Hey guys, I need some serious help. I've been kicked out of 109 bars in my area, and I was just starting to wonder...

Hey guys, I need some serious help. I've been kicked out of 109 bars in my area, and I was just starting to wonder, is this potentially my fault? I feel like bars in my area are too strict, and too quick to judge me. Any thoughts?

Attached: download.jpg (303x166, 7K)

Attached: 1372549005475 - Copy.png (1306x892, 210K)

Are you Irish?

I think that's because you don't drink enough of their booze

stop drinking alcohol

Attached: 47F12CC0-13B3-4F39-844B-699C84609EBF.jpg (426x426, 69K)

Unless the bar owners are jewish you'll find no sympathy here good sir.

Another case of rampant anti-faggotry. Oyyyy-Kvetching

109???!!!! OOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been kicked out of 109 you say?
It's the fault of the bars.

Find a bar with human ears nailed to the wall.

you limey kike

It's all the bar owner's fault. It's not you, it can't be you. Just because you try to subvert the clientele of every bar you enter, scam the owner, water down their booze and steal from the tip jar, doesn't mean they have the right to kick you out. Never forget the six thousand patrons kicked out of that one bar once.

what would that do?

Is that you, Kyle?

clearly the bar owners have an irrational hatred of you

spicy

Attached: ohmy.gif (426x426, 1.75M)

How the fuck has no one caught on this is about the Jews getting kicked out of 109 countries (359 times total) thus far.

> 109

Respect.

Attached: 1433019132001.png (200x190, 20K)

Hey guys, I need some serious help. I've been kicked out of 209 countries in the world, and I was just starting to wonder, is this potentially my fault? I feel like countries in the world are too strict, and too quick to judge me. Any thoughts? I’m Jewish btw.

This is what I came to ask. Are you me?

that's a lotta bars

how the hell do you get banned from over 100 bars

You win the Internet for today!

Some did, but too many didn't

Drink at home like a real alkie..no rules

I got kicked out of 109 cars

>thats what i said
lurk moar

Well played sir

queer, go back to L3 reddit

Well done!

Nu/pol/ get out!

Attached: 44E3428C-2A4F-4631-87A1-907AE5FB7132.jpg (900x900, 124K)

109 bars? Where the fuck do you live, leaf? Oh, and maybe you should not be such a drunken juvenile douchebag.

You can't bring your own alcohol to the bar, jackass.

It’s a kike reference you idiot. Get the fuck off Jow Forums schlomo.

AHHHHHH mods!!!! Arrest OP!

Stop replying to proxyfaggots

Not your fault man, its clearly a anti-you conspiracy and you did nothing wrong. Never doubt yourself or the 6 million you used in these bars

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-060712_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 403K)

I'd drink with him. And would gladly (and easy) help him to hit 200 bars&ban count.

Dont worry those bars are just anti-leafites.
Make sure to stay there and try and get in to management to start accepting people like you.

Good effort

Took me a second to get it.

Make them cut the tips off their pickles, that’ll win em over

Kek

Well played

Obviously the bars are anti-alcoholic.
Sots are obviously Gods chosen people, says so right here...

>Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in DRINK, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days

no, I'm you he's me and you're him