Flouride in Bottled Water?

Is bottled water contaminated with flouride like tap water is?

Attached: xFSBmb1.png (1446x1048, 434K)

Bottled water is literally tap water being sold to stupid suckers. Not even kidding you, most bottled water distributors simply take water straight from the city tap and then sell it to you.

Isn’t there a way to test for fluoride? Why not try that

Dasani is certainly rigged with some shit, but the ingredients dont mention flouride specifically (though it wouldnt ve surprisingly if they simply didnt includd it in the lable)

*be

If it has been treated by reverse osmosis most of the fluoride has been filtered. Otherwise assume all water, even from naturally occurring sources, has some level of fluoridation.

Maybe, as some of those alleged 'spring waters' are in reality tap water.

There was a scandal a few years ago regarding Nestle or some Coca-Cola subsidiary, as far as I remeber.
They falsely labelled their stuff 'spring water' while it was in fact tap piss.

depends on the source and the filter method. reverse osmosis i hear is supposed to remove fluoride. I believe steam distillation also removes fluoride. These are the two ways I would go but remember if it's a municipal source or an undisclosed source it's probably tap water. So then it has fluoride in it unless the above two filter methods are used (either or)

Now spring water, and aquifer waters aren't laced up with fluoride. But you don't know what else is in them and they aren't required by law to tell you, because they don't test for them and aren't required to test or report their tests even if they did.

I drink spring water or aquifer water. I live in a city. I wouldn't drink a lot of it. I use city water for ice but its not that much water im taking in from ice.

That’s purified water. Spring water does not have added fluoride.

Companies are perfectly free to label it spring water even if it isn't.

The African chocolate milk please

Nope.

That's fraud.

You fucking moron.

Lol.

If the tap water is spring fed into a fluoridated pool, they will still label it as “Natural Spring Water from [Magestic Mountain].”

No, it isn't. Not sure what consumer protection laws you have in Germany but companies here do it all the time and get away with it because it isn't technically speaking illegal. There's plenty of ways to work around the system and claim that it's "spring water" because the city water partially comes from a natural spring or some shit. Nestle does it all the time, so does Coca-Cola.

Why the fuck are you trying to tell me about our own consumer protection laws you fucking Kraut?

Well, that's something else than labeling it 'spring water'.

But whatever.

Anyone who unironically consumes anything else than curative water should be flouridated to death anyways.

It is, Nestle / Coke user.
And you fucking know it.

No they’re not

yeah

Most brands are filtered via reverse osmosis. Molecularity pure water. They add back electrolytes so you don't die though.

Who cares? Fluoride is harmless at tap water quantities.

What the fuck point are you trying to make? "Yeah, see, you said companies do it all the time but actually they do." Great argument.
Yes, they are, as already pointed out, you're perfectly free to completely misrepresent your product so long as you adhere to the letter of the law by having the statement be *technically* true. Hence why every fucking toothpaste brand in the world is recommended by 4/5 dentists, because in reality the 5 dentists gave a giant list of 100 toothpastes they recommend, and a company's product was on 4 of those lists.

Likewise, companies are perfectly free to label bottled tap water as spring water even if it isn't fresh from a natural spring. You people are gullible as fuck. Bottled water is the biggest scam of the 21st century and you tards eat it up like religion.

I get my water out of the machine at the grocery store.

Attached: primo water.png (923x478, 166K)

>giving a shit about water quality
>being straight

pick one

everything is cancer anyway who cares?
that fork you used at the restaurant went to hundreds of ugly people's mouth
that mouth you kissed, that pussy you fucked have about 1 on 5 chance of being contaminated by some nasty bacteria/fungus/virus
living in a city? enjoy breathing about 1 million pollution particles per l2 of air
etc etc etc, open the window and jump

Just move to Portland and drink these often.

Attached: 0ee6c952-1123-4546-a352-4f429031f6f3.png.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.png (600x600, 135K)

Look up Penn & Teller: Bullshit Bottled Water.
Most bottled water in the States comes from public water sources so yes, there is chlorine and flouride in bottled water

everything in america is contaminated. radiation will kill you all much faster thanks to based nip meltdown. major coverup in the u.s.

>be american
>drink plastic bottled water from italia
>b-but it's european and classy
don't you have mountains and co2?

Poland Springs one of the most popular in the US. How good is that?

Kek, what's so gay about not wanting to fuck up your brain with shit?
You make a good point here that there's no use worrying about everything because there's hazardous crap all over the place, but there are a few important things in this world to pay attention to and I believe the basic thing we all drink is one of them

fags get down and dirty, now you say that wanting
anything clean is gay. frogs on the outside fruit
on the inside.

Attached: fantasy-animals-random-17904024-500-265.jpg (500x265, 25K)

They've done tests on the shit and showed it is just tap water from cities.
You thought capitalists would have ethics when the entire moral is relativism? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: oyster shuckers.jpg (777x960, 112K)

Most bottles water is reverse osmosis purified municipal water.

If you want to avoid fluoride, chlorine, pharmaceutical running, etc, choose straight-from-the source spring water that is bottled and distributed by privately held company (not nestle, coke, etc.)

Yes, you are being poisoned daily. Honk honk

WHY CAN Jow Forums BE ORIGINAL LIKE OLDEN /b/

Better yet, how much flouride is in tobacco? I got flourosis teeth for years when I smoked.

Attached: NY subway.jpg (553x369, 33K)

If its in a plastic bottle it has bpa and whatever else the plastic leaches. Exspecially when the plastic gets stressed IE sunlight or heat.

Oui it look Tasty !

Attached: polfrance.png (138x112, 13K)

>he doesn't eat ass

uhhh pretty sure that's just tobacco stains bro
smokers even get that shit on their fingers

Only drink distilled water, it will cure you of everything and leech all the inorganic minerals out of your body.

DR. ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL:

“I thought if I DRANK PLENTY OF IT, I might get rid of some of the salts that were covering my sciatic nerves. I tried drinking it, and it worked like a charm. Within a short time my sciatica left me and I have been free of rheumatism from that day to this. I have KEPT UP MY DRINKING OF DISTILLED WATER and I attribute my almost perfect health largely to it.”

— Dr. Alexander Graham Bell, Inventor of the Telephone