The Welsh and Scottish weren't never white

And that's OKAY. We're celtic BVLLS.

Attached: 808fb8feaa04e0b09b95d15a1b9caa2f.jpg (1959x3000, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFwTS3co9HE
youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks kinda high-caste Persian or Iberian I guess

Fuck off with your divide & conquer shill thread, not going to work EU cuck!

It's over Nigel, accept it.

I can't even tell what ethnicity most women are. They slobber on so much fucking makeup and plastic surgery that they've just become generic pieces of flesh with only one purpose. They all look a shade of brown from their race mixing parents. I hate the world. I'm going to burn something down

They'll never compare to an English Rose.

Attached: 112bbf63-cfb0-4a75-afb0-581bcfe1d418-getty-632965364.jpg (970x546, 70K)

Michael Douglas got cancer from eating her out.

This bitch is probably one of the ugliest women in acting. I don't even want to imagine how many miles of cock she had to suck to get a starring role on Game of Thrones.

Scots have one of the highest ratio percentages of blue eyes in Europe

beauty never fades.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFwTS3co9HE

That bitch is fugly

t. scotch egg

I think I once read the Welsh were the decendants of Meds.

Celts were white

Attached: gettyimages-526510634-612x612.jpg (395x612, 83K)

scotland literally has the highest rate of light colored eyes on the planet

Meds and germanics together created western civ. We’re all european and share many similarities. No point in dividing over it.

None. Her character's nickname in the books was "horseface." They cast her because she's ugly.

Lmao it's funny because it's true or at least it could be because that can happen

What a dirty, dirty old dog.

No, we're CELTS. Wh*te germoids keep trying to jack our legacy because *ahem* THEY HAVE NONE

One can have colored eyes and still not be a wh*teoid

Attached: 17256607-portrait-of-a-calm-young-woman-with-bright-blue-eyes-on-idyllic-tuscan-landscape-background (1300x867, 126K)

Then why the fuck does everyone keep acting like she's beautiful or some shit. Even with 20 pounds of makeup on she looks horrible.

Damn you invading Eire!

The entire land of Scotland belonged to a north-western patch of land which broke off and collided with England. The border which exists today marks almost exactly the same collision point.

We have completely different genetics to the English.

Yes we do!

Attached: Nakisa-Fouladi.jpg (1023x681, 91K)

when the spanish armada sailed to attack the english and were bent the fuck over the remnants of their fleet had to sail north and try and go around the UK because of the direction of the winds
many ships were lost in the storms and the spanish fleet was destroyed
a few shipwrecked spainiards managed to survive and interbred with a few sheepshagging race traitors in wales and scotland

THIS IS REAL ITALIAN WOOOOOLLLLLF!!

hey m@n look at this intelligent thread ====)))))))))))

Attached: lupo appenninico.jpg (720x478, 101K)

Yea this is kike shit. I just saw you in the med superiority thread.

>No, we're CELTS
who is "we"?

>we

Attached: jews.jpg (800x528, 102K)

>tfw you have an authentically Brythonic fatherline

Attached: Fatherline-Y-DNA.png (1544x1899, 1.48M)

That's a myth. Europids phenotypes

Attached: 0-05_1_phenotypes_1europe_c2b007m2b30232210cs.jpg (786x960, 108K)

Except that collision happened over 200 million years ago user.

SAGEMEMEFLAG

Attached: 1554401354918.webm (352x288, 720K)

scottish aren't white though.

Attached: 5AhR0RA.jpg (720x960, 124K)

If you don't think that's white then you have a skewed definition. It's simply fair (or even olive) caucasoid. Nordtards hijacked the term.

They are Hebrews

Aw shit really?

Still. It would make total sense. There's very little similarity the further north and south you go.

>d&c
celts and germanics are practically the same fucking people with overlapping territories. The differences are purely linguistic.

Hebrews came from the British Isles to Egypt
History calls them Hyksos. Levites were essentially the same as Druids

> Europid
What is it about the invisible wall between Asia and Europe that distinguishes an entire racial group? Europids are just caucasoids in Europe.

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w

Heres a picture of OP

Attached: 1556304212221.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

>invisible wall between Asia and Europe
it's called the Eurasian Steppes, you retard

Turkey and Greece are separated by a small channel. Caucasians were going over the Mediterranean for thousands of years.

They didn't seem to stop Genghis Khan or Indo-Europeans from spreading into Europe from Asia.

Attached: persianMan.jpg (736x552, 63K)

> the caucasoid race isn't real
Sure, Europeans are a tight clustering but relatively speaking caucasoids are far apart from other racial groupings like mongoloids and negroids

Attached: 1531765024946.jpg (688x549, 111K)

How Celtic am I?

Attached: history.jpg (1022x1042, 105K)

Gaul and Gael

Yes this, based and adamicpilled lad, but it's opposite, the Hebrews sailed to Ireland and Britain during the Exodus, they were from the Biblical Tribe of Dan

Yeah, that was insurmountable for Caucasian people, just like the Gobi Desert.

Attached: tochharian.jpg (388x226, 19K)

They came from Britain after Atlantis fell, and came back with atonistic monotheism. Romans were heavily Hebrew when they converted to Christianity, and invaded Britain, eradicating the druidic order.

The Northern tribes of Israel were pagan since that's what Hebrews were originally.

>They didn't seem to stop Genghis Khan or Indo-Europeans from spreading into Europe from Asia.
yeah, after horses were domesticatedtens of thousands of years after the races were formed, you fucking idiot

The pagan "lost" tribes just blended in with their pagan cousins in Europe but brought new Middle Eastern gods in with them like Odin (Adonai) and Oestre (Easter). They took precedence over the older gods like Thunar (Thur) and Tyr (Tue)

>> the caucasoid race isn't real
it obviously is real. Europids are a subset of Caucasoids.

100%

Attached: neanderthalDistro.jpg (611x391, 56K)

yes, this shows the Eurasian Steppes as the fundamental dividing line between Caucasoids and Mongoloids, thanks for the help!

Welsh are the lost tribe of Israel and the Ark of the Covenant is buried there.

The Silures were already described as "swarthy" some 1,500 years before the Armada. What you're proposing as true is a silly folk explanation for the "black Irish". Now you're taking it a step further by claiming that this myth - and it is a myth - extends to the Welsh.

Idk about the whole Atlantis thing, I do believe that some Adamites sailed to Atlantis in the middle of the timeline between Adam and Noah, and when the flood came, their civilization was destroyed, but some managed to survive somehow. But the Hebrews who sailed to Ireland and Britain were Danites that sailed there during the Exodus, they are called the Tuatha de Danaan.

Nog’s who’ve never been here will swear to it.

>>weren't never
Saged

Attached: bqm111rsp -- 2530 -- axb111tia'.jpg (180x169, 5K)

I agree, Odin and Thor are Assyrian Pagan Gods that they brought into Europe when they escaped Assyrian Captivity around 700 BC, they then became the Scythians and Cimmerians in secular history.
The Assyrians had a God of Wine and War called ADON, and ADON had a son called THOROS.

I am willing to entertain that the Bible took place in Britain. It would make sense. Edinburgh is ancient and has many similarities to the Biblical description of Jerusalem

>Ancestors came to NA 13 generations ago
>Never race mixed with natives

Proud of those guys.

Post your Celtic blood lads.

Attached: dna.jpg (1122x648, 67K)

it's technically possible that they did several generations ago but those genes got washed out.
I test as 100% European but I did my genealogy and I apparently had a squaw ancestor 10 generations back

Well Hebrews called the main god of the Bible Adonai as a euphemism for Jahweh

Ok, but the Middle East and India is in Asia too. That's what I was talking about.

Ok. I just read a few books that speculated that Atlantis and Doggerland were one and the same.

and the highest concentration of red heads of any country

Attached: 1491145244056.jpg (300x168, 10K)

This

What color is your hair

well, I think most people here would acknowledge our relation to sub-races of Caucasoids in South Asia and the Middle East

Jesus Christ also spent 18 years of his life in Britain, and him and his uncle Joseph of Arimathea built the very first Christian Church in Glastonbury Hill.

Yes, they got the word ADONAI, from ADON, they started to call Yahweh Adonai.

Intresting , and doggoland also went into the sea like atlantis hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: isthatroight.jpg.png (420x420, 9K)

i'll post all 3 of ancestry tests I've done so you guys can see how disparate the results can be.
1st is pic related from LivingDNA, but they are doing a massive update next week to increase accuracy for people with non-British Germanic heritage.

Attached: FamilyAncestry.png (1517x1908, 409K)

Attached: DNA results MyHeritage.png (679x243, 60K)

Attached: Insitome.png (1496x1156, 903K)

What is the cause for the discrepancies?

Yah. Actually Scotland was part of North America until pangea starting breaking apart creating the Atlantic ocean. Scotland was what is now part of the Adirondack mountains which one of the oldest mountains on earth. This happened around 250 myo.

Database sizes most likely

I guess which reference samples they have access to, or how far back they are trying to pin your ancestry.
As far as the Basque/Iberian/Italian results, I'm fairly confident that I don't have any such ancestry.
I have some ancestry from Southwest Germany (Swabia) and the regions of Switzerland close to there. So either they are confusing that ancestry for Mediterranean or it reflects much more ancient admixture considering that the pre-Bell Beaker Britons came from Iberia.

Black. It gets lighter in the summer. All my family turn into silver foxes rather than bald fucks.

Am I white?

Attached: qq.png (1303x661, 178K)

yes, why not

Eyebrows can make or break a face

Attached: 58058083255.jpg (1000x1000, 428K)

I still want to fuck this potato looking cunt. Couldn't say why.