So as you may be aware...

So as you may be aware, June is coming up and is the month pedo faggots have named as their own and donned 'pride month'. My local baseball team is having a pride night for it they are advertising, along with all the disgusting parades where faggots flaunt their sick perversions in front of children and the whole world. I say we start a new trend in June however, to piss off faggots and take their month from them.

Chik Fil A month.

We all start eating at chik fil a and posting pics of our meals on social media accounts and get the normies to join in. It could be especially helpful to target christian groups because they hate fags, love chik fil a, and have huge social groups. If we could get #Chikfilamonth trending immediatly on June 1st and keep pushing it the butthurt of faggots and faggot enablers would be glorious. Who is down?

Attached: 20190516_171448.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/03/18/Chick-fil-A-CEO-admits-it-was-a-mistake-to-oppose-same-sex-marriage/6421395174118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chic fila is too expensive, overpriced ass chicken.

Fag detected.

Why Chik?

>several years ago owner of chik says he doesnt believe in fag marriage
>fags and libs demand apology
>no fucks given by chik
>fags and libs demand boycott
>sales skyrocket by fed up christians and several more stores open
>fags and libs eternally asshurt, while everyone else enjoys delicious chicken

Chik pisses off fags and is both delicous and wholesome. They should have their own month, and June is perfect.

This.
I’m in
What is the # hashtag going to be?

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 729K)

#Chikmonth is what I was thinking, its concise and self explanatory. Im at work now but Ill make another thread tonight if this one has enough interest. Everyone feel free to add ideas and imput.

It isn't expensive, and it's good food but starting up unnatural support of corporations just to "resist" another unnatural movement is just a wasted effort. Don't even play their games; just make signs that say fuck off faggots.

I just wish their fries werent trash. Put some seasoning on those sumbitches!

gopd idea but
>we
>we
>we

Great Idea. My family loves Chik Fil A, so we can all eat it together.

Make it so

Attached: 2C0D72FB-D866-4687-B0C8-ED938C162DCF.gif (480x360, 1.07M)

Based

it's like $4 for a sandwich or $6 for the combo bro...

you know, im always surprised that in and out doesnt really receive negative attention from leftists at all. like ever. in and out puts bible references on all their packaging products like cups and bags.

They said they were going to open one in Toronto and Im desperately hoping they go through with it

I always thought it was spelled chik fil a. It is spelled Chick fil a. Anyone else remember their signs as chik fil a?

they had a couple cutesy advertisements years ago where the cows were assembling the sign, and the second "C" was typically crooked / not shown

Poorfags get the rope

agreed. you can't get a better meal for the price imo. only a hood rat thinks a meal under $10 is overpriced

thanks for clearing that up

This.
Chik DID cuck though.
upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/03/18/Chick-fil-A-CEO-admits-it-was-a-mistake-to-oppose-same-sex-marriage/6421395174118/

I eat chickfila once a week on my power upper day. Shit is fucking stacked with protein.

Not gonna work, lets try the same but with a transnational fast food company, so all the world could participate against these global tumor fags.

Anyway dont forget to invest in the company when this becomes a trend to have some kind of bitcoin effect $.

The CEO covered his ass to get the jews to stfu. He still opposes gay marriage and they're still closed on Sundays faggots get rekt.

>expensive
If you use the app you even get points back the shit is cheap as fuck, what the fuck are you on.

No transnational company is closed on Sundays or does anything nearly that based.

I had chick fil a yesterday

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 9.52.29 PM.png (483x582, 276K)

June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, not sodomites

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

rent a truck

>Chik Fil A month.

Stupid.
Your values have now been reduced to championing a greasy fast food corporation..

>wh*te ppl

This
The cause you're looking for can only be found in the social reign of Christ as king

Attached: IMG_0558.jpg (1080x1440, 136K)

This guy knows..

should've been Churches Chicken month.. and then after you all go to church

In a procession from the hood to the Our Lady of ____ cathedral

>t. triggered tranny

All we need is one leftest to lose their mind in the media over the new rainbow supremecy flag being flown and we win

>we
Go back to plebbit

Every month is Chick Fil A month for us red-blooded patriots

Attached: awards.png (750x1334, 308K)

They use sea salt at my local chapel.

niggerfaggots

Dip them in sauce

Are you an unironic boomer

don’t ask why God’s chicken is expensive
ask why your chicken is so cheap

>hurr durr, life is all about what corporation I can sponser and piss people off
There is nothing more red-pilled than Catholisim user
>Self improvment: Stop being a degenerate and sinning
>World's a mess, because there is a literal driving force behind evil, which hates the natural law
Don't be a fag user

Attached: IMG_0501.jpg (300x460, 41K)

>Church's Chicken

Literal nigger tier

Attached: 1554090644053.jpg (640x640, 61K)

>sees a post advocating a return to tradition
>must be a boomer
>honk honk
Boomers hate anything that truly reminds them of what is waiting beyond the vale user

Attached: IMG_0169.jpg (704x1070, 189K)

>fucking little boys is redpilled
>going batshit crazy for an old man when the Bible states we shall not bear witness to false gods or put others before Him
>Vatican has more cash laying around than all the jew dentists in the States and uses it to furnish their toilets with gold instead of spending every penny on feeding the hungry and clothing the poor

Catholicism is Satanism for boomers.

>Catholicism is tradition
That depends on where you're from bud, not everybody is bound to the same dogma. For some people the Catholics were savages who murdered and oppressed them.

can we do something more vegan friendly?

vegans are all gay.

Nice try Chik-Fil-A marketing team.

Actually, its a fast food joint and I like fat girls so I'm down.

Attached: 7659764494.jpg (400x533, 46K)

I've never been to the place. Chicken is a woman's meat. Beef is for men.

woop woop detection alert woop woop

Attached: pedojew.jpg (498x568, 29K)

Pork is a man's meat. Beef is for trannies.

im vegan and heterosexual. animals deserve moral consideration but homosexuals and trannies do not

Bet

Pork is for breakfast. Trannies are vegans.

I just noticed. Is chipotle pro pedo?

Attached: 1200px-Chipotle_Mexican_Grill_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 167K)

Lmao my regular is a couple dollars less than my regular at McDonald's or Wendy's. Fuck off pedophile.

Why the fuck do they combine chicken with pickle slices? Shits retarded

Eat it every day, and see if you can eat every item on the menu.

This
I wen't to Chik fil A today and there were 25-30 cars in line ahead of me. Still waited over 30 mins to get that tasty spicy chicken deluxe with a large lemonade.

Nah let’s just have them publicly crucified with fireworks

Attached: F55ECD93-6E49-459D-8852-61CA3351AB0B.jpg (474x434, 33K)

how much is that?

>chipotle
>Pedo
t schizo

June is my birthday. You guys are coming to my birthday party.. right?

Lol that'd probably work honestly, people would participate without even knowing the significance of it. Are you Jewish op? That's pretty devious.

Nope not a jew, just sick of fag shit like everyone else and thought it would be fun for us all to mess with them and get some delicious food at the same time.

Ill make a more organized thread in the morning, gotta get some rest.

It's literally laced with msg in the batter.
No thanks.

Chick fil a isn’t even anti gay, they donated money to an organization that doesn’t let gay people have leadership positions and people think that makes the fast food chain Anti-gay?

Everything is okay there, but the spicy chicken sandwich with Polynesian sauce and waffle fries are amazing and it is all I ever get there now. Also i def wouldn’t call it expensive..

you're a nigger faggot who sucks nigger dick.

Chick fil a is fucking good.

Get rekt nerd.

wtf are you smoking you fucking leaf?

Attached: Great Seal Deciphered.jpg (552x474, 109K)

Oops wrong picture

Attached: Chick Fil A.jpg (543x781, 116K)

What is the thing on the left called?

Chic-fil-A is a part of the satanist homos. A chicken with a spiral. Boy lover symbol. Chicken is gay slang for an underage boy common with the pedovores. Quit eating that filth.

waffle fries

waffle shaped french fry

Chik-fil-a keeps to themselves and I feel like this would give them negative attention.

But by all means, go ahead and support them. Just don't be a fag about it, needing to validate your existence to the internet every time you go.

Waffle-cut fries.
Or just Waffle Fries. They're godly, but from chick-fil-a they tend to not be crispy enough.

That is pretty creative

>god's chicken
unbelievable redneck autism

what about homosexual animals
do you want to kill and eat 11% of ducks?