Vaarg: Frenchmen are not white!

youtu.be/55QrgfEKjt4

Cont...

Attached: images.jpg (600x335, 19K)

Stop spamming your nonsense posts you FUCKING CUNT

Lol

varg is literally the new hitler
he fucking just says "Europeans with dark features have (some) non-european admixture"
Pol (juden shills) takes this as:
"Dude he thinks only blond hair+blue eyes are white!"

Barg is fucking based.

> C-CHRISTKEKS ARE D&C SHILLS WHO WANT TO DESTROY EUROPE

> S-SPANIARDS ARE NOT WHITE, GREEKS ARE NOT WHITE, PORTUGUESE ARE NOT WHITE, SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE, PEOPLE IN THE BALKANS ARE NOT WHITE, FRENCH ARE NOT WHITE, BASQUE ARE NOT WHITE !!!!

Attached: pagancuckvargbtfo.jpg.png (1336x352, 72K)

Bump

Stop shilling your content you balding snownigger

Nummp

FRENCH AREN'T WHITE!? FUCK YOU VARG NAPOLEON! THE BOURBONS, THE FRANKS, CHARLEMAGNE AND SO ON! YOU'RE A KIKE AGENT OR A FOOL FOOLED BY KIKES! THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT HELPED US. VARG YOU'RE A TRAITOR.

Thank you, we needed to continue this very important thread.

Attached: 1549053257450.jpg (700x957, 70K)

Hes not a traitor hes just an idiot. What do you expect from a convicted murderer with a basic education that never had a real job in his life

t. didn't bother to watch the video

I guess OP is to blame just as much for misstating what Varg said.

varg is a faggot nigger. stop posting about him, kike.

Nope, he is based

Farg is bucking vased
Barg is vucking fased
Varg is fucking based

>Moors BTFO

Attached: moors.jpg (2880x1440, 437K)

Greeks aren't white though. Which is fine, they are their own thing, I don't judge them poorly because of it.

VIKERNES ARE FAGGOTIC MERCHANT

They are white retard, they descend from the same race as germanics
fuck all of you pagancucks sowing division, you faggots are the kike worshippers not us

Are they related?

Attached: the-red-green-show-main.jpg (310x310, 85K)

What are you talking about? The only men left in France are muslim. There are no "original" frenchmen left.

I'm not a pagan, you mong. I know you're an Amerimutt that wants everyone with brown hair, eyes, and skin to be white too, but it's not the case; if Greeks are white then so are Iranians.

Attached: file.png (925x1375, 147K)

Also they don't need to be white to have the right of self-determination as a people. They can be non-white and the statement that Greece belongs to the Greeks can still be true. Only retards want this pan-European ethnostate crap, fucking spastic.

How does he literally manage to answer every single post in his comment section and still have time to milk his autistic wife , play D&D and drive around aimlessly in his soviet era piece of shit 4WD?...the man is a pagan tower of power

Attached: images.png (592x518, 22K)

>I know you're an Amerimutt that wants everyone with brown hair, eyes, and skin to be white too, but it's not the case; if Greeks are white then so are Iranians.

Greeks are European with a common shared history with other European peoples fighting the same fight. Allies not enemies.

Modern greecks areTurks living in europe

you're a filthy shitskin fuck off

Well he's right, and non meds need to be protected for this reason. As a proud med ideally I would like to marry another med.