US invasion of Iran

Regardless of how you feel about it, how likely is a US invasion of Iran by the end of 2020? 2025?

Attached: US vs Iran.png (650x333, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8G-x3Q6HOSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

highly likely, the jews will have their way in the end.

This likely
youtu.be/8G-x3Q6HOSY

Attached: 04_09_2007_0444528001188902597_duni.jpg (780x623, 135K)

Will they use the same tactics they used to convince the public into invading Iraq? How will other countries in the region respond? How high will US casualties be in the invasion phase? Will the US try to get Iran to attack a US ship or soldiers?

It's sad that this pathetic dorky neocon boomer could be the cause of major US war.

Apparently likely enough where nearby assets were told of a possible "all expenses paid trip" to Iran in the near future...

Trump needs a big war with Iran for re-election. So very likely.

I don't understand exactly what you are saying.
Wouldn't a war with Iran now actually hurt Trump's reelection bid?

what does that mean?

They could. Qatar will be the most interesting. Casualties will be low for an invasion, the Iranian military is quite pathetic but in high numbers, they can't withstand though conventionally. Iran won't be that dumb, they would just do it anyways...I have seen their provocations firsthand, in person, in 2008.

I don't know about an invasion, but I expect sorties as soon as all the pieces are in position.

More likely than not. Synagogue shootings and mass redpilling occuring globally has Schlomo realizing it's now or never.

Are you a veteran?

Yes.

I remember an incident were a group of highly trained militiamen stormed a US military base in Iraq, killed several soldiers, and escaped with a couple captives. They later executed these hostages while heading toward the Iranian border. Also, I know Iran supplied armor piercing rounds to militia men that claimed the lives of many US soldiers.

I never heard about that, but not totally surprised if it happened.

I worked in AT in 2008 out of Bahrain. We got called out to a carrier early one morning in the SoH, 4 Iranian frigates had boxed in the carrier when it was en route to port. They pulled some silly shit trying to provocative the carrier to do something against them.

If the Jews are in control its all but guaranteed. Iran will be able to march troops and equipment up to Israel's border once the Syrian war is over. So they'll use Americans as meat shields yet again to prevent that from happening.

Unlikely. If America wanted to invade a country, it would have invaded Venezuela which is in its backyard.

You see this

They were wearing us military uniforms when they stormed the outpost and killed some troops. I think that was also around the time (just before) some ied's blew up some convoys of Iranian troops in Iran. Ied attacks started to drop after that.

Some bombing might happen but an invasion no way there are just too many hills and places for insurgents to strike from it would be a death trap and with isis and taliban next door having the best recruitment add they could imagine ppl would line up to kill a few Americans.

Yes. The only way they would be able to convince the public is through a false flag. Unlike others I don't believe 9/11 was a false flag. Only time will tell if they are ruthless enough to actually do that this time.