My body my choice

Why doesn't it apply to men having part of their dicks chopped off at birth, without their consent, by the decision of women?

Attached: circ.jpg (450x450, 139K)

Starts with J, ends with S.

Starts with K, ends with E

Why do women decide what's best for men and themselves? My choice, my body, I want my penis turned into a vagina by the government, cause it's my right.

You know insurance doesn't cover chopping off your son's dick cause it's not a medical procedure?

Women project their sexual preferences onto their newborn sons.

God says to circumcise so I do it,

Jesus?

Kek. Someone should sue the jewsurance company for discrimination

doctors profit from performing the barbaric procedure
hospitals profit from selling for foreskin
plastic surgeons profit from restorations
pharma profits from boner pills
psychologists profit by helping men cope with the trauma
religions profit from getting more followers
government profits from a more subdued population

>Da jooz and mih cocktag!

No he doesn't retard, unless you're a Jew. Read Galatians faggot.

Because women are tools of the jew

>My body my choice

you made your choice when you got knocked up. can't have it both ways you dumb whore

Because your foreskins make excellent skin care cream and are also a culinary delicacy in certain circles.

Attached: IMG_0761.jpg (735x490, 123K)

My body my choice but not for men? Sounds like the work of the

"Rad Galations, Faggot"
I'm saying this at church Sunday.

Starts with H, ends with X.

Father here, it was my decision too. Uncut just looks like an anteater.

Christians shouldn't be circumcised, and Jesus wasn't a Jew.

>Are you going to eat that prepuce?

Attached: 1535538922496.png (250x235, 60K)

kek

>destroy my kids body cause its ewie
youre female faggot
also why you worried about how your kids dick looks?

Look you fucking gentiles. I need my wrinkle cream. This is just the way its gotta be.

>Why doesn't it apply to men having part of their dicks chopped off at birth,
because yer mum worships the devil

Judas!

Jesus said not to circumcise the flesh faggot

Starts with J and ends with UDEN

Catholic?

Attached: 1556591128578.jpg (724x662, 115K)

In principle, it does apply.
In practice, people are selfish assholes.

mutilating your sons manhood for your own aesthetic preference. .
good goy

enjoy your stay reddit
if you have a daughter, will you cut her beef curtains when she's older?
or do they look yummy to you?

someday, i'd like to be able to sue the people who mutilated my penis and my parents can slowly die in a home run by niggers

Circumcision doesn't kill children. It strengthens them.

Why do Jews make my skin itch?

i don't really understand how you americans thought it is a good idea to chop a part of the dick of your children's off. it looks retarded and from what i have read it has mainly downsides

Attached: 1538174988567.jpg (688x456, 56K)

>Circumcision doesn't kill children
Unless they get an infection, in which case it absolutely can kill them.

Then why do Americans always bend the knee to the Swede?

Attached: 1441466753636.png (1200x900, 47K)

Those guilty of circumcising infants should lose their hand, Saudi-style, for their crimes.

>Uncut just looks like an anteater.

Hello there user, I'm a dick expert and I'm here to tell you that's a common misconception - only phimosis dicks look like anteaters, which is the result of never pulling the foreskin back (because it hurts) and masturbating with a pulling motion.
On a healthy natural dick the foreskin will retract upon erection and look very similar to a circumcised dick.

Now you know!

Now you're presenting a logical antirational prose in a clown world of fools.
I'll remember this one when the time is appropriate.
Thanks op.

I bet that all the school shooters in america were circumcised.
Jews and muslim creating mentally ill people since birth

You have to try to understand that most Americans, even those with a high capacity for learning, never had the opportunity to become worldly or educated. This is rapidly changing with the advent of the internet, but prior to that most Americans lived in a puritan bubble where anything outside of the US and Canada didnt exist. They dont know anything about anything outside of America. A great example that helps drive this home is when I interned at a health insurance company. After an incident I had, I wound up speaking to a handful of white collar, quick-minded, well spoken boomers and I asked several of them where Switzerland was. They all thought it was in scandanavia. It's not that they were taught that, it's that they were never taught anything outside of American related subjects.

Nope. New covenant and all that. Don't try to hide your mutilated dick behind the OT.

You can't be a father since you're clearly a faggot.

there is nothi g wrong with circumcision, and if anything it does good from the many health benefits

I'm strongly against circumcising my son if I ever have children. I'm pretty open about it too.

"Kill me"? Are you okay spainon?

Oven for you soon, Moshe.

That's a complete myth.

Also women find cut guys much more attractive than uncut fags

Then you should have let him make that decision for himself when he turned 18. Let's face it. You had your son mutilated so that you wouldn't feel inferior when you saw him.

Nope. Babies come to the hospitals with uncircumcised dic infections. 100%

yes, but operating the penis of your young boy should feel counter intuitive, shouldn't it? we didn't do this 50 years ago.
it's something that sandniggs do so i don't get how it could have become common for your people then

You live off our backs

Uncut is very attractive to me, plus, men and women achieve more and better orgasms. Congrats on taking that from your son because aesthetic™

>there's nothing wrong with circumcision
This is true, however we're specifically discussing INFANT circumcision here, for which there is a major problem - psychological trauma.

Hans, we’ve been absolutely subverted by zionist “Christians” and the jews.

How come circumision is a fringe issue? I've only ever seen it talked about on Jow Forums. It seems like it would talked about a lot, considering the political climate.

Attached: 1544908385222 (1).jpg (943x1200, 132K)

Lame. This response gets old after a while. Get new memes.

removing pieces of flesh causes an open wound, which can get infected. Of course that's a risk.
Yes, sometimes uncircumcised dicks get infected too. However, there's a difference between actively induced risk and latent risk

>caring what women think

It makes women feel like bad mothers, so the discussion isn't allowed where people's feefees might be harmed
> also parenthesis people

Probably because of the nano-Jews
There's millions of them crawling all over you right now.

explain jesus' resurrection where all of his wound healed as well as his skin
god said a lot of weird shit before the new testaments