Why didn't you join West Point, Jow Forums ? Don't you like your country ?

Why didn't you join West Point, Jow Forums ? Don't you like your country ?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1196, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfjZ1otkS3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucked around and had a great time in the reserves for a couple of years, is that enough?

I was going to join the army after high school and then the guy told me I have to pass a piss test.
Just to join the army!?
Fuck off

sad nigger figures out what he signed up for :(

Attached: israeli-foreign-legion.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

why did you roll over and invite the allies after Germany liberated you from the Commie,... erms.. i mean "french" revolution?

West Point is hard as fuck to get into. You need a senator/representative to sign off on your application.

Well shit

How do you even do that ?

usually by a lot of ass kissing, and proving your merit by working with a lot of other organizations in your free time, and sending them a letter asking them to sign off on it.

But if you are an up and coming officer of another country, it is a LOT easier to get your government to send you west point. There are a shitload of foreigners that go to west point that are sponsored by their government.

Lmao holy fuck I can't honest to God imagine kissing a boomer's ass for months straight just to get the opportunity to die for Israel. This is advanced cuckoldry. Do you at least get paid more and get more benefits?

Huh. What do you do then ?

you get immediate officer commission on graduation if you so choose iirc.

They wouldn't let me in

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

you call the isreali embassy and swear loyalty

Of the two people I know that graduated from West Point, it was a fast track to being an officer, and promotions once being an officer. One of them already retired and now works for some defense contractor.

If you aren't a jock or affirmative action you need to be a stellar student to get into service academies.

Why is this cuckdefending the country that enslaved his ancestors?

Attached: 594281BE-4FEA-49A5-83E0-BFF37E8EE3A0.png (2000x1200, 66K)

Gonna get drafted anyway, so why bother?

He is probably from Zimbabwe, Ghana or something.

>You need a senator/representative to sign off on your application
It's not that hard to get if you have letters of recommendations.
Going the enlisted route for a couple of years is the easiest way to get into a Military Academy, the ratio of slots to applicants is much easier than directly applying straight out of HS. It's what Rapone did iirc.

Attached: spencer-rapone.png (2222x956, 2M)

>Rapone

Who ?

It's free college and you have a commission as an officer and get fast tracked for promotion as a ring knocker. It's not a bad deal if you want to make a Military Career. If you really have to be a ZOGbot, The Citadel and VMI have better reputation than West Point iirc.

West Point is a lot harder to get into than the other Military Academies. I applied to the Coast Guard academy was a state level swimmer (in one of the best states for swimming) took all Honors/AP courses and had a 92% average, and couldn't get in.

so were the same monkeys enslaved here in America lol

>poltards would rather larp like a nazi all day and blame joos

Attached: Muttbehindthemask.png (476x401, 138K)

I like the country that my minutemen and Continental Army regular ancestors created, which isn't the America of today. The fact that even our officer corps is being browned is flatly disgusting to me.

fucking THIS

it's sad to see how kids can be so smart, ambitious, and determined, yet be a dumb goy slave

Attached: 1543671843997.jpg (496x323, 17K)

There is a lot of competition to get in, sure. I believe they really like athletes with leadership experience and make a good impression on your academy coordinator.
You should have tried other academies too, the Merchant Marine is one a lot of people don't know about. Also, most people don't get in on their first try, it often takes 2 or 3.

The commie ranger that sperged out in West Point.

Attached: rapone.jpg (968x681, 103K)

How come you know so much about al of this ?

Fuck no. I'm not risking my life for niggers, whores, and faggots.

Attached: 111313213234.jpg (854x423, 211K)

Mostly lurking forums after the Spencer Rapone debacle.

It has to be a goal you are exclusively working towards your entire young life. Be the best student, athlete, student leader, work extracurriculars and outside organizations. In addition, have some X-factor that puts you above 90% of the other 15,000 annual applicants.

uncle sam already took enough from me

Attached: 1534141400888.jpg (1280x864, 191K)

By being top ahabbos goy.

Affirmative action all the way

Attached: affirmative action-f3a97786289319fc0a4c6c9.jpg (625x415, 57K)

There are like 1100 cadets every year. Surely not all of them are top of the class, valedictorians star football players etc.

This is your brain on Gommunism.

Attached: rapone-fag.jpg (750x1000, 148K)

A lot of them are, those that aren't don't bother applying. It is very competitive.

Hahaha his pp is so small.

Good luck getting those letters, especially if you are from a more populated state. Also good luck competing at West Point while a majority are 18-22 and you're just starting at 22-24.
Better off going to college, getting a history or business degree and going OCS. No need to fuck around as enlisted and run the risk of getting fucked up for a chance at West Point.

>Merchant Marine
No one wants to be a Merchant Marine though.

why was he so edgy? seriously, how can anyone royally fuck up so hard

ROTC is probably the best way to get a commission if that's what you want to do. Academies are for overachievers nobody likes anyway.

How many high schools do you think exist in America?

Ya, just go sign up for West Point. Easy.

Some Ranger user on Jow Forums said he was already a entitled fuck up as an enlisted, got kicked out of Ranger School, probably didn't get kicked out of Bat because he was doing a tour.

I'm merchant marine. Didn't even go to the Federal Academy. Feels bretty good, was earning $75k right out of school,up to $120k now at 30, honestly spend a lot of work hours shit posting and get half the year off.

I assume most people join the army with noble intentions and a desire to benefit their country (or they're just poor and have no other option). But in reality they are only making it more difficult to overthrow the government, which will inevitably happen.

Rich kids

psoriasus

You have to have 20/40 one eye or better. I was 20/400 both eyes. Other than that,I had 6 bird colonels backing my nomination.
IOW, regulations.

I wish, when I was younger, that someone had pointed out the fact to me that I, too, could fly jet fighters. Those are real humans up there and that's an actual job those people do. All I had to do was apply myself. Do great in school, lay attention, help and lead others, excel in sports. Help the community. Then I'd be able to to apply to the air force academy and I could do that, too.
Instead, here I am, shitposting on Jow Forums. Oh well. I'm 6'5 and partially colorblind, anyway.

why that nigga look 35

>Neither axis labeled
What the fuck is the point of that?

Mine is that size and I've made girls cum. It's about how you use it.

I went to military school for teenage criminals at age 16 and got a GED and learned how to fight by getting attacked by gang bangers every day

does that count?

I was in the US Army and I never met a West Point graduate that I liked.

>coast guard
>swimming
M8 if your boat sinks you can just walk back to dry land

Because I didn't want to complete Green to Gold after my enlistment.

>does that count?
You didn't get the memo, did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=WfjZ1otkS3o

Attached: faggoty.png (724x269, 44K)

lol the military school I went to was court ordered with many of the teenagers serving the first amount of their life sentence at this military school, none of us are eligible for military service