Hate degenerates, fags niggers, spics ,kikes, leftist, race mixers,fat fucks...

>hate degenerates, fags niggers, spics ,kikes, leftist, race mixers,fat fucks, illegals and believe in morals and marriage Is sacred

>pop opioids and benzos like vicodin and xanax all the time
>drink a lot

Is there any hope for me?

Attached: dira8altzhk21.png (498x594, 121K)

You’re pathetic if you hate other groups for their failures but can’t even be a good person yourself. Stop using drugs

No because you too are a degenerate

Wake up NOW you degenerate slob. Wake the fuck up. When will you start taking life seriously? You treat life like a joke. Get serious ffs

Attached: DD0000F8-A7B3-447B-AD64-29BF819A7E9B.png (400x575, 399K)

unironically kill yourself, not even trying to be mean bro, i can link you some painless ways if you want

>scum fuck
>also does hard drugs and drinks
Do you live in Alabama as well? Serious question.

I really wanted to vote in 2020 one more time..

Attached: 1557500004584.jpg (750x750, 65K)

Texas, southern friend.

Life is a fucking joke lol, stop acting your grandpa

Sports.

/all of your problems

Attached: LANCE_ARMSTRONG_413994_10150891432614778_1706133148_o.jpg (2048x1280, 405K)

Would you marry someone addicted to opioids and benzos user?

lol

Yeah, I'd marry them sober too.
I'd just like a gf generally. But only fat girls like me, even had a chubby Mexican girl stalk me a bit.
Gross.

Low expectations gives you exactly what you expect, user. Trust me, i've sought the same in the past. It doesn't fill the void. When you finally get a girlfriend as you are (any girlfriend, as you say), you will only want a better one. Be picky, but become what you seek. It won't work if you don't. I have a beautiful girlfriend now and am currently working on building a white family. Clean yourself up, and learn everything you can about becoming what you want to be. It's not as hard as it seems. It just takes time, and not very long

No. Some social trends that make you feel weak and stupid are a joke. But life is very much a serious business. Stop being so emotional. Take life seriously. Being surrounded by clowns doesn't mean you need to put on the stupid shoes.

>only attracts fat girls
Do you have tattoos or are you larger than average yourself? I'm in twink mode atm and I only ever attract bland 5/10s with skinny to average builds

Attached: 1350243244078.png (571x540, 434K)

I don't blame you

This country is done for so you might as well enjoy the ride

>this country is done for

Only because of cowards like you - you are no better than a kike, if you are not actually one

don't get mad at me

I'm just a powerless NEET

Im 5'9 at 138 pounds
Mostly skinny.
A lot of Mexican fat girls like me.

You're powerless because you have given up and made yourself powerless. Spend a half hour of the day working on making yourself better in some way. Gym, grooming, reading... That's 1/48th of the day. Are you really that weak to not not even be able to do that?

i don't think it's that bad tbph, your mindset is in the right place.

>mexican girls like me

What ethnicity are you user?

fpbp

Nice try boomer but any amount of inspection to every orifice of what we call "society" is indeed a joke and has been since forever, deal with it. Live a lie all you want but I'm here for the show

Yeah you can hope to have a couple seizures and almost die when you decide to stop and pull yourself together like I did.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>believe in morals
> is drug addict

Yeah, naw, fuck off cunt.

Attached: koalas.jpg (1033x688, 263K)

Move way out and wean off the xns

Do or die

>judgemental prick
>literally dying from lack of love
>can't figure it out

Looks like you're on your own, user.

So much hate!

If you also lived in California you'd be my doppelganger. Except I smoke taimajushi instead of drinking 'hol.

Attached: image.jpg (467x531, 148K)

Get to church. Catholic Church. Get help for addictions through that church. Replace the leaning on chems with leaning on prayer. There is a (good) reason it's called the opiate of the masses. You need it. And 12 step shit is not in line with your values. Stop shaming your race--get help.

Well not forever but recent forever spanning the jewish domination, yes. The minute jews gained total dominion over our societies, they have begun a steady and gradual descent into shitholes with a few dead cat bounces along the way that get misinterpreted as a return to order. Ride the dead cat bounce as best as you can but don't die for what this society is now, it isnt worth it.

user, personal shame is the root of addiction.

You're using drugs and alcohol to temporarily deaden the emotional pain inside.
The problems of your past are holding you back and you need to address them. I feel for you.

The most recent best shots we had at a breakout upwards were Hitler and JFK. Maybe Trump still if some wildcard shit happens before it's over.

>black people and da joos are the reason I'm a drug-addicted alcoholic

Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions, faggot

Attached: 1592719198.png (621x702, 56K)

Try living by your own principles you fucking retard, anyone can be a complainer.

lack of purpose in life is the root of addiction.

According to ancestry DNA.
49% Irish
27% scandinavian
16% great Britain
And a few smaller ones like east Europe I can't remember.

I have blue blues and dark blonde hair.

Wrong, drugs and alcohol are just fun

Literally me only substitute the Viks for 120 - 150 mgs of oxy and percs a day. Spend all my money on crypto and pills. Will I make it???

Attached: c9b34a5edfe420829558b50eb115b047--type-o-negative-peter-steele.jpg (500x693, 43K)

>anyone who isn't a depressed loser is a boomer
You're trapped in the daily news cycle and you can't see beyond the next 5 minutes. Go read Lightning and the Sun

Attached: CE03D67D-6F36-4ED5-8368-4FA3B25E325C.jpg (1057x1600, 382K)