How do we fix the millennial generation?

How do we fix the millennial generation?

Attached: 889009890908.png (890x730, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vivEzQUGHOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lower prices of homes and rent and raise wages. Duh

I wasn't aware "at home" was a time in this century.

.. and the ones who don't live at home don't have their own homes, they pay 500 a month in rent just to split a house with 5 other people.

Stop fucking shit up for them.

I know people who have their own place, but wouldn't if it wasn't for their parents paying the rent.

>be me
>drop out of highschool at age 14
>do hard bullshit like forest fires and construction
>score high on IQ tests because shitpost all day on Jow Forums when not working
>get civil engineering job
>work on the road being captain big dick on multi-million dollar job sites
>get way more per diem than I need, save half of it
>make great money and my only bills are food, company even pays for my phone
>buy good food, do bodybuilding on weekends

Basically you're all bitches, I beat the living crap out of the odds, fuck all of you pussies, I'm buying land after 20 years of seeing America and swinging dick on giant construction sites full of extremely capable professionals

they want more shitskins to come and live on rice and replace them

I'm so sick of this seeing this same article.
>Get a mortgage goy, pay property taxes goy, we have to keep property values inflated.
As if it's a mystery why millennials can't afford to buy homes.
Pay off your debt before buying a home, and only if it makes financial sense. There is no shame in living at home if you have debts to pay off, don't be a debt slave to (((them))).

No you were just a retard who dropped out of high school

Get them to quit buying 250 jeans, 100 hoodies, and 1000 phones.

Whether you own a property or not, you are paying the property tax and maintenance

>construction worker
>call it civil engineering
lmao no

Maybe millennials just care about settling their roots in one place like back in the old days

how old are you now?

>Fix
This is how humans lived for 99% of their existence, with their families. Children would care for their aging parents and grandparents would help care for the grand children. It wasnt until the 50s when the (((advertising))) industry pushed the idea of the nuclear family as a way to enslave an entire generation with mortgage debt instead of living in and maintaining family owned property that was passed down within the family.

Idk bro I’m just lost.

24, I make 95k+
I am a civil engineer. I am not a construction worker.
I am more impressive than you in every way and have more life experience than your dad and grandpa combined.

>t. millennial
Grow up, junior. Nobody owes you shit. The sooner you realize that and take charge of your life the sooner you won't be an utter failure as a human being.

it saves SO much money there is no reason not to

That sounds like horsecrap. How did they quantify that?

>Grow up, junior. Nobody owes you shit
Wrong. You owe us to not crap up our inheritance.

Best generation ever.

*sips*

>24
Aaand ya lost me. good try though.

send all the illegals back

under performing little bitch

the destruction of the family is the second biggest enemy to white people, staying with your parents is based

>that (((ID)))

What if its the other way around? I am 30, have a wife and kid, and now my parents moved in with me because money problems.

Kek. They can’t hide it

Right, but if you live in a house with your parents, that's one property tax for all of you. But, if you live on your own, your parents pay their property tax and you pay yours or your landlords.

That’s how it should be more or less

23-37 is a huge fucking range. If you broke down the numbers I'm willing to bet the vast majority of that is within the 23-27 range.

> You can’t just lump things into two categories. Things aren’t that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=vivEzQUGHOQ

Right, the breakup of the family really started with social security, giving seniors "independence", when they should have been guiding their children and grandchildren.

>HOMIES RISE!

feels less suicidey knowing many peers are also fucking 25 yards from their parents at age 25

Attached: 1464293939068.jpg (800x795, 77K)

Good, bring back extended families.

Attached: D1TZryYWoAAX9jD.jpg (750x727, 71K)

Every generation faces the same problems. Except this time we have inherited the weight of the world without any reward for lifting it with the only goal having children so you can pass them your problems.

Millennials will "fix" themselves. Currently what holds them back is being self-blaming pussies.

A good example of boomer vs. millennial attitudes is this. I was at a coffee shop and some 30-something hipster was sitting at a table with his friend. This 60-something boomer bitch comes over and asks if she can sit with them. The Millennial hipster lets her sit there. She spreads her stuff ALL OVER the table. Eventually the hipster's friend leaves. The hipster then willfully moves to a small chair in the corner of the shop to drink his coffee, letting the boomer cunt spread all her garbage over the entire table meant for multiple people.

Boomers are pushy assholes, but the big secret is that they're huge pussies who will usually back down and make excuses as soon as you start fighting back.

Gen X lost because Gen X didn't even fight- they just said "whatever, dude" and nihilistically decided to wait their turn.

Millennials currently lose to Boomers because they are a generation trained to be pussies. However more millennials have died as a result of drug overdoses caused by Obamacare than Boomers died in Vietnam. We didn't have a shitty war (well we did have Iraq/Afghanistan), we were actively stabbed in the back by our own parents the Boomers.

Keep in mind this final statement- Taylor Swift was born 100 years after Adolf Hitler. The Millennials are the Lost Generation, right now is our "Great War". The 2020s and 2030s things will continue to accelerate as Millennials stop being the "youths" that willingly did whatever their parents asked of them and start to get angry at a society and world that actively betrayed them and stole their future. It's coming.

This is how it's going to be in 20 years when Millennials are in their 50s and boomers have totally squandered their retirement savings on dumb shit

The Mexicans who come here do that and look at how much they spread their population

post paystub

Attached: 1463785632734.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

My mom is dependent on me and I fucking hate it. I want to leave and can afford to leave, but can't.

Seniors are left to die in old folks homes. My grandmother cries whenever someone visits her because of how lonely she is. I don't think any of my cousins visit, and my mom is a huge cunt about visiting (though she does so because she's the oldest and wants to act better than her siblings). Fuck boomers.

>President's son pushing for more chinks and poos to immigrate so businesses don't have to train Americans
>Trump himself doubled the number of Mexicans getting "temporary" work visas
>Corporate tax cut that raised the taxes of millions of middle-class families
>State-level Republicans voting to double the number of government-dependent children by banning abortion
>Military budget went up by $150B to fund future war against Iran
>AIPAC-demanded sanctions caused gas prices to go up by $1/gal
>Minimum wage stagnant, labor regulations being rolled back because the GOP worships at the altar of Mammon
>Companies bribing their regulators to let shitty/dangerous products onto the market, while making sure that start-up competitors get frozen out
>WHY AREN'T WHITE PEOPLE HAVING ANY KIDS? MUST BE ALL THIS FEMINISM

Keep voting Republican you stupid bastards

I don't see how childless millennial looking after their old parents is really a triumph for the family considering the generations end with them.

>GREENTEXT
>VOTE DEMOCRAT

Please slit your wrists and stop shitting up threads you window-licking moron.

Imagine being stuck between 2 generations and identifying with more than just your own.

That's why you leave the boomer to die instead

I do not identify with Gen X. They picked the "wait your turn" method because the economy was still robust enough in the 1980s-2000s that they could afford it. Millennials were just entirely wiped out when the recession hit and have essentially lost 10 years of their lives with no way to make up lost ground.

Get women to serve their men instead of their employers.

Millennials are terrified of everything. Even we have it. We stay up all night shitting our pants about 0.1% demographic changes and degeneracy in media, just like the Lefties do with climate change.

>argue with facts
>some retard who thinks the fact that T-Swift was born 100 years after Hitler is a trenchant insight and writes a block of text about it calls me a moron

YOU are what's wrong with the millennial generation, user.

This is how it is with me. And even though I want to actually try and approach it with energy 10 years of shit, combined with the immediate aftermath of the recession and bailouts themselves has made me incredibly risk averse when it comes to my career.

The problem would be solved if Millennials didn't "exist" at all.
>A good Millennial is a dead Millennial

Then they'd just spend it on more iPhones, weed, and other unnecessary things.

I'm not going to spend the remaining years of my life reversing the damage other people are committing.

Fuck that, I'm gonna go hide in my safe space and play video games.

>How do we fix the millennial generation?

My dream for the future is to show up at work, but instead of going inside, I'll just walk off into the distance and keep going until death's sweet mercy takes my final step.

okay now replace millennials with jews and your post is 100% less retarded.

I was proud when I moved out at first, but after basically burning 4 years worth of money on rent I'm done with this shit.
My dad wants me to literally live in a van for awhile, I'm looking at possibly a trailer or fifth wheel of some kind.
He doesn't seem to understand the logistics of it though, things like refilling my water and dumping sewage, running generators around the clock for heat in the winter, finding storage for motorcycles and cars, etc.
Anyway I'm thinking I might just leave my state all together and finding something cheaper.

Attached: 1557903567503.jpg (900x873, 206K)

>this century
>ignores 50k years of human existence to make a point

gotta love how the kikes skew data to suit their needs, just like how their terrorist attack data starts on 9/12/2001

WWIII. During times of war the elderly will die, freeing up resources. It will chew up the zoomers, who are perfect cannonfodder. Millenials and Gen X will bear the brunt of the production and industry, where they will practice, or learn, practical skills necessary to produce a livelihood.

"Living at home and moving out to start a family" and "living at home because the other two bits are impossible" are very different.

rent is so fucking jewish, i refuse

if i had to live in a van, i'd move out to california. i know the memes, but its also beautiful, huge, full of free national parks, very outdoor and recreational minded, and just enough to keep my mind off that i live in a fucking van. sounds comfy actually

Attached: 1537592795369.gif (432x537, 443K)

Please remember that when you “buy” a house, you’re just renting from a bank instead of a landlord.

You're technically renting from the government, too. Regardless of a bank.
If you dont pay your taxes you lose your house

There's no fixing them, the boomers ruined them, turned them into permanent adolescents. Like whining children, they'll complain about everything till the end of their days.

Attached: why-is-your-millennial-crying-d5d7a4659beb-1-9e33e8.jpg (506x656, 59K)

Rape. Lots and lots of rape.

Attached: 1539825364905.jpg (600x498, 45K)

Yes. A bank, not a private citizen, for collateral in YOUR name. Please remember to read up on equity. If you buy a home for 80k and sell it 5 years later for 80k, you literally lived 5 years for free. Unlike literally everything else in life aswell, homes and property are the only assets that will appreciate over time.

When you rent for 5 years, you literally cant salvage any of that money cause you never actually invested it in yourself

Barbital suicide kits.

Thanks for the gaslight boomer. Can you shut the fuck up and listen just once?

Depending on the condition of the market you may actually make money if you sell it though, or lose exorbitant amounts like back in 2008 if the market collapses.
Personally I hope the market collapses, the boomers need to stop being Jewish and offload their summer homes to millennials trying to start families.
Of course that's not how it works, the banks just consolidate homes and sell them to wealthy brokers by the dozens.
I believe there's more than enough housing to go around but the typically Jewish behavior of greedy Americans will never let that happen.

Attached: 1557694534386.jpg (300x457, 36K)

>Interest mortgage fees seller fees HOA and property taxes.
>Free
You really should due diligence before buying property good Sir

Some lose, some win. Everybody loses with rent tho.

We're regressing society back to the 19th century, just like the right wanted. A time when there was no environmental regulations, we still had slaves, and you had to have 12 children under the same household in order to put food on the table.

>century
so last 19 years...

That just means you're gonna die in 10 years

>GREENTEXT
>SHIT UP THREAD WITH UNRELATED GARBAGE

KYS yourself

>what do you mean you want a job that pays enough to have a family?
>fucking entitled millennials

Get gassed, old man

Give me a non whore gf who's sensible and the rest will sort itself out

I paid 3 years of rent money and when I moved out the guy flipped the house for a nice return.
Took care of the house for him and when all was said and done, I got shit to show for it.

There is nothing you can do, they're worthless and lazy and the collapse will happen shortly after all the boomers are dead and they get power. Literally the most unsuccessful generation in American history

You'll never get one because you're a worthless slob. You can't offer a woman money because you have no job, no good sex because you're a fat fuck, no good conversion because you're a brainlet racist incel. You don't deserve a woman and you deserve your fate of being a loser that you're experiencing right now, and it's nobody fault but yours for being genetic waste

Fuck off nigger

I'd be lucky to make it til tomorrow.

Millennial living at home here. It's pretty comfy I don't want to leave.

Higher wages, lower housing costs, tax incentives for starting a family, retirement protections, better health care.

Thats a hilarious amount of projection m8. The only thing you got right is my social retardation but that's really only because I fear intimacy and grew up being raised by a bunch of stupid whores because my mother died when I was 12. I lift, inherited a house, work full time and know how to clean up after myself.

They have to compete with all the Hispanics that have no problem with three generations living in a 1200 square foot house. And that extra competition keeps wages low and cost of living high.

Attached: 1557958390374.webm (480x360, 809K)

You just need a good raping.

Attached: 1539427175032.png (393x386, 71K)

That title is dumb. More millennials lived at home in the year 2000 as far as the 20th century is concerned. You know, when they were children? Even so what kind of title is that. Millennials didn't even exist until like 30 years ago.

Gen-x here. I’m the smartest in the room right now so listen up.

The millennials will grow up when society gets bad enough where they have to struggle and not rely on everyone else. Ironically, this will occur when they gain the power and money. Until then, they’ll remain adolescents.

>civil engineer
Nigger, to be a civil engineer you need to have a BS in Civil Engineering, and then pass your PE to become a real engineer, which you can only take after I think three years of working in an engineering firm with your BS.

Fuck off faggot.

>Ironically, this will occur when they gain the power and money.
Never gonna happen as long as the Latinos are here having 6 kids.

This is false we use to live at home until marriage. Absolute fucking lie that it’s not normal.

I have an MA in patriarchal rape technology. I build bridges now. Thanks, Hodges University.

Attached: 1538411236180.jpg (620x1004, 109K)

Do you honestly think that is at all typical?

Does anyone here notice the other problem with this picture, not just her touching the hot part?

But seriously, boomers are much more wasteful then millenials.

What's there to fix?

Tell them to join the military. You can get up to 40,000 joining the army plus all you need is 6000 to buy a decent house. It is an easy but they don't want to do it.