PERIOD. If you have a problem with this basic principal, leave the country

PERIOD. If you have a problem with this basic principal, leave the country.

Attached: kae.jpg (996x996, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtube.com/watch?v=zkPJCWGnZNQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post his address, so we know where to send them.

>fuck laws and borders en shiit.
Unoriginal post #543285
One post by op and me because I’m hiding this gay spam.

They're shipped here on Jewish trucks, retard. They're all fighting age men. They launder the kids back and forth as asylum pawns.

Is that guy fieri?

they're just going to turn our country into a place of violence and death to flee. and they'll take our women too

This. A pregnant woman can’t last a few hours walking around a mall because her feet/ankles are so swollen. You have to be a real Ricky Retardo to believe they’re actually traveling here by foot.

>The people who cause the third world to be a shithole can live next to me and make my life shitty too, because they survived the shithole!
Fucking boomers I swear.

Attached: 1550639680906m.jpg (691x1024, 71K)

Ok, watch your property values fall you fucking boomer, and be ready for her to pump out 6 more kids who will start forming gangs. You might wind up in a cartel execution video

ok. then only women can immigrate.

fuck off reddit

>any fine businessman who can smuggle in some 12 yo cunny to sell for 20 bucks a pop till she's done and dumpstered is just fine by me

Attached: 1542805122.png (1279x718, 881K)

such signal
much virtue

Attached: a67aafaa9a25557f9d0a0f056097d983.jpg (493x430, 28K)

Sage

>mfw people willing to do this are also happy to kill their neighbors and steal all their shit.

Attached: 1475843064705s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Sounds so fucking retarded

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions and even then the american public is still fooled.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.

>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.

eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

drug smugglers do the same exact thing

NEXT to me he says
Not in his house or property though. He has walls that mark borders for where the outside of next to him is.

>PERIOD. If you have a problem with this basic principal, leave the country.

Or what?

Attached: 1538146414304m.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

“Wow what a caring man..plz fuck me right now!” Thats the answer he wants right?

Attached: E6690BD5-4F6B-4C7A-BB06-5F12A2CF9EE3.png (449x500, 248K)

Alright, we just need to put the fucker in grave. Grab your guns everyone.

>boomers

Attached: perkele.png (256x256, 32K)

OP a complete faggot

Stupid fucking comment from 2 years ago. He doesn't even live along the border. Just another faggot who wants cheap labor for his slaughterhouse in the Midwest.

I mean why don't he invite them over to his home then?

youtube.com/watch?v=zkPJCWGnZNQ

i'm sure this fat fuck hasn't walked for more than three minutes at a time so it must seem amazing to him that anyone could travel on foot.

Luke the retard better be able to walk 3 months after Paco and his cousins steal all his shit and turn his neighborhood into Honduras 2.0

>any parasite that gets close to me, can stay
This guy is lousy, I bet.

Contrary to certain Jewish myths, the act of fleeing from violence doesn't automatically make someone virtuous.

Anyone who walks to America is too poor and stupid to be allowed and should have their head put on a stake to ward off copycats.

Sounds like Luke is running one of the drug cartels in Mexico.

How many months do I have to walk to get an ethnostate?

>(((NGOs))) literally drive people to the border
>walks for three months

>to escape violence and death
>illegally crosses the border gets free stuff

they are the death and violence, how does he think their countries got that way? every picture i've seen of these caravans has been overwhelmingly males between 15 and 40.

Ah yes. The bootstrapping boomer that bootstrapped his way to success during America's golden age.

Like background checks for a minimum wage job weren't even a thing when he started.

Now he just wants to throw fuel on the fire and turn the country into a Third World hellhole.

>you 2

Attached: retards1.png (294x171, 5K)

Why should I leave? Why can't they? Where should somebody like me go after I leave? Would that make me a refugee? Did you know that using the rhetorical "period" in text is retarded because we can all see where a sentence ends?

So how many in his house?

how about you leave instead faggot
go move to el salvador and live beside your brown pets

Attached: whistory.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

she can walk 3 grueling months with a child to escape death and violence and want a better life, and i'd blow her and her kids head off with a shotgun

Fuck all Boomer retards.

He should go the extra step and take them into his home

Moron

Exactly..bullshit, they bus or truck them up to keep the fuckers out of mexico and punt them over the border. also, this post is almost def fake. Luke, its Twitter propaganda, insta, whatever.

Dumb as a fucking rock.

Who is this wannabe poser Texan? Dumbass actually thinks they walked and weren't bussed in. What a faggot.

If that’s your iq you should go live with them

I actually do admire the gumption of some of the border-hoppers just for risking the cartels, militias, vigilantes, other immigrants, landmines and other hazards in the Mexican-American border deserts. That said, they have to do it legally, like I'm in the process of doing.

Yes...over there...they can live....fuck this gake ass post..

You glow in the dark fag.

Attached: thatg.gif (529x220, 3.63M)

>walk
Wasn't there a point in time when they were being ferried around on buses?

Attached: 1274181566023.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Imagine willingly wanting to live next to a person who truly understands the value of a dollar and is willing to outcompete you and your children to the death for scraps.
This is why America needs civil war; too many naive absent minded idiots who are just on autopilot in life like this guy.

Attached: 1290120887001.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

PARTY AT LUKE'S HOUSE!!

No, you fucking nigger faggots, you leave the country. Fuck you for wanting more shitskins, fuck off we're full.

Checked and /thread.
These libs will NEVER put their money where their mouth is.

>mexican town

As long as they're genuine refugees and they stay in the first peaceful country next to their own, OK.

Anyone who can endanger their child for 3 months to get free gibs can fuck off.

Attached: Trump wall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Trips have spoken, /thread.

Social media created the Virtue Signal drug. It must release endorphins or something when you virtue signal publicly. They are addicted.

Go to Mexico and help them, jew.

Go grab you a family and put them up in your spare room you fucking idiot. How about for every person that comes here the government takes 50 cents out of your pay check, bank account or savings? You fucking basic ass dick smear. Bet you live in a upper class neighborhood. Take your ass to the ghetto and pick you up a family you posing cocksucker.

Attached: sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u4.png (220x200, 36K)

Fug

Attached: Pizza.jpg (1672x1820, 1.52M)

This. Call this cocksucker out and tell him to post his street.

Yes! post his address so I can bring him a few to pay for. Worthless cocksucker.

Attached: 1541723528318.png (720x750, 708K)

>Luke, 5 years later: Holy fucking shit there's way too many people here and no one speaks English how did this happen?

>trips
FPBP checked

Attached: 1549563619037.jpg (640x718, 118K)

>can live next to me
>not can live in my house
Typical lib opinion.

Oh motherfuckers that say shit like this only do so cause they don't have to deal with the bullshit that comes with it. Basic ass motherfuckers. I hope the fuck that MS-13 rapes him, his daughter and his wife while his son sits in his room making white boy "rap" videos for youtube.

Attached: r7niuxzc5rgcfeirkdhywkj9ehtkjol5rsp3rlexbkw6xnddjjpfq00jzgvvzk4a.png (500x479, 526K)

Why not let them stay in your house and you can feed them and take on their criminal liability?
>they can live next to me [but still far enough away I don't have to interact or see them]
ohhhhh....

Attached: 1557097559378.jpg (1024x377, 59K)

>walk
>ride in trucks equipped with A Star of David
Boomers don’t deserve to live.

Post his address and get the word out he is accepting homeless to live on his property.

Mmm. They made their way by selling their child for sex.

>I love human traffickers

how bout a law that says we only take those who work and you can't receive government assistance. I bet that would slow down immigration a lot.

I think it's simpler than that. He's a fedoralord just like the naruto kids from school, only instead of wearing fingerless gloves to get chicks, he's boomersignalling. Firstly to imply he's done useful things before (walking far) and secondly is openminded enough to even appreciate squat brown goblinas walking far too. Imagine being that desperate, boomers clamouring to pretend they have morals or are healthy enough to walk at distance. Most pathetic generation ever.

Attached: IMG_2705.png (1136x640, 650K)

That's great! We're going to wall off California and move you, all the people like you, and all of the illegals there so you can live happily ever after with pet browns. BTW, we will shoot anybody coming over or under the wall. Have a great life!

Those fat fuck invaders take buses til the Mexishit border. Not one of them walks 3 months. Fucking Soros probably funds their tickets at this point.

>jew ID

The thing is, they can't.

>Anyone who can be brave with their child's life can have a tip from my larping cowboy hat.
What a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1549429171275.jpg (1006x724, 118K)

>Luke: Whatta ya mean the child isn't actually family of that military aged young man? Who would do such a thing to get easier access to immigration status??

By next to me he means 5 miles over accross the train tracks where the rest of the diversity lives.

Why are their countries filled with death and violence? Why not fix their own problems, rather than bring them here to become our problem.

We have borders because different people must be kept apart. That's what borders are for. When shitskins intrude on our lands, that is a warlike action. In fact, taking over someone's land is a reward for conquest. They are stealing our lands by flooding us and getting the reward of a conquest without ever putting themselves to the test of whether they can beat us in war.

Fuck yourself, faggot. I'm not handing my country over to someone just because they want it badly.

Why don't you go move to some shitskin hell hole instead of ruining the USA?

If they can walk 3 months, they can walk another 3 back.

haha he only says that cause is knows it will never happen.

quick rundown on this shit

Boomers are such biologically defective cuckolds. They are self-rightious retards who put emotions before reason and logic.

They all live in la-la-land and think that being blindly altruistic and kind to everyone will result in some utopia, when in reality it will only get them exploited.

Boomers deserve extermination. I would gladly send my own boomer relatives to the death camps.

Americans are now at a point they put in a cowboy hat do they can LARP as Americans.

Makes my head hurt

Bump for truth.

>plus they work really hard for cheap making me lots of money :)

>NEXT
to me

>Just another faggot who wants cheap labor for his slaughterhouse in the Midwest.

This.

Based patriot brother.

This

>Trips
>Jew

Attached: 1555556273615.jpg (935x903, 144K)