Slavery was a golden age for negroes

Never have negroes lived the safe, rewarding lives that they lived as slaves in the south. In reality, slavery was a utopia for them. They had jobs and homes. They almost never went to jail, they had no drug or alcohol problems and they weren’t killing each other off like flies. Why do modern liberals try to claim slavery was unjust?

Attached: PNG image 10.jpg (750x500, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/cotedivoire/1317006/The-child-slaves-of-the-Ivory-Coast-bought-and-sold-for-as-little-as-40.html
study.com/academy/lesson/slavery-in-america-cotton-slave-trade-and-the-southern-response.html
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it can be again

Attached: AP_18017386361166.jpg (1180x585, 233K)

They also had clothes, families, shoes, weren't raped by war parties, and sang songs all day. They were the luckiest Africans in history.

Nah mate our golden age was when you left us to our own devices in our mud huts

Can I have a discount for the 2nd skinning ass nigga from the right....

Let's say $1,900. Deal?

How much manure can a spread in a day?

Africa’s role in slavery

My people had sold me ... . My own people had exterminated whole nations and torn families apart for a profit before the strangers got their chance at a cut.
African kings were willing to provide a steady flow of captives, who they said were criminals or prisoners of war doomed for execution.
When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London.
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery

The child slaves of the Ivory Coast - bought and sold for as little as £40
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/cotedivoire/1317006/The-child-slaves-of-the-Ivory-Coast-bought-and-sold-for-as-little-as-40.html

Attached: spike-lee.gif (640x360, 133K)

A Jew trying to bring back the slave trade!
Classic!
Repent before your messiah returns.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

I just want to know, if slavery in the US was SO HORRIBLE, why didn’t all blacks rebel against their masters like in other countries?

>In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political evil in any Country. It is useless to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence.
>t. robert e lee

Most Africans landed in Brazil.
Very few actually landed in North America.
study.com/academy/lesson/slavery-in-america-cotton-slave-trade-and-the-southern-response.html

Attached: 32d3a53a565758535a31b3bb9fee9d1c.png (960x695, 127K)

Anglo Americans purchased far, far fewer slaves than Africans kidnapped Europeans into slavery during the Barbary trade.

More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery

Since 1990, according to immigration figures, more have arrived voluntarily than the total who disembarked in chains before the United States outlawed international slave trafficking in 1807.
it is already redefining what it means to be African-American
The steady decline in the percentage of African-Americans with ancestors who suffered directly through the middle passage and Jim Crow is also shaping the debate over affirmative action, diversity programs and other initiatives intended to redress the legacy of slavery.
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

Attached: Hussein-Obama-687182.jpg (590x350, 29K)

Whatever you say...

Fuck off you baby cock biting kike.

Black slaves had it better than the poorest white indentured servant. Slaves had laws protecting them. Indentured servants, not so much other letting the indentured go at the end of their indenture.

Medical treatment. Homes.

Their messiah doesn't give ashit about goyim. Probably why they hated Jesus & killed him.

Attached: whipping.jpg (255x300, 24K)

Those prices are bullshit, the average price for a slave back then was 40 000 $ in todays money and it would probably end up costing even more than that today considering unequal inflation in the business sector.

That's not even including costs of housing and feeding them

Butthurt Jamal

>The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically.

Again : whatever you say say... Jamal

Attached: 300.jpg (640x360, 37K)

better to live in the niggest of ghettos than in slavery

I hope that’s a meme flag

>sang songs all day

Attached: zc-6031-814.jpg (1000x1128, 143K)

Not getting killed by crocs and hippos, better weather. The list goes on and on.

North had slaves too.

South was making money n the north was upset cause of being taxed to death by the north. The south didn't like being taxed so much as the settlers didn't like being taxed by England.

Read into the history, as it had nothing to do with slavery.

South was making money n the south was upset cause of being taxed to death by the north.***

Also niggers we're not allowed to be burried by their fellow white soldiers at Gettysburg. Lincoln is the one that made that happen.

Do you not understand that progressives are the only white supremacists around? They maintain the inner city because they see niggers like pets, this is still some white man's burden bullshit you myopic faggot.

True.

Ironically.

$2000?

Attached: UF3ELZG43M2XFGLXL6NZTE77WE.jpg (854x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1470873912727.jpg (861x849, 275K)

>sang songs all day

Attached: Topsy.jpg (600x849, 93K)

Another benefit of slavery- blacks were valuable then and now they’re just a nuisance

>Read into the history, as it had nothing to do with slavery.
True. The actual conflict was free trade vs protectionism.

Jewish plantation owners and goodest goy .1% import slave workforce to the detriment of working class whites. I think I've heard this one before...

Jamal... still butthurt indeed

>The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things.

Over and over again : whatever you say Jamal

Attached: 120db5413ac836c23e5a80f1e0f9de7b.jpg (640x612, 48K)

Interesting
Thanks

Attached: slide_27.jpg (960x720, 143K)