Honk fucking honk

Honk fucking honk

Trannys are truly mentally ill

Attached: DDFCD3D5-8F48-4939-8F05-5AF71222FD51.png (828x1792, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935103000859
academic.oup.com/biolreprod/article/99/1/27/4847876
google.com/amp/s/amp.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/medical-treatments/des-exposure.html
nature.com/articles/srep10086
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
media.nature.com/m685/nature-assets/pcan/journal/v10/n3/images/4500953f1.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"You say that like we're a problem"
Kek if only they knew....

Attached: 1558021103406m.jpg (671x1024, 117K)

nice thread.

Why does the left hate science

i stayed in a homeless shelter this winter and its set up like a concentration camp. there are train tracks leading right up to it and bays are coded as US states. i knew then this place was for housing liberals in the near future because it also had "gender neutral" bathrooms. i cant wait to help round up all these sick fucks

So it looks like it was really about seeking attention after all

I wonder if pic related is one of the underlying factors that causes this. It would definitely explain the söy agenda

Attached: 37257985-0F22-412A-9A2D-DD81935CEF91.jpg (750x840, 130K)

Attached: tenor-1.gif (220x123, 210K)

As I recall the popularity of powdered söy baby formula was highest somewhere in between the late 80s to mid 90s which might explain some of the similarities in behavior and physical appearances of leftist men in that age group. Interesting to think about

Onions pseudoestrogens actually bind to natural estrogen receptors and they are less active than regular estrogen, so that would actually reduce the effects of estrogen, not make them worse.

Checked. They only hate science when it doesn't agree with their opinion. Facts are racist if you're on the left.

Maybe it's something to do with mother's milk? As in, estrogen? Is there something which would change a mother's estrogen levels?

It reduces the effects and production of NATURAL estrogen by tricking the body into thinking it’s estrogen(hence menopausal women being encouraged to consume more onions). Even if it’s not naturally produced estrogen it’ll still cause a hormonal imbalance in the body/brain.

Yes

i remember way back over a decade ago before all of the mainstream LGBT shit, the trannies on the internet generally fulcrumed on the argument that there is no cure so they might as well do what makes them feel better even if it makes them a weirdo

the level of depravity and outright insanity you see today was nowhere to be found and whenever you ran into them their insanity was self contained and they never honestly seemed that weird. not to say i respect the choice but they at least admitted it was a choice. there was none of this validation crap you see

Attached: 1523852578496.jpg (870x783, 132K)

It would reduce the effects of it in men though, he stated it was affecting men but the result would be less estrogen introduction, not more. With the receptor bound, the body still thinks it is getting normal estrogen.

a lot of people are formula fed, which is insane but it really gets that ol noggin joggin

>this baby will be born with no legs unless we give it this pre-natal leg serum
>Ummm, excuse you, NAZI. I like my wheelchair, you leg privilegers just need to build more ramps
No, actually, there's no euphemism required here

>tfw my mum formula fed me because I was a bit feisty with the nips

feelsadman...

It's like those down syndrome people who think they're a distinct race or people

They genuinely believe that, through Lucifarian magic and sex rituals, they are changed physically.

It’s sort of more complicated than that. It’s not just synthetic estrogens fucking up hormone production as much as it is synthetic estrogens inducing zinc deficiency which is responsible and 100% necessary for normal testosterone production. It’s pumping you full of fake estrogen whilst simultaneously inhibiting your body’s ability to create testosterone.

Attached: 23825C3F-2B53-49CA-B8D2-C73A51D659E0.jpg (750x751, 124K)

Attached: 0A103EB7-FD46-4454-843E-2F29D17DA390.jpg (733x1024, 151K)

I would agree with zinc being important but for males, phytoestrogens function very similar to SERMs, which are beneficial to males as they reduce the ability of natural estrogen to bind to the receptor, which reduces the effects. This is why they are used for steroid users after they come off their cycle and in breast cancer patients. In normal females on the other hand, there will be a lot of negative effects as they inhibit normal estrogen binding. Especially true in adolescent females.

>may be caused by testosterone not binding prenatal, or low levels of testosterone/DHT prenatal and post birth
INFANT GENITAL MUTILATION STUNTS THE TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION IN MEN FOR LIFE

Would you say it was analogous to how fake sugars can inhibit your body's ability to absorb real sugar?

I don't know the research behind that, so I can't really comment.

>I cut my balls off and am now regreting it
>Let's use a Star Trek reference as a metaphor
They can't fucking think without fucking TV, can they?

Exactly like that! With zinc this has actually been studied in vegans because the photocytokines in plants/vegetables prevent any meaningful absorption of zinc which is why vegans are the just above pregnant women for highest rate of zinc deficiency in the developed world. Weirder even is that these studies concluded that poor ability to absorb zinc can be passed down to your offspring.

>What's really going on is a 40% chance of a total warp core breach
Alright, I'll admit, this made me laugh

It is more so the fact that most zinc comes from animal products, you can barely get any from a vegan diet, much like many minerals, such as iron.

>they're suffering socially
AHAHA!!!

>Weirder even is that these studies concluded that poor ability to absorb zinc can be passed down to your offspring.
jesus christ, take your vitamins women

There’s nothing remotely beneficial about reducing or preventing natural testosterone production in males. There are no synthetic hormones that are superior to what your body produces.

Attached: F4B9FE45-14B1-4E4A-BB67-EB924FD157A9.jpg (750x508, 75K)

Obviously the chinese are backwards in many ways... but to take a page from them: "trans" in china get forced into reducation camps where the individuals birth gender is reaffirmed. They cannot leave until cured.

Also it's worth noting trans was a mental illness by the American Psychological Association until about the 80's

you have to go back

How would it reduce natural testosterone production? It would actually do the opposite, the male body would see the increase in bound receptors and respond with more test production and reduction in estrogen. This is how SERMs work and is well known. The opposite happens with testosterone introduction, your body increases estrogen production to deal with the increase in test, then when you come off it crashes the test levels and takes time for your body to recover, which is where SERMs come into play as they stop the estrogen from binding and help return you back to normal test production.

Well yeah but I’m specifically talking about zinc deficiency/lack of absorption becoming chronic due to the body being primed over time to flush it out. It’s a given with vegans but it’s becoming more prevalent in general which could have serious implications if it’s hereditary

I haven't seen any evidence linking the two things specifically or showing reduction in zinc absorption. Vegans though it is absolutely a problem but they suffer from all sorts of deficiencies cause they are idiots.

>This is how SERMs work and is well known. The opposite happens with testosterone introduction, your body increases estrogen production to deal with the increase in test, then when you come off it crashes the test levels and takes time for your body to recover
I’m not talking about cycling hormones I’m talking about the consequences of hormone disrupters both in utero and in early childhood development. There is no level of normal test production in a person who had the formation of that system altered as it was developing in utero.

It works the same way, that is the point. All the issues that come up in studies done on the subject show to be in the females. This makes sense based on the way it disrupts estrogen binding. In females, a reduced affinity hormone binding to a receptor would reduce the effects of estrogen, which is detrimental to females. Lots of fruits and veggies have similar phytoestrogens as well, granted the concentrations are lower.

People tend to embrace that which makes them feel insecure. It is a retarded way of coping.

>child gets raped, becomes a child molester
>retarded person hoping their offspring are also retarded
>diseased faggots looking at their disease as a badge of honor

The list goes on and on. The fact of the matter is, these people are broken and their input is useless. Treat them and get busy with the next task at hand.

I don't think it is onions, but rather the hormonal birth controls. Science has no problem connecting birth control to fish defects, but they don't seem interested how those hormones in our water supply are effecting men.

Just goes to show you. The average woman cares more about the bald eagle and some stupid fish than they do the male sex of their own species.

when do you lose your Y chromosome, is that when the penis is chopped off?

>it works the same way
Absolutely not.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935103000859
academic.oup.com/biolreprod/article/99/1/27/4847876
>google.com/amp/s/amp.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/medical-treatments/des-exposure.html
nature.com/articles/srep10086

I like how a person with males body parts that doesnt feel very masculine and is gender confused takes female hormones to supposedly turn into a female instead of taking extra male hormones to feel more masculine

All the links you gave are specifically about estrogen, not phytoestrogens. Here is an actual link with research related specifically to those.

"Once bound, isoflavones do not act like typical estrogen agonists, but rather more like selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMS) such as the breast cancer drug tamoxifen which is an ER agonist in the uterus and bone but an antagonist in the breast"

There is part of the explanation of how they act differently than actual estrogen but there is a lot of good research and information in that link.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

They’re all regarding synthetic estrogens. DES is not natural estrogen Jesus Christ wtf has to be wrong with you that you think breast cancer drugs are a good thing for fetal development

I think the most confusing part is when they say they feel like the other sex. Ask anyone that says this how it feels to be male or female. As a male I can't explain in words how it is to be male, nor do I know how other males feel or what that even means. This is the biggest fallacy they press with their insanity. The reality is they are just suffering a mental illness and we are going along with it. It is akin to reinforcing a schitzos paranoid delusions.

I actually saw this addressed by a endocrinologist once and he said there’d be no use to use the hormones in that respect either because it was never a hormonal problem to begin with.

Synthetic estrogen is different than phytoestrogens. I don't understand why you are conflating the two. The article I gave specifically addresses the thing we are talking about, you are making a strawman about something no one was talking about. If you read the link, it goes extremely deep into the research and what they found. They found the first case of it from sheep eating clover and it causing infertility and miscarriages along with birth defects. The females react badly, which is exactly as you would expect since it disrupts the normal function of female hormones. Men are not very reliant on them and a reduce affinity wouldn't do much other than possibly give a slightly elevated testosterone response, but no more so than any other natural testosterone enhancement as you are not introducing an outside source of test.

To further expound, the link you have is literally the chemical found in animals as estrogen and would cause a much more pronounced affect compared to plant estrogens, which is what phytoestrogens are. Here is a link showing you the chemical difference, you can compare the chemical name of animal estrogen vs plant estrogen, they are a different compound and therefore would not function the same as you suggest.

media.nature.com/m685/nature-assets/pcan/journal/v10/n3/images/4500953f1.gif

They’re literally both estrogen mimickers they serve the exact same function the only difference is to what degree they fuck with natural hormone production and development. Btw anything that causes infertility and miscarriage in the mother is unquestionably god fucking awful for fetal development so that just bolsters my point. What causes most all miscarriages? Defects and abnormal cell division.

They aren't the same though, that's the point. They function quite different in the human body and I have provided you evidence of this. There is no introduction of estrogen as you keep saying and linking. I showed you the research behind the specific phytoestrogens found in onions, which is the subject we are talking about. He spoke about men specifically, not women. Women it is very damaging to block estrogen receptors, men not so much and it most certainly wouldn't cause feminizing aspects, it would be the opposite.