Father brings home new girlfriend

>Father brings home new girlfriend.
>She is younger than me

why is this allowed?

Attached: 1557173173065.jpg (600x718, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your father deserves to be happy.

the CHAD boomer dad vs the VIRGIN slav son

Based and red pilled father.

Everyones allowed to be thirsty, even in Hungary.

But seriously. He is fucking these hot teen girls and I'm still a virgin at 22.

This is not normal.

Attached: 1555013809084.jpg (1080x1158, 602K)

As long as you get sloppy seconds who cares user

Only thing thats not normal is you. Girls have always fucked older men.

Is there anything actually wrong with this?

Because your dad is a shad and you are just a pathetic incel

Well hopefully you have his looks, ask his advice and go slay cunt, dont piss and moan about it on the internet with other losers, if he can manage it, you can too.

Most girls are into older looking mature dudes. I also only lost my virginity when I was 22, but thanks to tinder

>Not cucking your father to assert your dominance.

Attached: 1545936632094.jpg (1628x955, 102K)

LOOK AT ALL THE WORTHELSS VIRGINS USING THIS BOARD NOW, NOT ONE VERIFIED THE OP WITH A TITS OR GTFO.
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING GARBAGE
YOU STUPID WORTHLESS NIGGERS

You're looking at this wrong way, stop being angry and ask him if you can be his wingman. Chances are those girls have friends that you can fuck, but you won't get to unless you lighten up and hang out with him and her. Don't even let it bother you, be proud that your father can do that because it means one day you probably could also.
Best of luck.

Maybe if you do all your chores he'll give you an allowance in the form of sloppy seconds, but only on Tuesdays and if the grass has been cut

Attached: bfb.gif (750x400, 122K)

My current GF is younger than one of my sons and the same age as the other. The older one doesn't care and the younger one thinks that it's "kind of weird but whatever"

Attached: 1538884571715.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Get your fucking shit together.

It's a shit test. Kill him and fuck her with the blood still on your hands.

Your pops must have a humongous
wallet

Ahhh a man of culture as well? ?

I knocked the teeth out of my last gf mouth once .she was so fun to torment with knife

Flag checks out

Attached: 1558027196741.png (649x409, 44K)

Attached: IRememberTheFeel (39).jpg (500x333, 23K)

Ask her to bring a friend next time. Don’t be a pussy.

Boomers have it too good. Something needs to be done about it

>mutt jelly us slavs are the only hard niggas recognized by real niggas

Attached: 1557327131457.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Tfw when oldest son is 12

Well a virgin beta like you is definitely not his son then, so he’s getting back at your whore mother for riding the cock carousel and producing a beta like you otherwise you should be slaying these bitches as much as your chad dad.

I just like abusing girls nothing gets me harder when they cry

day of the pillow

Did your mom die?

Based

Attached: teen-dating-abuse.jpg (500x324, 98K)

The fun ended when I accidentally broke my ex's arm but I'm more cautious now

Attached: Abused-little-girl.png (640x480, 331K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

The problem is your attitude. If he’s bringing home girls your age, that means he knows GIRLS YOUR AGE. Ask him for a hook up. Guaranteed his girlfriend has an annoying friend acting like a third wheel. Or else she’s got a single friend she wants to play match maker with.

no she left because father cheated on her. My father is literally a sex-addict, this is like a bad dream

You have to fuck your father's girlfriend to establish dominance or he'll never respect you.

Hey. My dad brought me home a step sister once. I knocked her up. Twice. That was comfy. Best prezzie ever.

you are a disgrase dude. Didn't learn shit from your father.

It isn't. He is degenerate. But he is your father. Respect his position but politely express disappointment with his moral failure. Hungary is a great nation. Add to its strength--do not repeat your father's behavior.

worst of all, he calls me little fagggot and I can do anything about it, because he is built like a fucking bull he would crush my skull

Why Britannia no longer rules the waves...

Go to church. Pray for him. Because he will pay in the next life for his treatment of you and his moral failure as evidenced by this shameful relationship.

Sounds like something a little faggot would say

You are a disgrace to Poles everywhere.

Get the fuck back to /b/.

Get yourself better cryonics healthcare coverage and teach him respect for your mother.

Here, it's dangerous outside...
...take this!..
...Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from umbilical cords from Caesarian section surgery human births. Stem cells are layers in pressured semen sperm cum. People make stem cells from human breast milk and other body. Doctors are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead! Proper use of stem cells are eternal youth!

Basically capitalism. He probably has a lot of money. Fucking bourgeoisie scum.

Nice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

You are a "beautiful one" with an undamaged tail, and your dad is never going to stop sabotaging you

bym cie kurwa zabil jak bys to mi powiedzal na zywo

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Oh dear, well, you can start going to the gym. Sooner or later he'll be old. But chances are that he may have another son and in 20 years your half brother could kick your ass too.

This is good for bitcoin

You can lie in bed and listen to them fuck knowing it's another woman your age you'll never have

This is your best chance to get a job as a fluffer.

Just beat his ass if it bothers you so much. I beat the absolute fuck out of my father when I was 19 for how he treated me and by little brother and we didnt talk for about a year, but then once we were on speaking terms our relationship was way way better.
Some boomers are just really disrespectful if they think they are above you, when you force them down they will be much more humble and chill. My dad doesnt act like a cunt anymore because he experienced first hand being lifted up my his progeny and spiked onto the hardwood floor.

sexy as fuck

start slaying that poon and show him up bruh

Knock up some broad, and, when your daughter grows up, fuck her too.

You will have fulfilled your dream to surpass your father.

Attached: 1557072891570.jpg (565x600, 40K)

Yeah a little ass kicking does a lot of good to relationships where one's father is an asshole.