Be honest, how many of you guys unironically fell for the Jordan Peterson meme?

Be honest, how many of you guys unironically fell for the Jordan Peterson meme?

Attached: Juden Petershekel.png (658x660, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqov7Jcgz0E&t=405s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fukn me m8 fuuuuuuuk

Not me. It's the Jews' fault I'm the way I am.

It's ok leaf it's not your fault

I was on the roller coaster for a month and then he cucked bigly on Zionism.

this

He actually helped me a lot. I was an unemployed alcoholic incel 3 years ago, and now I make $50k, got sober, lost 60 lbs, have a gf, and about to buy a house.

Good on you user, his philosophy and self help stuff is good, he just gets retarded when you name (((them)))

Glad I was already past the skeptic stage. I think falling for the Sargon meme years ago was more embarrassing.

I thought I was going to venture into the underworld-- the real belly of the beast, man-- to save my father, but all I got was this crappy rug, in a clean bedroom.

Sincerely,
Bucko

I watched his videos for 3 days with an open mind, realized he is a dishonest idiot who gets easilly cucked by the dishonest idtion called Ben Shapiro.

He did have some decent stuff to say, such as how men and women are naturally different. It drove bluepilled me absolutely insane that nobody was allowed to mention or discuss this basic truth about men and women being inherently mentally different, so I ended up on Jow Forums, where I also learned about the Jews and racial differences.

Herrrooo

why do people always avoid the jq?

even mr.fucking remove kebab over there in new zealand shot up 50 people and didn't even mention it. fuck this

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers:
one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.

Attached: xaxnuc4p9a411.png (858x424, 49K)

His lectures are worth your while if you've wrestled with morbid existentialists in debates. He doesn't definitively defeat their position, but the lectures gave me some useful ways of framing my argument when dealing with them. One of the best I've heard. I read Ernest Becker's "The Denial of Death", and found his position to be rock solid. Peterson actually takes that line of reasoning on in a convincing way. Take it or leave it. If you're a normie peterson fan, I'm sorry. Maps of Meaning is a worthwhile read as well. I didn't like 12 rules.

He sparked my interest in Carl Jung who is basically an uncucked version of Peterson, so grateful for that

>make 50k
>about to buy a house
D E T R O I T

I was calling out this leaf fraud from day one. I had an entire folder of shit OC I made myself.

Back a couple years ago I was enjoying his biblical lecture series at first the started to get irritated with the love audience format and the constant derailment it caused. It took me awhile to realize he didn't have much interesting to say and even moreso after I read Jung's Redbook. His self help stuff is mostly decent advice though but a very well worn area.

this.

>be Jung
>work with mega Kike Frued
>become redpilled
Imagine that...

he just simplified and made a hard pill easy to swallow for the masses but that earned him enough masses for him to start spewing his bullshit with a catchy phrase like clean your room
hes good at wording what he says to make it sound profound because he only stays in a grey area most of the time and lets your mind fill in the blanks to appear like hes agreeable but if you go through his lectures and speeches pragmatically he isn't really saying much

did you shell out for the big print of the red book or the readers edition? Thinking of reading that after memories dreams reflections

You can't beat a nihilist or atheist in a debate. It's like a wrestler trying to beat a boxer in a boxing match. Reason and logic are not the tools an existentialist or theist use to understand the world.

You need to learn how to save. There are a surprising amount of people that have retired in their 40s living on 40,000 income.

big brain nibba over here

Attached: 2vfsq9.jpg (488x463, 22K)

>letting e celebs with their basic bitch common sense takes have any influence on you whatsoever
top zozzle

Got to be honest it's a pirates life for me. I probably should break down and buy it though

>I was an unemployed alcoholic incel 3 years ago, and now I make $50k
Can you fucking read?

I live in NC where you can buy a very decent house on $50k/year.

Attached: PicsArt_05-16-08.18.04.png (1440x1030, 1.49M)

Happy for you user, great work mate.

Who else got off the juden peterson train and went aboard the E Michael Jones train?
youtube.com/watch?v=rqov7Jcgz0E&t=405s

Attached: emichaeljones.jpg (900x900, 63K)

the problem is instead of listening to his personality lectures like you should have you fucks just listened to him argue with fucktards on jewvision and podcast kikes.
his personality stuff is legit, he is just a lefty canadian cuck who doesnt share your political opinions
this is why you headline reading plebbit generation newfags are so easily jewed by shills

Attached: u2ui2z85dvny.jpg (1600x1067, 204K)

You don't have to convince your opponent, you have to convince your audience.

I have
I bought his book but never read it

i already read joseph campbell in high school

>actually listening to Peterson for political content
who does this??

I bet your mortgage is like 20 years though on a sub 300K house right?

His ideas on psychology and philosophy aren't half bad, but how he applies that to politics is horrible.

My god! Is that Boy George?

Attached: 1558052933461.jpg (828x434, 54K)

he's excellent for red pilling normies and teaching them about marxism and post modernism, also mentioning Solzhenitsyn. Ypu can't right him off completely, he ca't mention the Jews but that doesnt mean he's useless

Attached: 1510018569315.jpg (898x449, 223K)

what's your career?

He still gives out good advice but I was definitely smitten with him for a few months when he started to become well known after the bill c-16 thing. Over time however I saw that he wasn't the guy I thought he was. Specifically him saying "speak the truth, or atleast don't lie", and then later lying or not speaking the truth about certain things when he very obviously knows the truth, made me see him in a different light. While he's a lot braver than many of the people out there, he's still a coward towards certain people under the guise that he's afraid of the consequences. Sorry jordan, you can't plead with other people to always speak the truth when you pick and choose which truth to speak. I used to actually defend this and say "Of course he's not going to speak the full truth even though he knows it, it would ruin his career and he wouldn't be able to spread his other good messages", but over time I realize cowardice is still cowardice, and I used Jesus as a reference. Would Jesus tell people to speak the truth, and then lie or omit the truth because he's afraid of the consequences? No. Now maybe it's a bit unfair to compare Jesus to Peterson, but Peterson knows the bible and Jesus's teachings very well. Moreso than I do for sure. But HE'S the one who's telling people not to lie and to speak the truth. And yet HE'S the one who's not even following his own ideology. That doesn't fly with me. Though I'm certainly a hypocrite about things myself, I didn't prop myself up like he did.

So I just see him as another man now with some different ideas. Nothing special. Fallible like the rest of us with no strong convictions that he's willing to stay absolutely true to, but sure is willing to expect others to do. Except if he doesn't like the truth you're saying, of course, because he's worried about the consequences of such things being said.

Good work friend. Keep it up!

Because making goals and not falling for group think is bad. Why don't you fucking retards make your beds.

Jordan is controlled opposition. Hes still pro-establishment saying its possible to try to function within the decaying system.
Society itself is rotten to the core. Psychiatry and psychology itself are worthless because the studies allow for powerful people to abuse them to manipulate people. Moreover it is modern civilization that makes people sick and trying to force them to function within it just warps them even further. Every psychologist is forced to operate from the erronious perspective that everything is the individuals fault rather than the systems fault because that would require investment of the system to change to suit the individual.
TLDR Psychology is fraudulent because it gives sane people a path to finding a helpful form of insanity to function within a sick world rather than fixing the sick world.

Burn it all to the fucking ground theres nothing worth saving.

his philosophy is actually retarded and he isn't that smart, it's why he hides behind pseudspeech and pilpul
vox day among others have done great exposes on him. i remember telling his fans that he's literally a controlled opposition shill and they would say shit like "yeah but he brought me closer to God!"
okay nigger, even a broken clock is right twice a day. that doesnt mean you should use one.
there's a hundred people better than him, and they don't come with any of that baggage or inorganic media support that proves he's a shill in and of itself

based truth, although i always found him to be retarded. ironically even sargon himself seems to have evolved a bit

I’m still amazed that his “philosophy” is a revolutionary concept for people. It’s the most basic behavior and outlook archetypes one should have. I didn’t think before people need to be told this and were just actively harming themselves

lel, same. you can easily get to that point with no external influences, just self inflection. NPC's walk among us

But, he didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: Penguins.jpg (1024x768, 771K)

Love to hear it.

Many boys these days are being told not to be men. It's not necessarily that they're harming themselves, but they've been damaged by society itself. JP pointed out indeed some simple ideas, but it's ideas that have been stolen from the youth.

One post from OP. Who are these people who do that? Who in here starts a thread, then leaves?

I did. Bought his books and everything. Ask me anything you incels

retarded paypig

>sweden

you're not even denying it lmao. i guess thanks, for funding controlled opposition shills. really appreciate you enriching the people that are trying to subvert us. and then being smug about it
are you a boomer? this is very boomer behavior

you expected more than what he was selling

>implying i don't regret falling for the Peterson meme
>implying i bought the books new and directly from Peterson instead of secondhand
>sweden

if you actually regretted it you wouldn't be smug about it
>america

OP forgets how many centrists, classical liberals, and libertarians, and not to mention just run of the mill conservatives are on this board.

Jordan Peterson was a positive experience for a lot of people. I've moved well past his stuff. I've heard all he has to say, and I know what I agree and disagree with, and so forth. I don't get excited to hear him argue the same points repeatedly, just with different people. I think a lot of people had this experience, but he was a pick me up for a time. Whether it was actually some kind of self-help or you just needed to hear someone argue the points you had been trying to make, he's not bad at all.

The SJWs are not completely crazy or off when they say Peterson is gateway. He's a gateway out of their ideology for those who will listen, and he's a life raft out of the left for those looking for an escape route because they don't want to be consumed by the neo-progressives and their ideology. People like him truly are their greatest enemy because his beliefs do not fall outside of what is socially acceptable (by the majority of people, not those who see themselves as the arbiters of morality on the authoritarian left), and he is able to lure away their flock. He doesn't lure them anywhere or into a new ideology. He just lures them away, and that confuses them because they can't understand why someone would do that without a political agenda. They can't accept that some people simply see them as the bad guys.

I'm not even being smug not once have I shilled for the guy
>his nation's only contribution to the world were rapist barbarians that lived thousands of years ago

>still being smug
>american education

its funny how jones got big after juden was doing a shitty job at being a padre figure type

people who buy into the alt right controlled opposition shit or whatever you want to call it got really mad that he's a shill for israel even though you have to do that to get media exposure like he did.

like, yeah, the jews run the media, to get exposure you can't talk about the jews. i don't get why they were mad that he pussyfooted around it when that is the rule of the game. people are treating what they call the future of western civilization like sports teams

Try again.

based

Attached: bert.jpg (518x770, 26K)

>muh sjw's
>He's a gateway out of their ideology
no, he really isn't. you don't understand controlled opposition. the objective is to pull people in by talking about some pet subjects and subverting them by inserting specific propaganda and gatekeeping.
you can talk about jews, the only reason he doesnt is because they made him what he is and he doesnt want the sweet media coverage or disgusting amount of shekels to to decrease.

>when you're so small and insignificant that everyone has to look down on you by default
>he doesn't even have a top 10 gdp

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUCK

mad online.

Doesn't work like that here, leaf. Usually a bank just won't let you borrow money as a mortgage if it's low enough. It's usually above 80k. And at that point it's treated like any other mortgage - either fixed or variable interest at usually 15 or 30 years, whatever you want to do and the bank is willing to let you get away with. The vast majority of people go for a fixed-interest 30-year mortgage. 50k/year is perfectly affordable for a nice house in most places of the country outside of high-tax states and big cities. Zillow gives you property tax information and insurance estimates which is fairly accurate. According to those calculations, the payment for that particular house (reverse-image) would be 1,394/month. Assuming taxes and other pre-tax expenses eat up 30% of his paycheck, he'd be making around 35k after taxes, or ~2.9k/month, which would comfortably cover the mortgage payments and leave plenty of room for other expenses and leisure. Not sure if you leafs have suburbs but they're pretty comfy and affordable.

Attached: mortgage.png (434x551, 21K)

Basically this. He's a gateway, like Molymeme was before he was confronted with the JQ and totally cucked out. Actually, I still think the best overall gateway for normies is Styx. He's addressed his refusal to "ramble about the JQ" and said all it would accomplish is burning down his channel. But then he nonchalantly uses phrases like "They cry out in pain while they strike you" when talking about shitlibs.

Peterson's problem is that he talks about Marxism, he talks about Solzhenitsyn, but because he's in (((academia))) he can't openly talk about the JQ or he'll be instantly depersoned. That's why he hides behind the Jew High IQ meme, pic related. That's why he says that Nazis are worse than commies because Nazis "made it about race," ignoring the fact that communism is nothing but Jew supremacism packaged for goyim consumption. He didn't go as far as Molymeme, who actually still has a few good things to say, but he definitely chickened out.

For lost young men abandoned by a Marxist feminist Jewed world, Peterson's a good start, so long as they don't get sucked into his cult of personality.

Attached: Jew IQ.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

>no, he really isn't. you don't understand controlled opposition.
I know what I experienced. I know the first people I found when I was trying to find a way out of the left.

There's nothing controlled opposition about him. You sound like a schizo poster. He's exactly what you'd expect and espouses exactly the views you'd expect a "British liberal" to espouse. What were you expecting? The man has repeatedly said he does not consider himself to be right wing. He never claimed to be anything he wasn't. What exactly were you expecting?

He's still got some good points but the cult of personality status always creeped me out. It creeps me out in general, it should creep you out too. Never depend on a glossy voice to tell you what you already know in a eloquent fashion, just commit yourself to what makes you happy and try to stay busy.

I saw right through his fast-talking bullshit when I watched him for the first time. Delivered an expert lecture on narcissistic personality syndromes, and then basically demonstrated himself to be a pied piper manipulator on the spot at the same time, an "uber" narcissist himself. Let's just say I can see these things when they show up, something just always leaks out that gives a tell. Besides, WHAT ARE THE ODDS HE WOULDN'T BE. As the say "DERP".

molymeme doesnt try to gatekeep and hes responsible for redpilling tons of public figures you likely watch and value today. he's living proof that "optics cucking" matters, he's been on jewtube for like a decade just doing his thing, cucking on the JQ does very little to diminish that
>jordan peterson
>not controlled oppo
Yikes. not being weirded out by the word salad and pseudspeech is always a dead giveaway that you have low IQ.

All I have to say is that Moldbug should have written a self-help book instead of a blog.

And for anyone who doesn't know this: Go for the longest fixed rate mortgage you can get, since the rate will be lower. Then pay extra, at least once a year, and every month if you can. BY LAW, any amount over the monthly payment HAS to be applied to principle, not interest. So send a 13th check if you can, or an extra $100 a month, whatever you can do. After a few years of doing this, the bank will lower your monthly payment, in an effort to make you stretch the loan out longer so they can collect more interest. (I'm not going into it here, but research how an "annual percentage rate" is calculated.) Keep paying exactly what you were paying and the loan will be paid off even faster. Paid off a $150K 30 year mortgage in 14 years doing this. Feels very good, man.

>I still think the best overall gateway for normies is Styx
No, I don't trust people who make a habit of not wearing shirts.

Also, don't expect everyone who finds their way out of the left to hop on board fascism. The center or center-right is as far as most people are going to go.

I did but Christopher Langan showed me the light. I've learned my lesson so I'm not falling for the CTMU meme.

Attached: 1522208046312.png (492x1078, 135K)

seething tranny kike

he's a satanist (ie a larper) with diarrhea tier takes, you're not missing out

We all have moments where we tried too hard to be normies.

Attached: 1557890231534.jpg (1442x1005, 272K)

>Yikes. not being weirded out by the word salad and pseudspeech is always a dead giveaway that you have low IQ.
In academia, there's nothing uncommon about the manner in which he speaks. He's extremely careful with his words and tries not to phrase things in a manner that can be spun or deliberately misinterpreted. I'm surprised people can't recognize what it is he is doing.

Isn't he against identity politics in general? It makes sense he isn't going to go after a whole group identity

I aspire to be a crypto-normie

Yeah, I like Molymeme, overall. But there's a difference between Peterson's "I can't...high IQ" shtick and Molymeme's rather pointed attacks at anyone who raises the JQ.

Like I said, I like Styx's approach best. He doesn't deal with the JQ directly, but he has worked enough stuff into his rants that it's obvious he gets it, while restraining his criticism of Jews within the confines of his critique of all organized religions. Basically, Peterson chickens out, Molymeme goes halfway to shabbos goy, and Styx hides in plain sight, which is exactly what you'd expect a fucking wizard to do.

Attached: 1545083536840.jpg (495x588, 279K)

Was a big redpill on how we're given our leaders - a product groomed and nurtured by the scientific elite, approved and funded by ((others)).

Attached: vyhrrgsuwh721 (1).jpg (1200x691, 143K)

>what is a mortgage
Dumb fuck

He's Canadian. That was the biggest warning. You should have listened.

Attached: 1554800309549.jpg (1300x1304, 643K)

No, it's been years and I still don't know what he even does.

He is worth consideration. Don't have to agree with everything he expouses, because I'm not a leftist.

He never says anything specific, nothing concrete. All he does is babble on endlessly until you can find something vague he said that sort of makes sense if you don't think about it too much.

Attached: sweetpotatoes.jpg (505x379, 71K)

I can't wait until your faggot country is removed from this website.

Attached: Frog Rake.png (490x806, 929K)

I enjoyed him up to and including his Biblical lectures. After that I lost interest.