Despite making up only .2% of the world population, they subvert 100% of their host nations

Despite making up only .2% of the world population, they subvert 100% of their host nations.

Attached: 6875527362_52d33f331c_b-755x440.jpg (755x440, 73K)

Not true. Israel is a host nation too.

how are they so good at this

Mammon gives them a hand.

Attached: 1557802503617m.jpg (583x1024, 131K)

Not so fast, faggot.

Attached: 1552296337015.jpg (720x557, 26K)

Bullshit, hit me with some facts

Genius level IQ whitey has no chance

And yet, for some reason, everyone allows this.

Let that shit sink in. THAT is what makes this world a fucking clown world.

You know that voice in the back of your head where you refuse to do something because "that's fucked up". They lack that voice. That and that alone is why they are on top.

They are most of the useless shits like lazy CEOs, judges, politicians, NGO chronic windows solitaire players, pedophiles. mafiosos, big tech saboteurs, lawyers and anything that scams money for a living.

They are sentient parasites. To transcend the depravity they sell is to graduate type 0 civilization status.

Except Iran, North Korea, Malasya...

Attached: confuse.jpg (595x973, 260K)

Why are you goys so mad about this?

proof positive the Abrahamic religions are a mental disorder

Satan rules they just follow

Jews literally have no souls and theyre all insane

Checked for 66 books of the Christian Bible.

Trip 6s
Not today, Satan.

>Despite making up only .2% of the world population, they subvert 100% of their host nations.

how many Jow Forumssters would do the snap and sacrifice yourselves?

Attached: avengersleggearinfingaundp__52834.1553626860.jpg (768x1201, 211K)

Given that the conspiracy that the jews are somehow ruining the world or backing some insidious world social and political change is fucking absurd?

No. I wouldn't snap.

Jews, are what white people would be if we were a minority. We help eachother up, promote eachother and have a higher-than-average IQ when compared to africans and meosamericans.

Hijacked banking institutions.

No, only your gay tribe has the guts to be so filthy, any other proper living being just does enough to keep himself safe, alive and comfortable, you just poop on everything because you are MENTALLY DEAD.

I'm not a Jew. I know this must be hard for you to understand, given that they just now ran a phone line through your fucking favela.

But white people need to fucking look out for our people and stop being scapegoating bitches. The Jews look out for their own. The white elite look out for their own. This is how people get ahead. Networking is everything. That's why Jews do so well because "Uncle Hiram knows a guy who goes to Yale, he'll get you in".

Either the US military goes rogue to protect its citizens and the constitution, or you are going to suck jewish dick on a brazilian hell on Earth forever.