Trump unveils Jared's immigration plan

Massive increase in skilled labor. Absolutely middle class destroying. Trump has once again betrayed his base. breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/16/donald-trump-details-america-first-immigration-plan/

Attached: a21ee74c146860eee0c4349c25277369--beautiful-saree-beautiful-women.jpg (550x719, 126K)

Why does anyone even vote? It’s all a scam.

Attached: 467EE8BA-3FB9-4B38-8C39-D4636E2DABE1.jpg (2091x1616, 390K)

>Trump has once again betrayed his base
*sigh* another dumb leftist to laugh at
Trump's base was never middle class. It was always lower class
Do you even understand how little middle class people are in America? The divide is so incredibly large
You're fucking pathetic, nonstop shilling. As if you'll get paid for this

you are the one getting paid.

Trump is totally screwing over his base and you still defend him.

it's pretty clear to be the case. They just lie

>Trump is totally screwing over his base and you still defend him.
His base is lower class, retard
Oh but wait, you just blew in from Facebook. How could you be wrong?

you're the freaking moron.

lower class can't even vote -- they are all illegals

t. jared-loving wall street goon

>lower class can't even vote -- they are all illegals
Lmao libs will really believe this

>send industries/wealth to asia
>economy collapses every 5 years (planned by globalists)
>massive layoffs every 5 years
>import millions of shitskins to replace those natives layed off
>impoverished natives get health issues
>get bankrupt by medical bills
>go homeless
>get on chink heroin
>overdose
white genocide was never as easy as this

meanwhile trafficked poojeets/chinks are now the highest stolen income earners from the whites that perished under the globalist white genocide scheme

Serves them right. They trusted Donald Trump

do you even hear yourself?

Tucker was right. He doesn't want to be president anymore.

The companies need the labor and white millennials are just too entitled

we gotta selectively breed ourselves to be super smart to compete with these skilled immigrants.
so this means most us will have to use sperm donated from math professors or similar kinds of people.

Yes! In a global economy, talent has no borders! :^)

i want off this ride.

what is the endgame in the age of Globalism? Corporate overlords are much more interested in exploiting developing markets and workforces in countries that don't have these bothersome ideas of liberty and individualism, even if they're rather hollow. They look at the American working and middle classes as an impediment to ever-greater profits. They see the American working class as a particularly bad bargain-- too White, too free.

Globalists want enslavement. Globalists want a global China.

China is the prototype country that globalists will apply everywhere

Good point, I'm going to vote for Biden now

I am the only White and work in an office where people waste at least half their time. At least. About a quarter of their time they "look busy" but aren't doing anything useful or productive. And maybe, MAYBE, they get an hour or two of real work done a day.

It's driving me crazy. I can't work in this environment. I'm used to putting in at least 6 solid hours of real, measurable, useful work in an 8 hour day, if not more. (inb4 factory workers "RAH! WE HAVE TO PUSH BUTTONS FOR 82 HOURS A DAY!", well, I make more than you, too). But when it's obvious that everyone is just wasting 75% of their days and that impacts my work because I have to wait on other people, I go crazy.

Oh, but all of my coworkers are Indians on H1Bs and there are a bunch of Chinese, too. So, there's probably the problem.

It's systemic and deiliberate demographic replacement of Whites

>Trump pee pee taste better than Biden pee pee

Attached: 1552334682755.jpg (553x546, 157K)

>middle class destroying.
>Trump has once again betrayed his base.

>implying Trump's base is not poor
LOL

Poor MIGAtards. Falling for that fake "muh Insurrection Act of 1807". Stephen Miller strikes again. If he didn't invoke it when he sent the Army to the border so they could've had law enforcement powers with the CPB, why would he do it now? The fag tweet didn't even mention what would be required first, a Presidential Deceleration Of Emergency. MIGA's are so easily fooled, they don't even know the Insurrection act is severely cucked by the Southerners Posse Comitatus Act. So again faggots, even after declaring a presidential declaration of emergency, and then invoking the Insurrection act, your good shabbos goy would still need permission from the Governor, unless Mr Zion declares Martial law to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act. Keep dreaming, the Daily Caller tweet was an obvious disinformation so we wouldn't talk about the incoming horde of poos.

END DACA & DEPORT
SIGN AND EXECUTIVE ORDER AND END BIRTH RIGHT CITIZENSHIP.

Attached: H1-B.jpg (1280x868, 82K)