Name a rich, liberal town that has a high cost of living making it free from niggers and Walmarts

Name a rich, liberal town that has a high cost of living making it free from niggers and Walmarts.

Attached: 1948998394.jpg (1000x667, 271K)

I know one that almost fits that goal, but it has a Walmart.

What is it called?

Healdsburg, California.
There's still a couple blacks and lots of mexicans though.

Flagstaff, AZ

Portland? Idk.

Nah, that's too big. Just a little town tucked away someplace.

>free from niggers
you dumb nigger

apen, telluride, sun valley, Vail Incline Village, telluride,jackson hole.
are by far the worst

>jackson hole
Nigger and Walmart free?
Also, those Colorado towns not flooded by Mexicans?

Woodside, CA

Boulder CO

Belvedere/Tiburon Ca

Boulder, Colorado perhaps?

Nah the Mexicans live in Leadville and drive to aspen and Vail to wash dishes.
I'm from Colo and Boulder is definitely full of niggers and odd sorts.

Park City, UT

>Jackson Hole
Out of 21k people it has 163 niggers.
Also has a kmart, no walmart though

Most suburbs of San Jose, like Sunnyvale & Mountain View

>Absurd cost of living given location
>No Niggers
>No Walmarts

Pity we're full, mate.

What kind of leftists live there? The boomer kind or the Antifa kind?
I moved to an all White right-wing city that keeps growing each year. The infrastructure can't handle it and the people here a dumb dirty slobs. I'm Upper-Middle class and the wife and I are educated professionals. I know I might come across as a snob, but we busted our asses and deserve better than to live among dirty, dumb, poor people, even if they are White.
Might have to take a trip down there to see those places you mentioned. I live in NW Montana btw.

Colorado used to be the only purple state and it worked.
but once weed was legal idiot leftists swarmed in and took over, you can have colorado now.
Alaska is the best. Its mostly white and the other mixed races are usually decent. Its not right not left and everyone gets along. And weed is legal.
A red state with legal weed since 1975.

I didn't mean the entire State. Just those towns you listed. Are they boomer leftists or skinny jeans faggot leftists living there? Because the boomer leftists don't let niggers move into their enclaves. Plus skinny jeans faggot leftist all dress like homeless people and I'm trying to escape trashy White people.

Literally anywhere in Vermont

Telluride
Aspen
Jackson Hole
Banff
Mt Tremblant
Lake Louise
Lake Tahoe

>t. Section 8 housing chief daily thread. Where can i fuck up next

Southlake TX.

The city council literally forced Walmart there to close and leave town.

Couldnt say now. I had to leave colorado. born and raised but muh professional leftists like you took over and fucked that entire State up.
The truth is you cant handle Montana because you are a weak twatwaffle with shitstain kids that will waste more air and water.
How about just doing the full Expat?
Maybe try Canada or NZ? Straya?
Trashy white people built and fought for this land, and you should just pack up those rat kids and JAP wife and leave?
How about Florida? Please try Florida.

Lots of Arabs owning businesses and brown college kids. It's a liberal college town.

Flagstaff has a walmart I think

Yep, I've slept at that Wal-Mart before. There seems to be a large hispanic population there too. Why wouldn't you mention a place like Sedona? It's an hour south and much less brown.

Nederland, Colorado is my pick. It's far away enough from the crowds of Boulder but close enough to be convenient for work. You've got a great close knit mountain community there and it's really clean. Eldora is probably where I'd live. I've stayed in a ski hut there once. You feel away from it all.

Just ask on the pro-open borders people on Twitter where they live.

Woodbury CT

Vermont

Jerome is better than both

WOODSTOCK, VERMONT

I went to Aspen, CO and it was all white people, but alot of rich assholes (and poor assholes too). That's ski culture i guess.

Imagine commuting to Vail regularly lol. I drove from Denver to Aspen in the middle of the night in a shitty rental car and it was snowing the entire way, 4 hours. Terrifying experience; however, i was getting passed by 18 wheeler trucks who were obviously comfy as fuck on those roads.

Nelson, BC

No.
This may shock you, but there are rich lefty/jew towns that don't want niggers or Shartmart Whites tossing bags of McNiggers out the window of their busted car. "Good for thee, but not for me" sort of leftists.

Park City, UT. There's a walmart just outside of town though.

That place in the Tetons in Wyoming. Jackson Hole I think.

Wolfeboro, NH. Tons of liberals there, but not a single nigger and every store is a mom-and-pop outfit.

Shit we would get lit and drive independance pass under the full moon with no headlights schreeching the corners.
Try Red Mountain next time or Black Bear Pass if you have the nuts for it.

Camp Hill, PA

Boulder Colorado.

This, but we're full.