Get turned on by taboo of interracial sex largely due to Jow Forums and begin colonization

>get turned on by taboo of interracial sex largely due to Jow Forums and begin colonization
>now black girl I’m fucking tells me she’s pregnant

What do I do? I’m only 28.

Attached: 8807BAE1-18F9-4657-A680-A6E0A74C4387.jpg (276x182, 8K)

>only
You're old enough, time to take the responsibility. Enjoy being a dad of a mixed-race kid, you're in for a ride...

benevolent assimilation
manifest destiny
god-given right etc etc.

>has sex
>sex results in pregnancy
>(You)

Attached: pikachu.jpg (300x149, 4K)

your actions have consequences. Either pay for it with your time and life or leave and pay with child support money

Attached: keks.jpg (370x344, 24K)

black girls are the fucking best but you are dumb my friend

Ask her to get a paternity test, and if it's yours, you be a man about it and look after your fucking kid.

She told me she was on the pill...

I bet she told you she didn't have any STDs either

>What do I do? I’m only 28.
grow the fuck up finally and be a good dad

I don’t want a nigger son though

you're already calling your conceived child a nigger, grow the fuck up and get off Jow Forums

No

Ha ha fuck you.

That aside, you could always abandon it. Happens all the time in these circumstances. It might fuck the kid up, and if it turns out to be a rapper or ballplayer, it would be your loss.

Why do people insist on having sex with no protection? Fucking idiots. That child doesn't deserve the life he will have to deal with, but you deserve all those child support payments for being such a fucking dumbass

Tell her she has to get rid of it because you are on heroin and the baby will be fucked up

>plow a black chick
>chick gets pregnant
>waaaah I don't want a black kid
What the fuck? You are 28 yo grow up. It's your fault only for being a mindless animal and pursuing your fetishes like some bitch in heat. Disgusting. I pity the kid and his mother, you are the real nigger in this situation.

Yoire turned on by the taboo right? Well then nothing should be more stimulating to you than telling your parents and then raising that kid in a society where interracial families are an unspoken taboo.

In all honesty though, man the fuck up. In a way, your life just became alot simpler. And you've been dealt a lesson. If someone dont like it fuck em.

Cringe

but it is a nigger, he isn't wrong, nigger
abort it, it's going to be retarded

You don't know it's your kid until it pops out. Call up Maury and get a DNA test. You can also just leave her. Black women don't mind being single mothers and living off welfare.

Attached: maury.jpg (381x378, 52K)

Don't listen to incels on Jow Forums there is nothing wrong with this, most of the world will be interracial by 2100 so It doesn't matter who you fuck.

Are you sure you don't have like 17 yo?

It should be called a 56% mutt like all Americans not a nigger.

>I bet she told you she didn't have any STDs either

Imagine the smell...that is why even black guys won't eat black pussah.

>It should be called a 56% mutt like all Americans not a nigger.

I always liked "Halfrican"

>"white"
>calls other people niggers
>refuses to raise his own children

The irony is delicious

how is that ironic retard

Go suck start a shotgun in your bathtub shitheel if I really gotta spell that out for you then everybody would better off

poltard getting a dose of reality
Based

Why is the left so violent?

Because you fuck without a condom you stupid bitch. Deal with the consequences of your actions

Attached: OddMadeupAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif (447x250, 2.16M)

>OP is white
>calls others niggers
>OP is portraying actions commonly portrayed by niggers
The irony is OP is being a nigger

Not a lefty. Shouldn't you be busy smoking weed and thinking of ways to duck child support payments? Let me tell you something jerkoff no way in hell any black girl flushes a half white kid she's gonna be crawling up your ass for next two decades good luck

that's what you get for listening to Jow Forums
now suck it up

>She told me she was on the pill...
And you believed her...

>get turned on by taboo of interracial sex largely due to Jow Forums and begin colonization
How the fuck is Jow Forums responsible?
>now black girl I’m fucking tells me she’s pregnant
heh
>What do I do? I’m only 28.
Pay your ass off for the next 18 FUCKING YEARSSS.
At the same time share your fate here on Jow Forums and teach others the true meaning of being a fucking sugar daddy from first hand experience. No but, seriously dude, it isn't so bad. Try looking at the good side of this. Chill.

ahahahahahaha

You are racemixing trash.
Your kid is a mutt but still fundamentally innocent. The biggest nigger in all of this is you. You fucking worthless nigger.

Abort the kid and kill yourself.

If OP listened to Jow Forums he wouldn't have been fucking nonwhites

Black men don’t eat pussy because they think it’s gay, I’m not joking. Italians say the same shit, if you eat out a pussy you put the woman above you instead of below you in status.. it’s retarded