

A very infantile understanding. Baby level occult... did you just come from /x/?

Introducing gamo series .22 pelet rifles. Firing up to 1200fps they can go through a boars skull at 100feet as well as kill deer. Buy one to untraceably hunt the child rapist.

Best part is those are EASY AS FUCK to deconstruct and rebuild in very NON-GUN looking ways, like a cane or other object, and much quieter. Top post!

>The child sex abuse crisis in ultra-Orthodox Judaism, like that in the Catholic Church
they always project

bump

Israel must face the consequences of it's actions

Attached: Israel Genetic and Biotechnology Engineering.png (1320x2641, 329K)

The Gnostics know that they were beings of light trapped in meat suits on a miserable alien planet. And they meant this quite literally.

The fundamental difference that separates the Gnostics from their contemporaries is that, for them, their native `soil' is not the earth, but that lost heaven which they keep vividly alive in their memories: they are the autochthons of another world.

Hence their feeling of having fallen onto our earth like inhabitants from a distant planet, of having strayed into the wrong galaxy, and their longing to regain their true cosmic homeland, the luminous hyper-world that shimmers beyond the great nocturnal barrier.

Their uprooting is not merely geographical but planetary. And to treat them as aliens in the political or civic sense - which is what happened - could be nothing but an absurd misunderstanding, like giving a Martian a temporary residence visa.

To them Christ was one of many emissaries from the Light-World, who came to awaken the Gnostic to their true identity. In short, humanity were alien prisoners of a mad Demiurge (Moloch-Yiddish) who created the cosmos (the physical world in the Greek) so he could play God.

My Rabbi told me in Brooklyn alone, there is probably around 800,000 frum kids getting molested (By their parents, siblings, teachers etc and they should all be put in jail and in above familial relations who do these acts deserve the death penalty, but otherwise, it is a life sentence)

Rabbi Zachariah Wallerstein (Shlit''a) actually run a school for girls from frum homes who are involved in drugs and promiscuity and girls who were molested end up there.

There was that guy who was busting pedos, but my Rabbi disputed his percentage.

They rape little boys because nobody says anything and if you speak out they'll just shun you from their society and you'll end up poor and homeless with no friends, skills, or work.

Back in college I had a Jew friend who grew up Hasidic but turned his back on it and Judaism and he redpilled me on a lot of stuff. He said rabbis always eat non kosher shit and just disguise it in certain bags so others don't see. He also said they love sleeping with puerto rican hookers and when he was working at some jewelry shop as a kid the rabbi would always bring in a whore but cover her with his jacket and take her to the backroom. He said Jews are all about breaking their rules and making sure other Jews do not notice.

My coworker worked in the NYC subways '68-98. He said Delancey St. Always had Hasidics flirting with black trannies after midnight. As a kid I said something like but they're holy men like preists, surely not... and my dad told me their rules mean a man dressed as a woman doesn't count as defiling them (orthodox jews strictly segregate from females) and they think svatzas are animals anyway

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 377B352A-20E7-409D-AA6C-341AA149C1E0.gif (480x270, 885K)

fuck off, rabbi

The peyot is a recent introduction that mimics a goat-like appearance, intended to signify the goat being a leader, whereas the rest are sheep being led.

The resemblance to goats is possibly related to Sigil of Baphomet

Reminder that ADL is in itt right now.

cnn.com/2019/05/15/us/anti-semitic-searches-pittsburgh-poway-shootings-soh/index.html

Your little secret racist club has been exposed.

Good post
Off-topic but I've seen the same thing in Christian churches and private schools. The principal was a pedo boy toucher who had affairs with the women teachers. As you said the whole point for people like that is to add a new level of fetish by breaking their own rules.

bump

nigger kike we arent secret we arent hiding , this isnt a club and you will die jew boy that i am certain of. also OY VEY your secret club that finds out the jews are paedophiles who worship satan is this your response to a story about a jewish whistleblower who tells of you kikes fucking kids??? i assure you , you show yourself more than you know and this blatant striking out while you are attacking will only lead to the downfall of jewish people WORLDWIDE

Israel will make the U.S. turn on itself & then cause three powerful nations to attack each other while Israel comes out on top, like they did with the 6-Day War.

Attached: Israel-foments-WW3-to-become-superpower.png (1920x1080, 457K)

>like that in the Catholic Church
>Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn’s Hasidic community
Which one is it Rabbi?

Are there any actual sources to back this up? Any tor links perhaps?

I gotta call bullshit. Israel will never get anywhere near superpower status. It's a relatively small country with no natural resources. Even if it did manage to completely destroy America, Russia, and China, what do they have planned for India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Saudi Arabia....?

bump

Yes very scary Mr racist. Maybe you should take some time off this website and watch some sports or read some history book.

Greater Israel (you seem to forget they're expansionist) will have a security partnership with China, which they will help rebuild post-war. China will have the U.S. survivors as slaves. The New World Order is Israel-China.

Attached: 1556491471252.jpg (1612x1237, 256K)

And Israel will not destroy Russia, America & China, I said they will foment the war. They already did this in 1967 & the YK War. They have a track record of getting their enemies to attack each other.

Attached: 1555685024092.jpg (200x305, 29K)

last bump

Nuclear fission isn’t something you big countries only understand, hear this. Gods punishment will not be swift.

> Your little secret racist club has been exposed.

You mean Israel's? That's anti-Semitic. Not everyone here is a hater or lover of Israel. Many are on the sidelines because their lives aren't revolving around Israel. Much as you want everyone to be forced to choose, Israel has done both good and bad for the world, but insisting that Israel are only good and only victims and not victimizers will backfire. Ordinary people who are not anti-Semites will naturally resist ignoring Israeli bloodbaths and its insistence of its blamelessness.

Attached: 911MexicoCongressIsraeliBombs.png (1920x1080, 730K)

If that's true, then they aren't Orthodox Jews. Any jew can ask a rabbi for help.

How hard is it to bodycam all kids and finally bust the criminals whoever they are

Attached: 1554244700205.png (678x916, 587K)

Bump for Armageddon in the ME and sea of glass

Attached: 1557842504697.jpg (1024x917, 65K)

No, yours

I don't think the Rabbi wrote the article or drew the parallel.

Unless he's here to expose some, but keep the supply lines and Netanyahu visits intact with a few sacrificial arrests

Attached: 1555598968159.jpg (795x470, 83K)

>Child rape is a Jewish value
With full backing of the United States Government, no less.

FUCKING GOD

Attached: 1557733149850.png (500x492, 128K)

Have another bump

It's why they have been kicked out of every country.

>Child rape is a Jewish value
No it isn't.

Attached: TRINITY___Vengeance.png (590x958, 372K)

Will Steven make a worshipful film about the practice?

Maybe call it "Schindler's Spritz"?

Attached: Merchant - Spielberg.jpg (700x394, 56K)

Attached: 1986WestPointPedoRing.png (1080x1920, 300K)

Psychopaths have neither empathy nor morals.

Attached: Merchant - Bloodthirsty IDF.png (285x372, 15K)

yeah, and Trump won't pardon Assange, the one person most responsible for his election. But he will pardon the sh*tskin Rabbi Sholom Rubashkin

trump pardons sicko rabbi

darkmoon.me/2017/trump-pardons-racist-criminal-jewish-fanatic/

What's the status on charge/extradition? Trump won't pardon him until term 2, and that's if he's even here yet.

Trump would never do that must be fake news

>But he will pardon the sh*tskin Rabbi Sholom Rubashkin
Because Rubashkin is a Lubavitcher (a genocidal Jewish supremacist) like Kushner.

p.s. Rubashkin wasn't pardoned, his sentence was commuted.

Attached: Trump - Rubashkin thumbs up.jpg (696x435, 45K)