Black Pilled on Youtube

Anyone familiar with this channel? I find his dissection of movies to be very eye opening.

Attached: blackpilled.jpg (1627x364, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZMiVzkwThpE
youtube.com/watch?v=qYBt6J0mZgo
youtube.com/watch?v=EEOOoDpSKcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers tongue my anus

Sloppy job mossad.

Attached: 1554647548732.png (1152x948, 567K)

Damn, this channel is controlled opposition then?

Seen a few, they were alright. Probably shouldn't have made a thread about him tho, I see you've already been called Mossad. This site has been overrun with schizo-boomers, best to not share anything remotely interesting/useful on here anymore.

When everyone's Mossad, no one is

When a channel is called "Blackpilled" and Mossad shills try to make people on Jow Forums as nihilistic as possible it's because its another SLOPPY MOSSAD E-CELEB.

This is why you are losing so badly Zionists. Youu keep trying the same thing over and over again.

God damn, We are censoring ourselves on this bloody basket weaving site now? What happened to Jow Forums?

Damn, so it has come to that. Sorry, haven't been to Jow Forums for awhile.

He does mention (((THEM))) a lot in his vids.

>what happened to Jow Forums
the election and a flood of newfaggots

>itz called blackpilled guise, it's FUCKING OBVIOUSLY controlled opposition
wow, what a solid argument my dude. You are so fucking smart. Thank god the Zionists are totally losing right now to Daddy Trump, we should all just be whitepilled and just trust the plan huh? No need to act, just sit back and relax, Q will smite the zionists next week!

Attached: QAnon.jpg (1209x665, 160K)

Hes great.

So is Owen benjamin, red elephants and nick Fuentes. They did a stream.

He is a schizo. Just ignore him.

doesn't matter, he's Mossad because some random guy on here said so with absolutely no proof at all. It's case closed, sloppy job OP. You are clearly on their payroll and will pay for your crimes soon.

His videos are very good

He has that nihilistic Gen X voice though

Great, and this is why I left Jow Forums for awhile.
Not even a minute I return I get called fucking Mossad.

He is great. Black pigeon nice also.

Yup, better get used to it if you plan on staying. They've completely overrun this board.

Who are /ourguys/ Jow Forums? Any favorite youtubers?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm just gonna lurk, and post once in awhile. I've got better things to do than be on this forsaken board all day long.

>what happened
We are seeing newfag and boomer levels that are out of this world. The schizo's don't help because they literally think everything is the jews.
Like this little fucker right here . Fucking newfag who can't continue himself.

no, he is just saying that (((they))) will always go after these retaded e-celebs instead of going after the impenetrable ideas themselves. just remember that and dont treat these fallible retards like gods. most of what they say is based.

just have a single fucking braincell and youll be able to distinguish MOSSAD shills from legitimate folks

His channel is a good place to start if you want to learn the black pill. But he doesn't go into the satanic/occult practices of the elites which is what people need to know the most.

Very based and underrated channel

Christcuck, but apart from that interesting content.

He’s good..also try vertigo politics and thewayoftheworld

jewtube is cancer in all honesty. though yes, NJF has a really unique touch about him that makes him attractive to many folks. as for the true redpilling and /ourguys/ they lie in text. reading is much more enlightening and fun, considering these are ideas and have nothing to do with this drama bullshit on youtube. digest the ideas, not the personalities. e-celeb culture is malignant, and drives people to idealize the person, not the ideas- which always ends in the defeat of the person, and subsequently his ideas. Jews know this, and they are constantly up to their trickery.

currently reading pic related. and heres a sweet song I found recently; im feeling charitable today :).

youtu.be/ZMiVzkwThpE

Attached: file.png (316x499, 289K)

also, logos pill

Attached: file.png (1001x881, 551K)

No just boring

Vertigo Politix is good, can't stand his microphone though haha.

Everything seems to be a "sloppy mossad job" now. It's a fucking forced meme

Devon Stack is based as fuck. I HIGHLY reccommend getting his book Day of the Rope Vol 1

Its my favorite book hands down. Next would be Big Dead Place

blackpilled is legit.... how do you faggots not know about this channel
stop fapping to e celeb debates and grow your mind... like this vidja on how the kikes got their degeneracy into film
youtube.com/watch?v=qYBt6J0mZgo

Attached: 1556638278445.jpg (650x1000, 221K)

The 'random guy' who calls everyone Mossad is a schizo boomer namefag called Moarpheus. He's here 24/7 derailing every thread by calling OP Mossad.

people pushing their e celebs need to go back....
content creators are different.... no e celeb yacking about news with other e celebs will ever be /anyones/ guy

Agree.

Blackpilled is dope. My favorite is 'What is your Price'

>gets exposed running disinfo in another thread
>goes to a new one
the absolute state

Attached: kushnershill-maymay.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

Jordan Peterson is not beholden to anyone. When he spoke at Turning Point he made it clear he doesnt agree with them.

No. Now fuck off faggot. Go hang yourself.

I'm watching this atm, pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=EEOOoDpSKcE

Fuck youtube and fuck movies and fuck you and fuck your thread. You need a youtube channel to tell you movies are shit? Bye.

OK, Fuck you too.

wow saved.

It's great. I check daily to see if Stack posts a new video, which he did today.

Do you have a link to this because I've seen so much Peterson cucking I got into fights with a friend about it and I dont believe it

Owen got alot better after he stopped drinking. Actually gave me hope and I started dating again.

That stream was pretty good. I’m not a huge fan of Fuentes but the other three are all solid. Devon is too negative, Vincent is too positive, Owen is too crazy but they balance each other out well.

Stop advertising your channel no one cares about, faggot.

I thought he got worse after he quit drinking. Maybe because I’m an alcoholic.

He got less ranty about jews and more wholesome. I like hearing about his family life and his homesteading. It gives me a picture on how to checkout myself.

If you haven't already, please watch myth20c mythofthe20thcentury. A very small channel that does long podcasts on the true history of the 20th century.

They actually name the jew, but they don't dwell in current events.

>Dragging Corbis and Owen into this
Fuck off fag

>He got less ranty about jews and more wholesome.

I thought you said he got better?

Eh, its just gets repetitive after a while. I know jews are shitty people and control everything. I am more interested on how to win and defeat them now.

This is pretty much true. But I think it’s funny how his solution is basically “clean your room”.

You're a discord tranny too

Well its more complicated than that. He says build communities and families that are immune from the jew and you win.

>then proceeds to
Definitely a Mossad discord tranny nazi shill

He kinda lost me when he called people identifying as white nationalist=faggots and retards (that's only about 50% of them), claimed white doesn't exist then for another 30 minutes talked about whites.
He's a bit cuckoo

That’s basically clean your room though.

Not saying it’s wrong, it’s definitely something we all need to be doing but that doesn’t build us a border wall, or deport illegals, or prevent the surrounding culture from being brainwashed by Hollywood. At some point we need some type of political force behind us.

I'm not even on discord.

I don't use Discord.

White does and doesn’t exist. It exist in America to a degree but it’s not like all American whites are unified by the same culture.

But he is cuckoo though.

What is your price is a bitch slap wake up call in under 5 minutes. It's awesome

He is implying that we are using labels others created for us. He wants us to identify as American or European. Not as the Jewish label of white.

True, but we need both. We need people raising large families and those willing to sacrifice their lives to become political figures.

Only dude I have seen who openly says niggers and is anthropologically pro European.

unapologetically*

Blacks and Asians are not united under one culture either, their genetics differ from one place to the next, but they are Black and Asian

>no leaders
>just like gamergate and antifa
>anyone who speaks out is Mossad
>anyone trying to be the voice in the wilderness or the light in the darkness is a Jew
>just sit in your room and masturbate to hentai
>the way Hitler intended

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

Attached: 1557355454863.jpg (514x571, 58K)

Propertarian gang

I agree. For right now, the best we can do is build families, buy land, learn how to live off the grid, and continue to spread our ideas online. We need to figure out some way to start organizing IRL though.

I don't watch any eceleb faggotry but Blackpilled is based. I'm sure he's on the shortlist to be deplatforned from Jewtube pretty soon, he's definitely not in line with the (((narrative))).

Infiltrate the republicans? or start a new nationalist party like the tea party?

Right but there is no such thing as Asian nationalism. The Japanese hate the Chinese. Whites in the US are united against other threats but there is no such thing as white nationalism.

White is a nickname that basically means you're a dumb cuck faggot

I listen to him at work sometimes. Pretty based. His not-so-thinly-veiled fedposting is refreshing

IMO there are probably a lot of rank and file Republican Party members that are red pilled, and even some of the major players but media and institutions don’t allow them to show it.

We should really buy all these failing leftist rags and turn them full pro white and pro family.

Sounds good. I’ve got about $20 I can put towards it.

Salon is supposedly going for like $5 million and $500k cash deal. Just need a wealthy user to say fuck it and have a ball.

Love the channel. Read his book DOTR and it did not disappoint.

Peterson's personality lectures are really good... The problem is he is kind of a lefty Canadian and people only know him from his debates and such ... Fuck his political views, his personality lectures will make you look inside yourself no matter if your full 1488 or lefty cuck.

There was that go fund me for the wall that raised like $22 million. What a waste that was. Imagine if we gave $1 million to somebody like Devon Stack what he could do with it. It’s really infuriating the lack of planning and foresight that we have.

We are waking from a long slumber. It will come in time. No one is fully coordinated when they wake up.

This is true. It feels good to be awake.

great channel!! It's actually on of those i enjoy. Sad that he only talks about the USA tho.