In this site I have heard many ideas and speeches quite stupid...

in this site I have heard many ideas and speeches quite stupid, I have heard with obvious second ends just as stupid regarding the "we woz" etc; give great importance to the ethnic groups, as if it were important to discover that the ancient Egyptians were black, the Japanese half aboriginal and that the majority of the Romans had blond hair instead of brown, red and black hair ... but the most absurd thing it is the idea of some that in modern times it would make sense to recreate ancient societies, in this case the ancient rome ... I have seen a person who explained in detail the reasons for a Roman re-foundation in the European and US territory, not however he had listed the contexts in which the work would have been possible ... well I want to do it; (1) will it perhaps be a modernized reinterpretation in nationalistic coffers? (2) will it be after a possible global multinational collapse that will lead to an anarchic chaos from which it will be possible to redefine thanks to the lack of law new tipes of civilization? if your case matches my second hypothesis, do you think that any people and civilization with Roman interpretations is superior? show me the reasons...

pic unrelated to get your attention

Attached: 1557264689899.png (953x574, 99K)

up

up2

up3

Bump

up4

up5

up6

>in this site I have heard many ideas and speeches quite stupid, I have heard with obvious second ends just as stupid regarding the "we woz" etc; give great importance to the ethnic groups, as if it were important to discover that the ancient Egyptians were black, the Japanese half aboriginal and that the majority of the Romans had blond hair instead of brown, red and black hair ... but the most absurd thing it is the idea of some that in modern times it would make sense to recreate ancient societies, in this case the ancient rome ... I have seen a person who explained in detail the reasons for a Roman re-foundation in the European and US territory, not however he had listed the contexts in which the work would have been possible ... well I want to do it; (1) will it perhaps be a modernized reinterpretation in nationalistic coffers? (2) will it be after a possible global multinational collapse that will lead to an anarchic chaos from which it will be possible to redefine thanks to the lack of law new tipes of civilization? if your case matches my second hypothesis, do you think that any people and civilization with Roman interpretations is superior? show me the reasons...pic unrelated to get your attention

Attached: pagankikes.jpg (714x586, 71K)

STRONK up7

Attached: WE WUZ.png (600x600, 391K)

Sorry, what is the question...?

kek nigger detected

Attached: arthurkeithsumerian.jpg.png (294x171, 112K)

kek'd

the question, right? do you want the question?

then I will tell you that I will be more powerful than a Roman reinterpreted by a group of imbeciles on an anarchist territory, since I will try to imitate this alien , instead of copying cultures of ancient peoples, ok how do you like an explanation ??

Attached: alieno de la guerra dei mondi.jpg (790x1057, 72K)

first
you cant bump your thread if nobody replied to it first. so fuck off newfag
second, you seem to be autistic
third, tl dr simplify what you mean.

=(

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x600, 46K)

up7

and that I would like to have explanations from those who really believe in it...

up8

up9

up10

i upvote you friend

(though i made no sense of this thread)

Attached: pantokrator.jpg (728x450, 115K)

mate let your thread die then make a better OP all right
we dont have time to think about what you're typing.
Be more clear and you'll get more replies.
Also be provocative since newfags love to click on these bait threads.
Stop posting up, i already told you that there is a bump limit.