African hair and race treason

I was doing the laundry today and noticed that my wife's underwear smells oddly musty, not like any smell I would associate with me or her but the smell of another man. In particular, nigger sweat. I had no idea why my wife's underwear would smell like nigger sweat so I kept her undies for a while to look for any weird stains.

I didn't find any stains but I did find a couple of very bristly, nappy hairs that without a doubt belonged to an African. There is no way they belong to me or my wife, so the question is this: how did nigger hair get in my wife's undies? I asked my 4 year old daughter who my wife was having over and said it was just between me and her, she started telling me about my wife's dumb cunt friends but then mentioned a Sudanese "friend" called "Deng" who comes over when I'm at work. What the fuck? What can I do about this?

Attached: sign.png (894x898, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What can I do about this?
well you could go ask Deng if he'd let you watch?

Nothing. Hire a PI and save money to move out

Not funny cunt, this is my wife

You take a day off work and scout your home. When this nigger comes around you wait 30 minutes after he enter and then sneak in. Arm yourself and beat the shit out of after you take photos of them together. You take your kids and go the legal way with your whore. No looking back as you are better off without a niggerloving whore in your life

What does nigger sweat smell like?

You have real niggas in new kikeland?

Half the crime

Grab yourself a knoife, pretend to go to work, then hide in the closet. Once Sheila and Deng are at it, burst out and kill them both like a Hutu who's just realized his Tutsi neighbor is an inch taller than him.

This is a fucking larp. Post ANY proof. Post the panties with a timestamp.

You demand absolute monogamy from your wife? What are you? A caveman?

Shut up Zog

If this is real and not just bait (which seems likely) it is actually quite funny though, Some nigger is clearly coming into your home and fucking your wife (while your toddler daughter is there, no less) and your first thought is to come here and cry about it and ask for help from strangers on the internet?

top kek

Attached: haha.jpg (179x282, 8K)

kek

Philosophically speaking as a man you should kill her and Deng. Realistically and pragmatically speaking you should start gathering evidence for your divorce and prepare resources in secret. I know fuck-all about Australian divorce law. Learn how you can funnel your assets into a proxy that she can't touch in a divorce, and learn how to do it discretely.

Beat the shit out of her.
Unironically.

Alternatively:
Pic related.

Attached: cc632fb55548e429ab7903a05eaf0dc5890de49a925d8bdfde51a5fc49b687e3.gif (500x281, 993K)

Attached: troll_line.jpg (500x499, 130K)

>In particular, nigger sweat

Attached: 1557632959877.jpg (640x480, 34K)

make up some more shit and post it on here

This is a pretty sad larp, user.

This OP. Or just do a steak out or set up hidden cameras.

do this, hire a PI so you have proof in divorce court and can walk away unscathed

Just kill her, nothing of value will be lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

Do you own a shovel?

How? We have a shared bank account and she spends everything by the end of the week.

This, since you’re asking though OP I'm gonna guess you’re just some insecure neckbeard with a cuck fetish.

Great multitool, btw.

Attached: zahngrinsen².png (336x193, 3K)

It’s not a larp, 4 year olds clearly know what Sudanese men look like.

And to hide your intensions you clearly call out that you think she is being raped and you are there to defend her from the intruder. The rest is in
What will she do?
A) say that she wasnt raped and it was her new boyfriend aka you win any divorce case or
B) she will hold her tongue and you can keep her close while you find another excuse to divorce her.

Attached: 1558008841122.jpg (673x539, 102K)

She knows what niggers look like and Deng is a Sudanese name, the fact she knows his name is fact something fucked is going on and she's probably going to kick me out

Let alone know what Sudanese means or even how to pronounce it at 4.

>wife fucks a nigger
>OP is afraid he'll get kicked out of his own home because of his wife's reaction to his discovery of her infidelity

Fuck man, you deserve it.

kick her out first

Jow Forums is right down the road. This board is for discussing politics.

What a bitch cunt you are.

Attached: 1991156A-A31E-4C8C-A2C8-609BCECEF0D9.png (680x357, 189K)

Your wifes fucking a Somalian holy christ, dont pack, dont plan, just go out back and end it mate. It's not worth the disgrace.

Great, I take a break from Jow Forums for a little bit, come back to find the cuck larpers have infected here too.