ABSOLUTE STATE OF US MILITARY

LMAO HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO FIGHT IRAN

twitter.com/FOXLA/status/1129169168295534592

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (632x509, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5h85k42jU
youtu.be/_zz-_Hn3kDg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7037549/Air-Force-deployed-20-missiles-fry-military-electronics-North-Korea-Iran.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Must have been a pretty low speed low altitude crash to do so little damage.

>low altitude crash
Leaf, it impacted the ground. I think that goes without saying.

It's not like they can use one of the thousand other planes they have.

Pilot flying by: What a nice factory do you have here. It would be a shame if someone have crashed a plane into it...

Attached: Ameridumdumb.png (1179x777, 256K)

>their

thats not what 9/11 looked like

alright everyone!
Time for another exciting round of "GUESS THE GENDER!!!!"

Cruise missiles and a sustained air war for about a month. It wouldn't even be a fight.

They have like 1500 more of them. alos how are you EuropoorFighters flying these days?

Indoors looks fine though.

>implying we'd even have to fly airplanes over their country rather than just missile them from the gulf

Not sure you're up to speed on technology there, Germany.

>actual footage of John McCain

it will be memory holed, female pilot

Why isn't there any fire?

single engine aircraft have some difficulties when the engine fails

I never understood why they would make combat aircraft with only one engine.

because (((FF)))

"HIGH WAY TO THE GENDER ZONE"

>Sensible_Chuckle.gif

Attached: decker.jpg (699x663, 77K)

Single engine aircraft are more difficult to shoot down though. Some of the algorithms on the newest AA missiles let the missile track the two heat sources that are at a constant distance rendering flares useless

Attached: USA.png (1824x726, 2.2M)

Finally back home I see.

there are pros and cons. you save a lot on weight when you start taking out engines. you lose redundancy as a result.

it's not as though plenty of twin engine f-14s and f-18s haven't gone into assorted terrain over the years.

Attached: f14 wreck.jpg (236x187, 8K)

it really is crazy how many aviation incidents/accidents happen in the military (outside of combat)

if commercial aviation had a similar number of accidents/incidents, no one would fly

Attached: Goose.jpg (480x360, 16K)

They're only ever designed to be /reasonably/ safe as it assumed that combat is inherently dangerous.

>>low altitude crash
>Leaf, it impacted the ground. I think that goes without saying.

And we lost the war against this dumb beasts, and their russian genius allies.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt, and say we euros appear smarter in online conversations because our own retards can't even speak English so they are not present in international conversation.

Yet it hurts beyond belief thinking about losing against these shit-kicking Yanks.

Not even a fire?
Shit that looks like they're gonna make a hole in the side and haul the sucker out

The general rule was single engine was ok for land based aircraft but twin engine for naval aircraft to give a pilot more chance of making it back to the carrier/land. You can understand why you'd rather eject over land than over the ocean hundreds (maybe thousands) of miles from anywhere.

No fire? No jet parts?

it's because military pilots have to constantly perform dangerous maneuvers in training. for example an aircraft carrier pilot has to *renew* their landing skills every time they didn't perform one for a week or so. the longer they didn't land on a carrier the more training landings they have to complete before being considered flight ready. it's not unusual to see first timer pilots landing in sequence with guys with hundred landings under their belts.

Sloppy job mo...

Yea and the neocons told us Iraq would be a breeze too.. You fucking idiot

>diversity hires are now flying these beautiful war machines
God help us

Attached: F-16C-555th-Fighter-Squadron.jpg (3008x1960, 249K)

Op you know that to be a jet pilot you need to have a iq above 150.
I think it easier to get a phd than become a us jet pilot

Saddam was defeated in a month. It was the bullshit nation building and the tribal politics of that God forsaken desert that bogged us down.

That's my Amazon order delayed.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (684x405, 46K)

God, I hope so.
Some phd recipients can't even get a job they're so useless

or the fuel tank was empty

high IQ makes you fidgety and nervous
not good for flying jet planes unfortunately

Yeah no shit and we arent going to meddle and get sucked in just the same? THE NEOCONS WANT IT. You are a fucking idiot still.

false flag F-16s can not destroy warehouse roofs.

You just got me in the feels user. I fucking miss the Tomcat. Most beautiful/awesome jet we’ve ever had.

Attached: D7BEB502-76E1-4457-9412-2FD1E7C1E9B3.jpg (500x645, 69K)

Dude.... military planes, particularly fighters, are not performing the same kind of point A to point B flying that airliners are.

Try taking a 777 into an 8G turn then loop to loop while banking wildly.... you'll see plenty more airline accidents.

Conversely jets that can pull 8Gs and bank wildly with ease.... don't handle well at low speeds. Add in about 10,000 other major differences in flight characteristics, flight profiles and mission....

The fact I have to explain this at all....

I bet burning $14 million with a flamethrower takes longer.

Single engine aircraft are actually safer. If the engine dies, it turns in to a glider. In a twin engine, if one died, there is going to be a ton of thrust pushing it to one side

Non hacking retard. Go back to flying MS Flight Simulator and regal us with more stupidity you learned there.

>The fact I have to explain this at all....
Typical Yank humility, and the reason why we love you so much and we'll never get tired of carrying the water for you and your Jewish overlords. /s

>Try taking a 777 into an 8G turn then loop to loop while banking wildly

You are not fighting the latest MiGs, you are bombing villages made of goat shit, and muslim funerals.

Why do you need 8G turns to bomb a sand-nigger fucking a goat?

Tell me Top Gun!!

>Thread about News
>Nig out
This really be a Bruh moment.

Attached: 1540726264508.jpg (293x283, 15K)

>implying the military doesn't intentionally crash older planes so it can beg congress to give them funds to buy shiny new replacement because we are now too low on planes

its like that massive missile strike the navy launched on those syrian airfields, they were all old shitty missiles and decommissioning them would have cost more than just blowing up some empty buildings.

>reddit spacing
>/s
you lost little fella?

Attached: 1553290147929.jpg (491x315, 18K)

In loving memory

Attached: aPuz5_d.jpg (640x480, 33K)

When Italy is able to build a plane not made of paper, come back and we'll talk.

Right now it's like talking to an isolated Amazonian tribesmen on the finer points of Machine Learning vs Neural Networks.

>warehouse in Riverside, CA

How many Mexicans were killed on impact?

5 seconds before crashing into the building
US pilot:
>EJECT, EJECT
Arab pilot
>ALLAHU AKBAR

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5h85k42jU

Why is there no jet visible, no flame/smoke, and a hole that's barely larger than a small truck?

This has to be something else.

Why isnt the warehouse on fire?

Hopefully all of them

jet fuel doesn't burn

Because you watch too many movies and aren't able to think out of a very tightly assembled box.

Want just ONE possibility for no fire that also simultaneously explains the crash??? It may have run out of gas.

I know. Who'd a thunk it.

>When Italy is able to build a plane not made of paper,

We were the first to use air power in war against the Turks in Tripoli in 1911.

And the first to to use it for propaganda, "bombing" the Austrians in WWI with leaflets.

Of course the past is the past, and now after losing just one fucking world war we have to buy overpriced pieces of shit from our oversea overlords.

Sad.

Then what about 9/11??

Attached: 1554235695354m.jpg (1024x772, 125K)

this

Fine, maybe he ran out of fuel.Why is there no fucking plane visible in that shot? The hole is freaking tiny.

>>reddit spacing

Other "intellectuals" called me "Autistic" for using that kind of spacing, and instead all along I was just a redditor. CURED

>>/s
>you lost little fella?

The /s here was absolutely necessary because my interlocutor is so arrogant that he cannot possibly comprehend the concept of sarcastic adulation.

I'll show you a nig moment when I stick my dick up your blown out boypussy

An F-16 is tiny... and the plane slid further into the warehouse... ya know... cause it's not a helicopter and didn't hover above the building before softly dropping straight down.......

An empty fuel tank can explode, and maybe it did as I saw a video on jewboy lookner's youtube of a smoking building, fwiw. The warehouse would have fire suppression so it probably wouldn't get too out of hand.

as soon as i posted my last post lookner said the smoke video i saw wasn't from this crash...

>smug plebbit response
Exactly

What is the F-15?

>0bama starts a thread

The OP

Attached: 160322131939-04-obama-cuba-0321-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 152K)

Plane fuel brought down the world trade center 1 and 2

Let that sink in

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>California

You’re military was pathetic in ww2 Giussepi. Kek needed your big brother Hitler to conquer Greece

Your*

This. The tomcat was something special.

Um.....

Attached: tumblr_ni0kjrfWLm1s2wio8o1_500.gif (500x369, 1.57M)

I played this game so much as a kid and could never manage the carrier landings. How does it end?

You silly dough...
Have a (You)

A fully loaded 767 weighs up to 395,000 pounds retard, going close to 400 mph would fuck anything up

7/10

just for info's sake High Winds in area at time of crash

Moreno Valley fag here, who else live in this shithole?

Attached: 1530629741193.jpg (215x365, 15K)

>Why is there no jet visible, no flame/smoke, and a hole that's barely larger than a small truck

I have elaborated a complicated but comprehensive theory about this whole thing, grab some coffee and bear with me:

1) The plane actually crashed someplace else, off picture.

2) The "small hole" "barely larger than a small truck" was actually caused by the body of the big fat fucking yank pilot who planted his obese ass on the warehouse roof

3) The obese yank pilot was carrying actually little high-fructose corn-syrup in his belly so he didn't catch fire and didn't produce any smoke

(Alternative theory just for euro-poor engineers: a plane is made of very thin aluminium, proportionally, think of it as a giant coke can, when this giant aluminum can crashes at high speed it kind of get a lil bit compressed)

I was stationed at Luke AFB back when it was a 16 base. 16's have a fuck ton of issues, and on top of that, fighter trainees have a hard time maneuvering the plane. It's not unheard of. I was there for only a year and we had two serious incidents. It's the only single engine fighter.

>live in brown valley
>why is it a shithole.

I just saw video from inside the warehouse and it looked like it just dropped almost straight down into the warehouse. No visible fire. This guy's stream is about to end but you should be able to back it up and see it.
youtu.be/_zz-_Hn3kDg

Did 3,000 died???!!!???

Are the 3 Gorillion OK?

Attached: whoop-there-it-is.gif (240x135, 848K)

it was b8 dumbass

>coffee

Had spaghetti for dinner 30 mins ago.
It's 5pm somewhere NiggetiAnon

Jesus help us all...
Please stay back
She did not ask why she asked who

The US Military basically went down the toilet after 9/11. Jewish Marxists traitors in the Defense Department saw to that.

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

>You’re military
No, actually I am not "military", but I kind of understand what you are mumbling Bubba.

Yes our military sucked.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7037549/Air-Force-deployed-20-missiles-fry-military-electronics-North-Korea-Iran.html

I wonder what could have stalled an F-16.....
Anyway goys, Amerifat just disclosed a missile to shutdown electronics.

Attached: Oops.jpg (715x658, 398K)

FLOP GUN

That is not even remotely true.

The towers weighed 450 000 000 KG that's like a feather hitting a dog house