Childhood Indoctrination Thread

Somehow after browsing this board for years this old chestnut completely slipped by me. The lead singer & guitarist of this band are both jewish. I unironically used to rock out to this most blatant example of white genocide acceptance possible. Now years later I read the comments, nobodies laughing anymore & neither am I. We are growing. What are you ashamed of enjoying as a child & what comment section should we wake up next Jow Forums.

PS My money says they don't dare play this live anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kqJOxDgPPs

Attached: 220px-NOFX_-_Pump_Up_the_Valuum_cover.jpg (220x220, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI
youtube.com/watch?v=KdqEbdglqhI
youtu.be/NpX0NTEnDtc
youtu.be/2-dz6h7TOms
youtube.com/watch?v=JluZayrdWgY
youtube.com/watch?v=J6AEwkM7u10
youtu.be/_s_EGGtofIo
youtube.com/watch?v=TSnpRkL0hwg
youtube.com/watch?v=ol7Jr_HUttA
youtu.be/PUkvsQVuDuw
youtu.be/E3c_h-jauOE
youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw
efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Growing up I never listened to nofx.
I just had the feeling they were gay.
Thanks for confirming that.
youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE

Me too Canuck. I can't listen to any of my old bands, except crass and oi. It sucks getting old.

It’s not like they tried to hide their Jewishness

Attached: 87F6A2D8-3876-4585-B5D1-BAC71BD1180D.jpg (1117x640, 231K)

The divide between the politics of punk & metal is very real & I'm ashamed of my past after knowing what I know now. Admittedly this isn't even the only bullshit they pumped out.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI
^^^ Song is a perfect example of the "fellow white people" meme

I always knew that, what I didn't know at the age of 12-14 when I listened to this shit was the agenda behind it and that the people behind it had a pattern of it. It's pretty easy to teach a 12 year old white guilt or anything for that matter desu.

Don't forget this classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=KdqEbdglqhI

Although I don't think it's so much blatant anti-white propaganda as it is an expression of and attempt to compensate for Jewish insecurity on the part of the lead singer

I always thought "Don't Call Me White" was good for White kids. It, along with Minor Threat's "Guilty of Being White", always seemed like they were against White guilt. Now I realize Fat Mike was saying it cuz he's a kike and doesn't identify as White. Fuck that fat kikel.

I have to admit I did get into Rage against the machine though.
youtu.be/NpX0NTEnDtc
Seems kinda corny now

i got GATEd growing up

kek holy fuck, listening to that song for the first time in decades after finally understanding what "terrorizing goyim" means. Fucking dying over here, thanks for that user.

used to listen to this one man punk band when i was in high school and some of his songs are really leftist whining about washington redskins being racist and praising halford for simply being gay and whatever

meanwhile he has a song crying about the palestinian resistance, pic related

Attached: atom and his package.jpg (498x2193, 382K)

That has to be the gayest thing I've ever heard.

In some live performances he would sing "I'm just an average Jew" instead of "average Joe".

Korn. Jonathan Davis basically admitting to the child sacrifice pedo cult shit.
youtu.be/2-dz6h7TOms

I think the worst part about the leftist punk explosion looking back is the faux badassery of it all. Nothing they said was actually rebellious or even remotely against the status quo, it just had the sheen of anti-establishment to it. Meanwhile the degeneration they pushed (just do drugs & burnout) is & always was just the norm. I've been going through all my old catalog & none of this shit was ever any better than nigger noise. Bonus kek: of course NOFX was the poster boy back in the day (and Rancid), we already know the lead singers background but holy fuck what a meme it is realizing he actually OWNED the biggest record label (phat wreck chords) that pushed all this shit on impressionable kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=JluZayrdWgY
It's not all bad user

my parents got me this cd for christmas. i think the guy at FYE recommended it to my mother when she asked for suggestions

love the business saw them 3 or 4 times

You know that's a cover right? And it isn't about what Slayer tried to make it be about.
youtube.com/watch?v=J6AEwkM7u10

In the 80's it was all just a fucking absurdity. Everyone was still white, so saying something like kill all the white men was just a joke. little did we fucking know as teenagers that our nation had already been subverted. In retropect, we all knew or should have known that something was fundamentally wrong, but I was more apt to attribute it to capitalism and class warfare and shit of that nature, I would have never in a million years guessed they would get away with demographic replacement on this scale

whyte trash, two heebs and a bean.

1995 called. He said you're a dumb fag.

Literally this. Saw skateboarded type fags and art class douchebags wearing their shirts while I rocked pantera and sepultura shirts.

I liked nofx back in highschool also. And pennywise. I still listen to pennywise but not the nofx commie shit

youtu.be/_s_EGGtofIo

yup. that whole album is cover tunes except Gemini.

I just don't understand how our genre got subverted from skinheads to degenerate commie shit while I've never heard of anything remotely similar in metal. They fucking alt-righted us before alt-right was even a thing when we we're just kids & it fucking hurts ok guys.

based fat mike is a tranny now

>not growing up listening to Combat 84

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Bad Brains is unironically based. Misfits. Johnny Ramone hated Commies with a passion. GG Allin pushed it so far but it was catchy and actually punk. Germs is alright. The punk band Fear was redpilled. "NYC's alright...if you like homosexuals." Buzzcocks, The Damned, Sex Pistols and PiL. Fuck The Clash and (((Jello Biafra))) was the worst

why do you think so many punks shouted oi!?

it was oy.

Attached: 1366559559414.jpg (731x420, 89K)

(((fat mike))) treats young punk bands like slave chattel

after jewing me and my band be told us “fuck it i didn’t have shit tough”

fuck that druggie asshole

I like Sabaton's song about the Holocaust
It's catchy and plays with your feelings stringls
Lmao

saw him and his gf at the grocery store in like 2002

he was rich but fucked up obviously

made me want to avoid bakersfield because i didn’t want my ass pounded out in a garage, like davis lol

bako weird af

bruhhh you didn’t wanna rock against bush with fat jew mike, the pussies from the bay who wear eyeliner aka green day!? what about if we get political pussy jew singer from rise against?! will you rawk against evil bush nazis!? not my president yo!

hermosa beach still goes hard

Leftover Crack(/Choking Victim) and Bad Religion are also Jews. Same shit whining about Christianity. Bands like those are fairly poppy, but too afraid to embrace being pop punk while simultaneously too scared to be less melodic. Mall punk or THPScore is an appropriate term for their genre. "We're edgy and anti-system, but still you should vote democrat just because it's better than the alternative, kids."

I'm not sure if Ben Weasel admits this song is about Fat Mike, but it is very coincidental.
youtube.com/watch?v=TSnpRkL0hwg

Attached: johnny 'here comes the rabbi' ramone.jpg (1800x1205, 268K)

I remember hearing about the money (((Jello))) embezzled from his band years ago & it made me buying the tshirt
None of this surprises me anymore. Fuck, they're all such fucking memes.

Capitalism has made it this way. Old fashioned fascism will take it away!

Attached: b24b7f77e0a60c6d8d5a5f275f84e355.jpg (500x727, 30K)

Jello also didn't write the music, but tried to claim he hummed the songs into a recorder when he was sued. He just wrote the snarky leftist lyrics.

Flashback to Fat Mike photo-op shaking hands with John Kerry. JFC.

Ben Weasel was a mild conservative punk rocker who was run off as a column writer for Maximum Rock and Roll back in the early 90s. Some of Ben's MRR columns were absolute gold. If anyone has any copies of Ben's MRR columns please post them. Ben was removed from MRR staff by actual leftist faggots like Mykel Board, Lawrence Livermore, Mike Bullshit, Tim Yohanon and Donny the Punk (who died of AIDS and only claim to fame was being gang raped by dozens of nigs in the 1970s at Washington DC county jail).

Kek you weren't kidding. It's legit a whiny jew being "punk"

you can't have one dude making all the decisions.

>

They're headlining a huge US, EUR, and Canada tour. They tour 20+ festivals a year. They play live more than any band I've ever seen.

>guilty of being white
>guilty of being white
>guilty of being white
>guilty of being RIGHT

Propagandists tore into him for that on his own label. Kek.

Manson was a post-modernist who was heavily influenced by the texts of Nietzche. You have to know a song like that wouldn't have become mainstream unless the fashy overtones were all said in jest/for shock value like the rest of his schtick. Dudes a fucking tranny ffs.

LOC/choking victim is what I think would be like if pol had a punk band.

i only listened to good music when i was growing up. even black flag were pretty redpilled. i steered clear of the MRR approved peace punk shit.

Attached: R-814640-1361923046-6458.jpeg.jpg (600x599, 261K)

It's a shame seeing bands like bad religion turn into boomer msnbc worshipping russiagaters

another fucking 80s classic. google the lyrics to "public assistance"

Attached: R-425423-1111694828.jpg.jpg (520x519, 134K)

I remember that but their just a further logical conclusion to the same politics everyone else on the label was pushing. "Fuck the Border" comes to mind but at least they weren't milktoast. I may better understand/despise commies now but at the very least I can appreciate their dedication as opposed to a fucking play it safe liberal.

that album gets me so pumped to work out, its a shame that its a parody album

Attached: lightning_bolt_lucifer.jpg (948x694, 185K)

Never like them growing up. It was too generic. Like paint by numbers music. I liked other "punk" bands though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ol7Jr_HUttA
Thankfully i couldn't read english back then, though i knew it was probably some edgy shit. Basically grew on 2000s wigger slam until i abandoned it in favor of early death metal, grindcore (which is cucked, but i knew better than to be influenced by musicians by that time) and some black metal.

So antifa anti white drug addicted jews? That said, leftover crack rules

haile selassie up your ass also had the line "fuck Zionism". They're lashing out at everything

just cuz it has a sense of humor doesn't mean its complete parody.

Of course it was indoctrination.. that gay ass "music" helped usher in the gay era.

Because it's fucking gay as fuck

I respect str8 edge way more even though I disagree with a lot of their politics.
Fugazi was the only real leftist punk of the 90’s the rest were shills

>listen to disturbed circa 2007-2008
>decent tracks came out
>stop listening
>decade later check them out again
>OYYYYYY VEYYYY NEVER AGAIINNNN
Turns out the lead singer is a kike who cries about anti-semitism 24/7 now

youtu.be/PUkvsQVuDuw

>"I'm just an average Jew"
and one day people just voted for the Nazis...

Attached: shut it down.png (930x724, 747K)

Post the donny the punk story. Fucking weird shit

Lol please I just ate lunch

Fugazi is the only punk band that has ever mattered

Reminds me of Rage Against the Machine. That band back in the day created an aura of being rebellious, but it was all Marxist propaganda of the highest order. They played good music, but fuck their message.

Never knew of this band... Jesus the nerve of these jews

SOD is two Jews and two Italians

Most degenerate song of the last 100 years: youtu.be/E3c_h-jauOE

>Childhood Indoctrination

Let me introduce you to this gem:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
Gotta get 'em while they're young.

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 104K)

I saw this guy play in some rich kids basement when I was 18. For some reason I liked those fucked up punk girls back then.

I can't listen to any punk music anymore. I can really only listen to metal.

You can g**gle or Bing the Donny the Punk story. If you like Fugazi and enjoy stories about retarded leftists being raped by apes in DC jail you must be the actual Henry Rollins.

We at least need a one party nationalistic system. Leftists are like cancer, constantly voting for anything that will destroy us, and against anything that protects us. Their motives are clear and we are cowards for not stopping them permanently.

This clicked in my head a few years ago when I was listening to "We're the 'brews, sportin' anti-swastika tattoos OI OI". Sucks, I was such a faggot for NOFX back in early 2000's.

True this

Lmao. Most fugazi albums are gold. Could care less about their politics for the most part. Donny the punk story is so fucked up, people should read it. Henry rollins is a fag though.

>doesn’t understand sarcasm or irony

Rollins is a literal fag, he tried to molest me, freaked me out

OI! OI! WE'RE THE BREWS! SPORTING ANTI-SWAZTIKA TATOOS!

Attached: B2sQCCvCcAEAWYd.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

I don't listen to music anymore. Now I only listen to hydraulic peening machines pound metal into shape.

You see this? It means not welcome.

Yes, that's what we're discussing here.

They originally wanted to call it "Two kikes" instead of "two heebs" but I guess Fat Mike's mom had a shitfit, so he changed it. Punk rock!

Most metal bands these days are pretty left-wing, sadly.

Megadeth is one of the exceptions even though Dave is a Jew

Their first album was supposed to be titled "shoot the kids at school" and "fuck world trade" is banned by best buy and Walmart.

Based SOD poster

>NOFX kill all the hu*wite men
that'd be an awesome music video to drop some redpills in.

Name my band

Attached: 20150808_vitormunhoz_heavymontreal_3044.jpg (1000x750, 120K)

>White Trash, Two (((Heebs))), and a Bean
>released in 1992
>1992

user, I...

NOFX was always gay. I don't knew why you ever listened to them.
This man right here did nothing wrong.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw

80s hardcore turned an entire generation of white guys into killing machines, they had to neuter it fast

You have to be 18 to post here

All Marxist propaganda has that aura. Jewish revolutionary spirit & what not. Shit is just so engrained at this point as cultural marxism is only getting more prevalent that it's pretty retarded to think there's anything rebellious about it at this point but I think we all realize that here already.

your band probably just sucks dude

Even though GG was a degenerate fuckup, Die When You Die is completely based. Great eFukt video using this song to document faggots' role in causing the AIDS epidemic

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html