Why are American youth so into black culture like slang style music taste etc?

Why are American youth so into black culture like slang style music taste etc?

Attached: 69AD9C62-3D82-4389-B9D3-8781321F1688.jpg (224x224, 11K)

Because its forced into their face by the media

They are young and lack direction. Young men and women tend to gravitate towards the mainstream. "If everyone else thinks this is cool and popular, than I should follow." Their thoughts, words and actions are influenced by what they see and hear everyday. They fail to look past the surface to think a little deeper. In other words, NPCs

they watch tv and movies and the tv/movies tells them its cool

FPBP

Attached: 19933346_1728570757442842_1306046125320437760_n.jpg (937x1171, 94K)

I was probably like that when I was really young but then I read a few books in elementary school and realized that is how things work. Why don't more people go through this as a part of growing up?

It's not just in the US its everywhere in the West

>mfw a bunch of young white kids talking like niggers

Attached: 1541650357559.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

because they have small brains, they are not human, they cant learn like the rest of us

It's very fucking logical, the majority of people are morons, this is elementary shit, that's why Hitler used propaganda, because he knew the majority of people would never understand his full intentions and needed a dumbed down explanation which came through propaganda

they get payed millions for their degeneracy

"i signed with the jew and everything i touched turned into gold"

these rich nigger must be cool
and worth shit
slave away goy

I think it is because it takes time for people to learn new things, and most don't want to deal with actively trying to educate themselves if there is no material reward or result that implies them getting something in return, whether it be women or money. If what they learn and do does not give them anything, it is likely cast aside.

It's not just the youth. Gen X were the first whites to embrace rap and nigger culture.

Nigger culture promotes more degeneracy than rock culture did back in the day. Not only that but Rock/Metal is about constantly rebelling which could lead NPCs into turning from their Jewish handlers. Nigger culture ensures degeneracy and complacency by constantly telling NPCs that they should do "what feels right" instead of instilling self-respect and self-worth.

It's all they're fed from day one and most have cucked boomer parents who aren't willing to slap the shit out of them and tell them to quit acting like a fucking nigger.

Modern rap isn't "black culture" it's jew rap. I only listen to those that carry on tradition. Personally I like Vinnie Paz and AOTP but I visit Jow Forums regularly for reality checks. Not Islamic, not a nigger worshipper. Just tired of people refusing to recognize reality. Ignorance is the enemy in my opinion. Most people that tell me they "like" "rap" are complete faggots. I'd rather kill myself than listen to any of the the co-opted bullshit they try to shove down my throat.

I bet my life she fucks nigs

kindova an anti semitic question now isnt is user?

The Jews did it but that was when mtv was still doing videos now idk what the kids do

>56%

And it's easy mode for whites.